It's Time the Tone Policing Stopped White Folks

You don't have to worry about black people loving non-blacks too much. The American National Election Studies did a study on ingroup bias by race in America and found that blacks have the highest ingroup bias of any race in America. Whites had the least. Only the most conservative whites had a higher ingroup bias than the average black person. And white liberals were the only group to have an outgroup bias (bias against their own group).
If the majority of white people have no racial bias then how come they are never in the courtroom when they're given blk men these million years sentences ? Or letting of some cop off who killed a black man ?

I don't focus on what white people say. I focus on what white people do.

You see If what you say was the case; that whites have the least in group bias and blacks the most in group bias then we would not have the racial problems we have today.
I didn't say they lacked ingroup bias. I'm just saying they have less bias overall.

It's not a race thing. It's a society thing. In most societies, minorities will have a higher ingroup bias than the majority, largely because of survival. If blacks outnumbered whites here, there's a good chance the bias would be higher among whites, because whites would be the minority then.

Sentencing can be affected by a number of things, but it's probably a component of class. Since black people are poorer on average than whites, they probably don't receive as good legal representation as whites in some cases. If you're wealthy, you can afford a better lawyer. If you're poor, you might have to use a public defender.

I'm not saying that this is a good thing, but I think it has less to do with race and more to do with income. The problem is that I don't know of a way around this.

As far as cops getting off for killing people, that happens both against black people and white people. And more white people are killed by cops than black people. They've also studied this and found that black people are no more likely to be killed by cops than white people, after you adjust for all factors other than race.

One of the best studies out there is by a black Harvard professor named Roland Fryer. An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force

Fryer does still believe that cops unfairly target black people but his study shows that they at least don't disproportionately use lethal force against black suspects due to race. Another nuance he discovered is that white cops are actually less likely to shoot a black suspect than a black cop is. The evidence seems to suggest that white cops are more reluctant to use this force due to racial implications.

Utilitarian
I didn't say they lacked ingroup bias. I'm just saying they have less bias overall.

But if that was the case there would not be global system of white supremacy.

Utilitarian
It's not a race thing. It's a society thing. In most societies, minorities will have a higher ingroup bias than the majority, largely because of survival.

Dude. You as a white man can go anywhere on this planet, minority or not and you will be treated very well. White people are loved all over this world. What are you talking about ?

Utilitarian
If blacks outnumbered whites here, there's a good chance the bias would be higher among whites, because whites would be the minority then.

Blacks outnumbered whites in S.Africa, Zimbabwe but there was still apartheid and white supremacy over there. What are you talking about ?

Utilitarian
Sentencing can be affected by a number of things, but it's probably a component of class. Since black people are poorer on average than whites, they probably don't receive as good legal representation as whites in some cases. If you're wealthy, you can afford a better lawyer. If you're poor, you might have to use a public defender.

Stop bullshitting. This is in jest, a parody, but whites know the truth.

Utilitarian
I'm not saying that this is a good thing, but I think it has less to do with race and more to do with income. The problem is that I don't know of a way around this.

Go and ask Bill Cosby if being a rich black man helps you in the courtroom

Utilitarian
As far as cops getting off for killing people, that happens both against black people and white people. And more white people are killed by cops than black people. They've also studied this and found that black people are no more likely to be killed by cops than white people, after you adjust for all factors other than race.

Again, Bullshit. Lets look at real life

A white man can fight with cops and still not got shot. Unless you think if the video's below were black men the cops would have acted exactly the same.

1. White man refuses to comply with police orders.
2. He resists arrest.
3. He goes to his car and opens the door.
4. He attacks police officer.
5. He chases police officer.
6. He tries to steal police officer’s car.
7. He's not shot by police.

Now what would have happened if they black ? Yeah we both know the answer. Whites get away with all types of stuff

EuVM8yLXUAApxf-

And finally let's look what happens when a black man does comply with police ?

Utilitarian
One of the best studies out there is by a black Harvard professor named Roland Fryer. An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force. Fryer does still believe that cops unfairly target black people but his study shows that they at least don't disproportionately use lethal force against black suspects due to race. Another nuance he discovered is that white cops are actually less likely to shoot a black suspect than a black cop is. The evidence seems to suggest that white cops are more reluctant to use this force due to racial implications.

EuOkSkdVgAIK5cL

Black people are not angry enough.

I've always said I don't want black people to hate white or non blk ppl. I want black people to stop fkin loving them so much.

Black people have done nothing to white people, nothing to Asian people, nothing to Latino.

But what have black people done to whites ?

I'll wait

I think what whites fear most is that many of you know, on some deep buried level, that if they were in our position, they would feel a murderous rage towards whites.

I think on a level that is so buried it’s in their deep-subconscious, you're aware of the violence, and the THREATENED violence, it takes to keep a system like this going and you are aware of the collective privileges you get from it and you also know, again subconsciously, that Black rage is justified.
You don't have to worry about black people loving non-blacks too much. The American National Election Studies did a study on ingroup bias by race in America and found that blacks have the highest ingroup bias of any race in America. Whites had the least. Only the most conservative whites had a higher ingroup bias than the average black person. And white liberals were the only group to have an outgroup bias (bias against their own group).

Granted, I'm not blaming blacks for that. Having an ingroup bias makes sense, not just from a historical perspective but also from an evolutionary one. Ingroup bias has often been a matter of survival for many cultures. The outgroup bias that white liberals have is very unhealthy.
Your problem is that you don't consider the impact of how blacks have been treated by whites when you try making this claim. You, like many other whites with your belief try creating a fake equality of experience between blacks and whites that has never existed.

Utilitarian

But if that was the case there would not be global system of white supremacy.

There's a global system of elites. It's not a race thing. And with the way that China has been playing its cards, it may be more of a Chinese supremacy system eventually. Yes, the wealthiest countries in the world tend to be white majority, but the elites running those countries don't care about your race or mine. Race is not what motivates them -- money and power do.

Utilitarian
It's not a race thing. It's a society thing. In most societies, minorities will have a higher ingroup bias than the majority, largely because of survival.

Dude. You as a white man can go anywhere on this planet, minority or not and you will be treated very well. White people are loved all over this world. What are you talking about ?

Sort of. A lot of non-white countries assume that if they encounter a white person, he/she must have money. That explains much of the interaction. It's not because they specifically prefer white people. And this assumption of wealth is not always advantageous. It can get you kidnapped if you go to the wrong areas.

Utilitarian
If blacks outnumbered whites here, there's a good chance the bias would be higher among whites, because whites would be the minority then.

Blacks outnumbered whites in S.Africa, Zimbabwe but there was still apartheid and white supremacy over there. What are you talking about ?

That actually supports what I just said. The white minority in South Africa was obviously very biased against the black majority. If you combine a high amount of bias with power, that results in things like apartheid. A similar example was in Iraq when Saddam's Sunni minority ruled the country over the majority Shiites.

Utilitarian

Stop bullshitting. This is in jest, a parody, but whites know the truth.

That's a narrative that is peddled by the left, because it makes it easier to manipulate minorities if they believe they need them in power to change things. Besides, if this truly was a situation where, regardless of income, you were tried differently because of your race, what is the solution? Should we have racially segregated courts and juries to prevent bias? That would seem to be the only solution if white people are just so racist that they can't be trusted to give black people a fair trial or sentencing.

Utilitarian

Go and ask Bill Cosby if being a rich black man helps you in the courtroom

Having 30 accusers doesn't help anyone.

Utilitarian

Again, Bullshit. Lets look at real life

A white man can fight with cops and still not got shot. Unless you think if the video's below were black men the cops would have acted exactly the same.

1. White man refuses to comply with police orders.
2. He resists arrest.
3. He goes to his car and opens the door.
4. He attacks police officer.
5. He chases police officer.
6. He tries to steal police officer’s car.
7. He's not shot by police.

Utilitarian
One of the best studies out there is by a black Harvard professor named Roland Fryer. An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force. Fryer does still believe that cops unfairly target black people but his study shows that they at least don't disproportionately use lethal force against black suspects due to race. Another nuance he discovered is that white cops are actually less likely to shoot a black suspect than a black cop is. The evidence seems to suggest that white cops are more reluctant to use this force due to racial implications.

EuOkSkdVgAIK5cL
In the Arbery situation, one of the guys was an ex-cop, so no active cops were involved, and the video did show a struggle between the guy holding the shotgun and Arbery. The case is not as cut and dry as a lot of people wish it to be, but I think we can at least agree that the McMichaels should have just left Arbery alone and let the police deal with things.

I'm not surprised that a lot of people believe in many of the narratives the BLM promotes, but they are the result of media distortion. It's not typically a national news story when a violent suspect is killed by police. We've seen a few cases like that, but the stories that get the most attention are the most shocking -- like when a nonviolent suspect gets killed by a cop, particularly if the suspect is black and the cop is white. That gets more exposure because it fits the desired narrative and brings in the most views (which means more ad revenue).

You can call bullshit on empirical studies if you want, but if you care about factual analysis of things, studies provide that.

Granted, I'm not blaming blacks for that. Having an ingroup bias makes sense, not just from a historical perspective but also from an evolutionary one. Ingroup bias has often been a matter of survival for many cultures. The outgroup bias that white liberals have is very unhealthy.
Your problem is that you don't consider the impact of how blacks have been treated by whites when you try making this claim. You, like many other whites with your belief try creating a fake equality of experience between blacks and whites that has never existed.
You're making a lot of assumptions that I haven't declared. I'm not suggesting that the black experience is the same as the white one. I'm not denying the history of race relations here either.

What I am saying is that, regardless of history and differences in experience, societal dynamics are largely the same. If you are part of a group that isn't the majority, you depend more on the support of your fellow group members in many facets of life. There's nothing wrong with that, but it does mean that you will likely favor your group more.

As a member of the white majority, it is easier for me to view things in terms of the individual. I don't deny that. That is one of the benefits of being in the majority. It also means that I can try to have less ingroup bias if I want to. I just personally don't want to take it as far as some liberals have.

You don't get that this angry bullshit has been served up by an old white guy. Soros is your BLM. He's the one beating the drum your dancing to.
White people died to stop slavery. My family hid you. White people marched to give you the civil rights you deserve in this country, and now white people go to work, and come home and get dinner and do laundry, and watch tv, and put their kids to bed. We didn't spend today tying you up or putting you down or making you pick something, or anything else you are so angry about. I feel bad for you. I've had a lovely day, and your day is filled with anger, same as yesterday, same as tomorrow...
No, Soros has nothing to do with this.

Soros/Acorn/paid protesters. When the money stopped at Acorn, the "spontaneous" angry rioters started #cut the check. They wanted the money they were promised.

It's time the tone policing stopped. It's time for all people of color to stop telling each other it's wrong to be angry about how we get treated. Whites get angry about things they make up and demand that we must join them in their outrage or we are not American. 1-6 is proof of how far they will take an imaginary wrong and turn it into outrage. We as blacks, original nations, Asians of all ethnicities, hispanics and all women have 245 years of documented reasons to be angry and no longer shall we allow the creators of our anger to gaslight us into silence.

Representative Bullock spoke a home truth here. We should come together and use our collected outrage to rearrange the American system to meet those words inscribed on parchment in Philadelphia way back in the day. No longer can we be allowed to be shamed about justified anger by people who make up fake reasons to be angry all the time.

America, I am an angry Black woman. I’m OK with that. You should be too.
Donna Bullock

View attachment 465192

“I’m angry.” I finally said these words at a Black Lives Matter rally, the words that had been buried deep inside me, and a burden was lifted.

Following the murder of George Floyd, members of the Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus successfully led the charge to pass several commonsense police reform bills, but as the legislative term ended, many of our bills remained untouched in Republican-controlled committees. As a state legislator, I wonder if we are doing enough to close the racial and economic divide that puts Black lives at risk. Will we ever move meaningful bills to address gun violence, keep Black mothers alive or reduce lead exposure in schools? It’s frustrating.

I seldom admit to anger. Doing so would mean I am the angry Black woman and can be discredited for that simple fact. But the lack of progress on issues that matter to me as a Black woman and mother of two Black boys has worn down my soul.

It happened in my first few weeks in office. I was sitting next to an elder statesman, an older white man whom I respected and who I believed wanted to be a mentor. Colleagues were debating a budget impasse. He leaned in to talk. “I like you,” he said. “You’re approachable. You’re not loud like those other Black women.” He peered over his glasses in the direction of a colleague who was at the podium, speaking passionately about her constituents.

His comment, well-intended or not, was a warning. It forced me to strategically determine when and how to express myself. Like many Black women in white male spaces, I avoided at all costs the perception of being the angry Black woman. I tried to assimilate, work across the aisle, ignore racial and gender divides. It was exhausting. Eventually, the “compliment” from that elder statesman and all that followed, silenced me.

When I dared to break that silence, I learned that the voices of Black legislators, specifically Black women, were too often dismissed. It was depressing and traumatizing. That comment haunted me as I walked the halls of the Capitol. “You, Black woman, don’t belong here.” For my first five years in office, there have only been nine Black women in the General Assembly at any given time. There are 253 state representatives and senators.

My experience in the Pennsylvania Legislature is a microcosm of what our country is going through. Today, people demanding representation and accountability from our government are demonized. We are told that protesting is bad, and we should return to law and order or just get back to normal. Exactly whose normal is this of which we speak? In other words, you can’t get angry if you’re Black, yet we have every right to be, and to be heard.

I love colored people!! :afro:

You don't get that this angry bullshit has been served up by an old white guy. Soros is your BLM. He's the one beating the drum your dancing to.
White people died to stop slavery. My family hid you. White people marched to give you the civil rights you deserve in this country, and now white people go to work, and come home and get dinner and do laundry, and watch tv, and put their kids to bed. We didn't spend today tying you up or putting you down or making you pick something, or anything else you are so angry about. I feel bad for you. I've had a lovely day, and your day is filled with anger, same as yesterday, same as tomorrow...

Soros/Acorn/paid protesters. When the money stopped at Acorn, the "spontaneous" angry rioters started #cut the check. They wanted the money they were promised.
This is a lie.

It's time the tone policing stopped. It's time for all people of color to stop telling each other it's wrong to be angry about how we get treated. Whites get angry about things they make up and demand that we must join them in their outrage or we are not American. 1-6 is proof of how far they will take an imaginary wrong and turn it into outrage. We as blacks, original nations, Asians of all ethnicities, hispanics and all women have 245 years of documented reasons to be angry and no longer shall we allow the creators of our anger to gaslight us into silence.

Representative Bullock spoke a home truth here. We should come together and use our collected outrage to rearrange the American system to meet those words inscribed on parchment in Philadelphia way back in the day. No longer can we be allowed to be shamed about justified anger by people who make up fake reasons to be angry all the time.

Donna Bullock

View attachment 465192

“I’m angry.” I finally said these words at a Black Lives Matter rally, the words that had been buried deep inside me, and a burden was lifted.

Following the murder of George Floyd, members of the Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus successfully led the charge to pass several commonsense police reform bills, but as the legislative term ended, many of our bills remained untouched in Republican-controlled committees. As a state legislator, I wonder if we are doing enough to close the racial and economic divide that puts Black lives at risk. Will we ever move meaningful bills to address gun violence, keep Black mothers alive or reduce lead exposure in schools? It’s frustrating.

I seldom admit to anger. Doing so would mean I am the angry Black woman and can be discredited for that simple fact. But the lack of progress on issues that matter to me as a Black woman and mother of two Black boys has worn down my soul.

It happened in my first few weeks in office. I was sitting next to an elder statesman, an older white man whom I respected and who I believed wanted to be a mentor. Colleagues were debating a budget impasse. He leaned in to talk. “I like you,” he said. “You’re approachable. You’re not loud like those other Black women.” He peered over his glasses in the direction of a colleague who was at the podium, speaking passionately about her constituents.

His comment, well-intended or not, was a warning. It forced me to strategically determine when and how to express myself. Like many Black women in white male spaces, I avoided at all costs the perception of being the angry Black woman. I tried to assimilate, work across the aisle, ignore racial and gender divides. It was exhausting. Eventually, the “compliment” from that elder statesman and all that followed, silenced me.

When I dared to break that silence, I learned that the voices of Black legislators, specifically Black women, were too often dismissed. It was depressing and traumatizing. That comment haunted me as I walked the halls of the Capitol. “You, Black woman, don’t belong here.” For my first five years in office, there have only been nine Black women in the General Assembly at any given time. There are 253 state representatives and senators.

My experience in the Pennsylvania Legislature is a microcosm of what our country is going through. Today, people demanding representation and accountability from our government are demonized. We are told that protesting is bad, and we should return to law and order or just get back to normal. Exactly whose normal is this of which we speak? In other words, you can’t get angry if you’re Black, yet we have every right to be, and to be heard.

I love colored people!! :afro:
Silly season.

It's time black men were allowed to live their lives and enjoy simple pleasurable pursuits.

He did nothing wrong.

If you knew anything about this story ( unlike you, I happen to live here and my brother is a cop for Metro) you would know that man has a history of mental illness and his race has dick to do with what happened. Then again, the truth isn't really your forte, is it?
He's black. He was enjoying himself. Like many other black men having the same good time. They don't all have mental illness.

It's time black men were allowed to live their lives and enjoy simple pleasurable pursuits.

He did nothing wrong.

If you knew anything about this story ( unlike you, I happen to live here and my brother is a cop for Metro) you would know that man has a history of mental illness and his race has dick to do with what happened. Then again, the truth isn't really your forte, is it?
He's black. He was enjoying himself. Like many other black men having the same good time. They don't all have mental illness.

Is this your lie for March 7th?

It's time the tone policing stopped. It's time for all people of color to stop telling each other it's wrong to be angry about how we get treated.
Fuck, be as angry as you want over anything you desire.
Don't expect me to care about your two-mommy emotional tantrums, though.
That shit is your albatross, not mine.

He did nothing wrong.

It's the truth. Black men hunt for sport. Thugs like you might deny it but it does not change the facts.

Fun

Sport

Constitutional right to pursuit of happiness.

It's time the tone policing stopped. It's time for all people of color to stop telling each other it's wrong to be angry about how we get treated.
Defund the police. Return to vigilantes. That takes care of the two mommys.

He did nothing wrong.

It's the truth. Black men hunt for sport. Thugs like you might deny it but it does not change the facts.

Fun

Sport

Constitutional right to pursuit of happiness.

We have 245 years worth of evidence thats says white men do everything you have claimed.

I don't have an albatross. You however do. It's called denial.

Donna Bullock

View attachment 465192

Get a job, make your own paycheck.

This is a lie.

Honey, it is true.

Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.
FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.

Your bitterness, your anger isn't going to effect Plantation owner Smith who has been dead for 300 years. It isn't going to effect me because I didn't know Mr. Smith. His sins are not my sins.
It makes no more sense for you to hate me for what Mr. Smith did, than it would for me to blame you for the death of my kin in Andersonville prison. You weren't there. It wasn't your fault.

Acid eats away at the vessel it's in. No one promised us a just world. If you don't let go of your anger, you will die as bitterly as you lived. I'm not saying that you don't have a right to feel the way you do, I am saying that you need to give your poor soul some peace. Pursue joy as fervently as you court resentment.

Utilitarian
In the Arbery situation, one of the guys was an ex-cop, so no active cops were involved, and the video did show a struggle between the guy holding the shotgun and Arbery. The case is not as cut and dry as a lot of people wish it to be, but I think we can at least agree that the McMichaels should have just left Arbery alone and let the police deal with things.

Of course you as a white person is always going to agree with killing a black person because killing a black person is essential in a system of white supremacy. Or should I say killing a black person and walking away free is essential in a system of white supremacy

Utilitarian
You can call bullshit on empirical studies if you want, but if you care about factual analysis of things, studies provide that.

Let me explain to you what a fact is

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

Why ? Because there’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But when you get into the field of studies and surveys and you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

Utilitarian
I'm not surprised that a lot of people believe in many of the narratives the BLM promotes, but they are the result of media distortion. It's not typically a national news story when a violent suspect is killed by police.

What's BLM got to do with anything ?

Utilitarian
We've seen a few cases like that, but the stories that get the most attention are the most shocking -- like when a nonviolent suspect gets killed by a cop, particularly if the suspect is black and the cop is white. That gets more exposure because it fits the desired narrative and brings in the most views (which means more ad revenue).

What are you talking about ? The reason why you know about cases like George Floyd is because black people made sure you know about it. Nothing to do with revenue or media giving at attention. Black people got the ball rolling

We are the engine room for freedom and justice. We are the ones who are trying to set the record straight.

We are the ones who are trying to clean up the mess white people have left.

We put racism front and center and the whole world followed our lead. Thats why there was demos against racism as far as Australia to Sweden to UK to Brazil.

And all that was to try to get white people to act like human beings. Companies like Nike, coco cola, apple, Microsoft spends millions trying to mobilize and influence ppl.

Last summer a few blk ppl from Minneapolis done in a week what they can only dream of in year.

George Floyd, Travon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray and the rest they were grassroots things.

In the George Floyd case for example, they wasn’t even intially arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal folks we wouldn’t even know about it

Last edited:
Utilitarian

Of course you as a white person is always going to agree with killing a black person because killing a black person is essential in a system of white supremacy. Or should I say killing a black person and walking away free is essential in a system of white supremacy

I'm not sure why you tagged a different user in your post, but I've corrected it to avoid confusing that guy. You're also assuming that I take the side of the McMichaels. I don't take a stance in that situation because of its complexity. I would need to read more about it and see more of the facts to understand the situation. It may very well be a situation where the McMichaels were completely in the wrong and should go to prison.

Utilitarian

Let me explain to you what a fact is

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

Why ? Because there’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But when you get into the field of studies and surveys and you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

There's a certain irony to this response. You're suggesting that the findings of blacks being more violent (which I'm assuming is a reference to FBI crime statistics) is inherently racist because primarily white people are involved in the system. Yet, that assumption has its own racism by assuming that whites are racist by default.

But let's take this to its logical conclusion. If what you say is true, then what exactly can I do about that? If I'm a racist because I'm white, then I guess there's nothing that I can do to help you. I can't change my race.

Utilitarian
I'm not surprised that a lot of people believe in many of the narratives the BLM promotes, but they are the result of media distortion. It's not typically a national news story when a violent suspect is killed by police.

What's BLM got to do with anything ?

It's part of the media apparatus that is designed to heighten racial tensions. The purpose of doing this is to divide the working class. If the working class wasn't busy attacking each other over things like race, sex, gender, sexuality, etc., we'd have the solidarity to fight the abuses of the elite.

Your real enemy isn't me or some other random white person. It's not even the cops. It's the people that run the system. It's the corporate elite that manipulate the government.

Utilitarian
We've seen a few cases like that, but the stories that get the most attention are the most shocking -- like when a nonviolent suspect gets killed by a cop, particularly if the suspect is black and the cop is white. That gets more exposure because it fits the desired narrative and brings in the most views (which means more ad revenue).

What are you talking about ? The reason why you know about cases like George Floyd is because black people made sure you know about it. Nothing to do with revenue or media giving at attention. Black people got the ball rolling

We are the engine room for freedom and justice. We are the ones who are trying to set the record straight.

We are the ones who are trying to clean up the mess white people have left.

We put racism front and center and the whole world followed our lead. Thats why there was demos against racism as far as Australia to Sweden to UK to Brazil.

And all that was to try to get white people to act like human beings. Companies like Nike, coco cola, apple, Microsoft spends millions trying to mobilize and influence ppl.

Last summer a few blk ppl from Minneapolis done in a week what they can only dream of in year.

George Floyd, Travon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray and the rest they were grassroots things.

In the George Floyd case for example, they wasn’t even intially arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal folks we wouldn’t even know about it

And when the corporations got involved, the real motivation should have been clear. They aren't doing it to help you. They're doing it to put you into a constant mentality of victimhood. By doing that, they control you.

Forum List

Back