"It’s Time to End My Grandfather’s Harmful Legacy — the Helms Amendment"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Here's an alternative idea, instead of spending money to slaughter innocent human beings across the globe, like fucking monsters, we like, don't do that?

And if Biden does do that, if he does fuck around, then we can help him find out what the 2nd Amendment is for.

How about that instead?

"Abortion care." Feh. Disgusting. Calling killing your own kid "freedom." Insane.

The Helms Amendment blocks millions of people around the world from accessing abortion care and deprives them of their freedom to make their own decisions about their lives, bodies, and futures...REPEAL HELMS!

Since the fetus has different DNA from the mother, while it is attached to her body it is a separate person and arguably not part of her body, thus negating your argument.

It's bad enough that American tax dollars supported the eugenics program that morphed into Planned Parenthood and filthy holes like Gosnell's house of horrors but why in the world should American tax dollars be used in the unregulated killing of foreign unborn babies? They should put a statue up to honor Jesse Helms.

The Helms Amendment blocks millions of people around the world from accessing abortion care and deprives them of their freedom to make their own decisions about their lives, bodies, and futures...REPEAL HELMS!

OK, now kindly explain to me how the US paying for people in other countries is a good thing? And how a huge many would not be screaming that is a form of secret genocide? And how the US not paying "blocks millions of people around the world from accessing abortion care".

The only thing it prevents is the US government paying for it, and in that I completely agree. Nothing is stopping Planned Parenthood or any individuals or organizations from donating money for abortions in other countries. Why must the US do it?

And how does it "deprives them of their freedom to make their own decisions about their lives, bodies, and futures"? It does nothing other than allow the US to pay for it. Are you saying that people in other countries can't get abortions, unless the US pays for it? That is one of the most retarded arguments I have ever heard of.

Oh, and in closing, anybody care to guess what nation is the largest donator for family planning and reproductive health in the world?

With an annual expenditure currently over $608 million per year?

Yep, the US.

Oh, and that $608 million? That is the amount spent by USAID itself, in direct aid to countries by the US itself. That does not include the over $93 million the US donates to the United Nations Population Fund (the third highest donator nation).

Interestingly, China donated less than $3.5 million. And Russia? How about under $300,000.

The US is already donating over $700 million a year to family planning and medical care in other nations. Yet, some demand that they now pay for abortions in other countries? Yeah, just imagine the outrage if we diverted half of what we spend now for abortions in Africa, Asia, and South America. I can just hear the screams of many that the US is using it as a way to commit genocide.

• Banned
In the American South, a region where cultural conservatism and segregation coexisted with loyalty to the Democratic Party and wide support for liberal economic policies, Jesse Helms became a pivotal figure in advancing the conservative movement of the 1950s and 1960s

That's his REAL legacy!

Forum List

Back