It's time for the right to stop betraying America

Looks like you can't find anyone but another rightwad to disagree with it, either.

Who are you calling rightwad, jackass? Unlike you, I'm not led around by the nose by some stupid political party. My whole stance is and has been since 1979 that the left is just way more fucked up than the right.

That doesn't make me a Republican. It doesn't make me some right-wing extremist.

It just makes me anti-you and the rest of that rabble on the left.

No. you are a traitor when you put the interests of party and president above the clear interests of the nation.

Your approach to fighting the war on islamic extremism has cost us five years, nearly a trillion dolars, over 30K dead and wounded Americans, the goodwill of the world, and after flushing all of that down the shitter in Iraq, our real enemies are just as strong as they were the day they attacked us.

Yet you continue to claim that that approach is really "working" because you desperately want to retain the whitehouse so that you can load the supreme court with judges who will overturn Roe and AA and all the other hallmarks of the success of progressive liberalism.

And you are willing to let Americans die in Iraq, and flush our tax dollars down the toilet in Iraq, shortchange improving border security, shortchange improving port of entry security and let our real enemies maintain their ability to harm us all for that partisan agenda.

THAT, RSR, is what makes YOU a traitor.

p.s. it's about time for a patented RSR one-liner Rush "the OXYmoron" Limbaugh talking point response. Guaranteed that he will run away from the substance of this post and never address the points made. Guaranteed.

Traitor. Coward. Illiterate Moron.

Game, set and match to you.

Your diatribe is a perfect example why the left can not solve this problem. You're suppossed 'solution' to every problem is to blame someone else instead of the more obvious solution of comeing up with an actual solution. This bullshit that you don't have the ability to effect change until the evil righties are gone is just that, bullshit. You wanna end the war? Focus on winning the next election. Preferably with a candidate that has a real intent of leaving Iraq. Wanna do it sooner than the election. Stop funding it then. Force the Presidents hand. But you won't do that cause you're to chicken shit with your fingers in the air trying to figure out which way the breeze of public sentiment is blowing today.

Two things are very clear. One, the vast majority of americans, liberals and conservatives want this war to end. The other blatenlty obvious fact is that the left doesn't have a solution other than to piss and moan about the right. The complete unbiased question is this: When/how will we get out of Iraq? There is no bias and nothing loaded in that question. Yet instead of comeing up with a reasoned response you take the long walk off a short pier and answer the question essentially by saying 'we're helpless because of the current administration.' No wonder no one wants to listen to this. YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN.

There are a miriad of other problems with your post as well. Like the typicl oil is evil. And the take away special interests battle cry. Newsflash, YOU ARE A SPECIAL INTEREST.

No. you are a traitor when you put the interests of party and president above the clear interests of the nation.

Your approach to fighting the war on islamic extremism has cost us five years, nearly a trillion dolars, over 30K dead and wounded Americans, the goodwill of the world, and after flushing all of that down the shitter in Iraq, our real enemies are just as strong as they were the day they attacked us.

Yet you continue to claim that that approach is really "working" because you desperately want to retain the whitehouse so that you can load the supreme court with judges who will overturn Roe and AA and all the other hallmarks of the success of progressive liberalism.

And you are willing to let Americans die in Iraq, and flush our tax dollars down the toilet in Iraq, shortchange improving border security, shortchange improving port of entry security and let our real enemies maintain their ability to harm us all for that partisan agenda.

p.s. it's about time for a patented RSR one-liner Rush "the OXYmoron" Limbaugh talking point response. Guaranteed that he will run away from the substance of this post and never address the points made. Guaranteed.

Dems are the ones who have put their party ahead on their country. They prove it on a daily basis

Originally Posted by maineman View Post

This from the same person that publicly announced on more than one occasion that ANY ally was a good one, that the far left had no real power so it was perfectly safe to allow the loons to say anything they wanted and do anything they wanted since they would vote for his party in the end.

This from the same person that publicly announced on more than one occasion that ANY ally was a good one, that the far left had no real power so it was perfectly safe to allow the loons to say anything they wanted and do anything they wanted since they would vote for his party in the end.

To MM the ends justify the means

As long as Dems win nothing else matters to people like him

The fact remains: the far left does NOT have any real power in my party.

I think that, in America, it damned well better always be safe to SAY anything anyone wants to say. What sort of America do you envision, RGS? One where you can permanently shut the mouths of liberals you would prefer not to listen to? WHy stop at liberals? why not shut the mouths of Jews, or Blacks, or mexicans, while you're at it? That is the Amerika you and RSR really dream of, ain't it?

And does the far right have any real power in the republican party? do those operation rescue folks significantly impact the platform of YOUR party? Oh.... I am sorry. WHen one looks at the republican party platform, I guess they DO have a lot of clout inthe GOP...a lot more than the loony left does in my party, that is for sure!:D

bottom line: your side in control. five years. 30K dead and wounded. nearly a trillion dollars... AND THE ORGANIZATION THAT ATTACKED US IS JUST AS STRONG AS THEY WERE IN SEPTEMBER 2001!!!! YOU HAVE FAILED AMERICA. BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT.

The fact remains: the far left does NOT have any real power in my party.

I think that, in America, it damned well better always be safe to SAY anything anyone wants to say. What sort of America do you envision, RGS? One where you can permanently shut the mouths of liberals you would prefer not to listen to? WHy stop at liberals? why not shut the mouths of Jews, or Blacks, or mexicans, while you're at it? That is the Amerika you and RSR really dream of, ain't it?

And does the far right have any real power in the republican party? do those operation rescue folks significantly impact the platform of YOUR party? Oh.... I am sorry. WHen one looks at the republican party platform, I guess they DO have a lot of clout inthe GOP...a lot more than the loony left does in my party, that is for sure!:D

bottom line: your side in control. five years. 30K dead and wounded. nearly a trillion dollars... AND THE ORGANIZATION THAT ATTACKED US IS JUST AS STRONG AS THEY WERE IN SEPTEMBER 2001!!!! YOU HAVE FAILED AMERICA. BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT.

Libs are the ones who want to silence the voices they do not agree with. Look at how libs (and some RINO's) wanted to silence conservative talk radio

Now they are going after Fox News

Dems can cut off funding to the war - but they do not have the political guts to do so. Libs would rather have the issue then solve the problem

Dems can cut off funding to the war - but they do not have the political guts to do so. Libs would rather have the issue then solve the problem

why would we cut off funding for troops in the field? We would much rather continue to fund the troops while placing deadlines on their future withdrawal. that is what America wants to do as well.

Forum List

Back