It's time to change your clocks again

1699111584092.png

Yup, we go off daylight savings time this sunday.

How do you feel about the time changes?

Personally I wish they'd pick one and stick with it.

The rationale for the original program is long past.

My preference would be for permanent daylight savings time.

If you had to pick one or the other which would you want?

Didn't congress pass a bill and send it to Biden to stop this nonsense?

Is it still sitting on his desk?

Both parties have their priorities screwed up. Wanting to get the budget in order isn't one of them if the Republicans actually hold the line on spending.

Still, it shows that none of them can walk and chew gum simultaneously.

This clock change shit has got to come to an end.

Its funny. Thanks to Biden (he must be responsible) my clock broke in my home office. Its one of those that tells you the forecast, the indoor and outdoor temperatures, coordinated with the atomic clock in Fort Collins, CO. Its a pretty stylish clock, matches all of the frames on the wall perfectly and I really don’t want to get rid of it...besides it tells me the temperature outside at a glance.

Anyway, not too long ago, they changed daylight savings time itself. They moved the date it ends back. So what we’re doing tonight we would have been doing in October. The clock wasn’t programmed for it and the buttons used to change the time manually are not responding to being pushed so for the last 7 months or so, I’ve been an hour fast on that clock. I’m happy it will be back to being correct tomorrow. So I say this is hopefully the last time we change the clocks.

Meh.
First World problems.

Considering all the other problems we have, the discussion of a simple time change seems rather pathetic and designed for diversion of attention from real issues.

Congratulations to Creepy Tits for making a post that is not about Trump or expressing Nazi-level bigoted hatred! I knew you had it in you, girl!

I have mixed feelings about issue. I like when it stays daylight longer at the end of the day, but I of course am used to what we do at this time every year and so I have learned to live with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Time change is like a government mandate that everyone follows but nobody can remember how it started. We do it because we do it. I think Arizona is the only state that doesn't go along with it.

Forum List

Back