It's Time the Tone Policing Stopped White Folks

Biden didn't pass shit. The congress did. Bernie Sanders voted for it, republicans voted for it, blacks in congress supported it due to the crack reagan put in our community to fund a revolution in South America. So just drop the dumb shit, because we know the deal.

Exactly sweetheart ...
As long as you ignorant twats keep getting screwed and think crying about it is going to make a difference, you will still be treated like crap.

You know the deal ... And it is your stupid ass that still keeps looking towards the people who have been screwing you to fix things ... :thup:

Whites get angry about things they make up

Not me. When things don't go my way, I just pull out my card and the world is OK again.

View attachment 465302
Y'oughta gitcha one of these, too

View attachment 465612
Whites have used that card now for almost 250 years. And idiots like you want to ignore document and recorded facts to try gaslighting.
No, you angry little man, I will NOT kiss your ass.

Leftists here have spoiled you.

No one is asking your stupid white ass to do that. So like I said, whites have played the victim card since the nation began and you just can't face that truth.

Biden didn't pass shit. The congress did. Bernie Sanders voted for it, republicans voted for it, blacks in congress supported it due to the crack reagan put in our community to fund a revolution in South America. So just drop the dumb shit, because we know the deal.

Exactly sweetheart ...
As long as you ignorant twats keep getting screwed and think crying about it is going to make a difference, you will still be treated like crap.

You know the deal ... And it is your stupid ass that still keeps looking towards the people who have been screwing you to fix things ... :thup:

Whites air fake greivances they make up out of thin air and a punk bitch like you tell us we're whining for airing a legit beef. Go suck a dick.

Not me. When things don't go my way, I just pull out my card and the world is OK again.

View attachment 465302

View attachment 465612
Whites have used that card now for almost 250 years. And idiots like you want to ignore document and recorded facts to try gaslighting.

No one is asking your stupid white ass to do that. So like I said, whites have played the victim card since the nation began and you just can't face that truth.
...says the guy manipulated by professional victims. It should tell you something that everything you believe in was handed to you by a huckster and will fit on a protest sign.

It should...but it won't.

Whites air fake greivances they make up out of thin air and a punk bitch like you tell us we're whining for airing a legit beef. Go suck a dick.

Whites aren't near the problem your stupidity presents.

I never said you didn't have a reason to be pissed.
I never supported the people of any color creating more problems for you.

I simply said that you are looking towards the wrong people in order to fix your problem(s) and crying about it won't do a damn thing to help either ... :thup:

View attachment 465302

View attachment 465612

...says the guy manipulated by professional victims. It should tell you something that everything you believe in was handed to you by a huckster and will fit on a protest sign.

You are a professional victim. White victimhood is all your argument is about."We're losing our country." "Affimative action is unfair because whites lose job." It's unfair that unqualified blacks get admitted into colleges and whites lose admission." "Whites are being taught to hate being white because complete history is being taught." "Woes is me, I am a straight white christian male." Woe is me, Donald Trump got robbed in this e;ection." Nothing but victimhood, nothing but whining and your whining is based on shit you made up.

Rush Limbaughs ass got rich whining to the country for 33 years about how unfair it is to be a white man. Fox News, Newsmax abd umpteen websites are cashing in on fake white victimhood. That's professional victimhood you stupid son of a bicth. So like I told you, we know the deal, gaslighting won't work. You are the one manipulated by professional victims. I argue based on 245 years of continuing evidence.

."We're losing our country." "Affimative action is unfair because whites lose job." It's unfair that unqualified blacks get admitted into colleges and whites lose admission." "Whites are being taught to hate being white because complete history is being taught." "Woes is me, I am a straight white christian male."

I've literally never said any of those things.

I was a bit miffed over letting all those Irish into the country, but I got over it.

View attachment 465302

View attachment 465612

You are a professional victim. White victimhood is all your argument is about."We're losing our country." "Affimative action is unfair because whites lose job." It's unfair that unqualified blacks get admitted into colleges and whites lose admission." "Whites are being taught to hate being white because complete history is being taught." "Woes is me, I am a straight white christian male." Woe is me, Donald Trump got robbed in this e;ection." Nothing but victimhood, nothing but whining and your whining is based on shit you made up.

Rush Limbaughs ass got rich whining to the country for 33 years about how unfair it is to be a white man. Fox News, Newsmax abd umpteen websites are cashing in on fake white victimhood. That's professional victimhood you stupid son of a bicth. So like I told you, we know the deal, gaslighting won't work. You are the one manipulated by professional victims. I argue based on 245 years of continuing evidence.
I have said none of the things you say I have.

You're a liar.

Meanwhile, I've never owned slaves, and you've never picked cotton, kid.

Kinda looks like I don't owe you shit.

Exactly sweetheart ...

Homophobia.

It's time the tone policing stopped. It's time for all people of color to stop telling each other it's wrong to be angry about how we get treated. Whites get angry about things they make up and demand that we must join them in their outrage or we are not American. 1-6 is proof of how far they will take an imaginary wrong and turn it into outrage. We as blacks, original nations, Asians of all ethnicities, hispanics and all women have 245 years of documented reasons to be angry and no longer shall we allow the creators of our anger to gaslight us into silence.

Representative Bullock spoke a home truth here. We should come together and use our collected outrage to rearrange the American system to meet those words inscribed on parchment in Philadelphia way back in the day. No longer can we be allowed to be shamed about justified anger by people who make up fake reasons to be angry all the time.

America, I am an angry Black woman. I’m OK with that. You should be too.
Donna Bullock

View attachment 465192

“I’m angry.” I finally said these words at a Black Lives Matter rally, the words that had been buried deep inside me, and a burden was lifted.

Following the murder of George Floyd, members of the Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus successfully led the charge to pass several commonsense police reform bills, but as the legislative term ended, many of our bills remained untouched in Republican-controlled committees. As a state legislator, I wonder if we are doing enough to close the racial and economic divide that puts Black lives at risk. Will we ever move meaningful bills to address gun violence, keep Black mothers alive or reduce lead exposure in schools? It’s frustrating.

I seldom admit to anger. Doing so would mean I am the angry Black woman and can be discredited for that simple fact. But the lack of progress on issues that matter to me as a Black woman and mother of two Black boys has worn down my soul.

It happened in my first few weeks in office. I was sitting next to an elder statesman, an older white man whom I respected and who I believed wanted to be a mentor. Colleagues were debating a budget impasse. He leaned in to talk. “I like you,” he said. “You’re approachable. You’re not loud like those other Black women.” He peered over his glasses in the direction of a colleague who was at the podium, speaking passionately about her constituents.

His comment, well-intended or not, was a warning. It forced me to strategically determine when and how to express myself. Like many Black women in white male spaces, I avoided at all costs the perception of being the angry Black woman. I tried to assimilate, work across the aisle, ignore racial and gender divides. It was exhausting. Eventually, the “compliment” from that elder statesman and all that followed, silenced me.

When I dared to break that silence, I learned that the voices of Black legislators, specifically Black women, were too often dismissed. It was depressing and traumatizing. That comment haunted me as I walked the halls of the Capitol. “You, Black woman, don’t belong here.” For my first five years in office, there have only been nine Black women in the General Assembly at any given time. There are 253 state representatives and senators.

My experience in the Pennsylvania Legislature is a microcosm of what our country is going through. Today, people demanding representation and accountability from our government are demonized. We are told that protesting is bad, and we should return to law and order or just get back to normal. Exactly whose normal is this of which we speak? In other words, you can’t get angry if you’re Black, yet we have every right to be, and to be heard.

America, I am an angry Black woman. I’m OK with that. You should be too.
WTF is "tone policing"? We didn't have enough propaganda buzz words that someone is inventing even more? I don't care if she is a woman. I don't care if she is a different race I don't care if she is angry unless I treated her badly or otherwise did something she might have a valid complaint about. If she is angry because I am white she should learn to control her racism. If she acts against me because of her racism I may well become angry also.

Forum List

Back