It's time for the right to stop betraying America

why would we cut off funding for troops in the field? We would much rather continue to fund the troops while placing deadlines on their future withdrawal. that is what America wants to do as well.

If Dems really believe the war is lost, and they want to save the lives of the troops - why not cut off funding and force them out?

and answer this:

five years. 30K dead and wounded. nearly a trillion dollars. all you have to show for it is an enemy who is just as strong as he was the day you started, and another country in chaos.

can you honestly call that success?

can you honestly expect American to NOT take the keys away from you?

If Dems really believe the war is lost, and they want to save the lives of the troops - why not cut off funding and force them out?

forcing them out would happen on a timeline that the military might not be able to meet. that would force the military to transfer funds from other important missions to continue to provide support for the troops awaiting transfer home. that is what the deadlines were all about.

and answer this:

five years. 30K dead and wounded. nearly a trillion dollars. all you have to show for it is an enemy who is just as strong as he was the day you started, and another country in chaos.

can you honestly expect American to NOT take the keys away from you?

The surge is working

Now is the time for Dems to cut off funding before the US military makes any more progress

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/07/the_surge_succeeds.html

and answer this:

can you honestly expect America to NOT take the keys away from you?

odd. you didn't answer these questions.

The surge is showing signs of working

The last thing you and your Dems want to see or hear about

what does the surge in Iraq have to do with the strength of Al Qaeda worldwide? what does the surge in Iraq have to do with the fact that our own government has admitted that the enemies that attacked us are just as strong today as they were before we wasted five years, nearly a trillion dollars, and 30K dead and wounded Americans?

what does the surge in Iraq have to do with the strength of Al Qaeda worldwide? what does the surge in Iraq have to do with the fact that our own government has admitted that the enemies that attacked us are just as strong today as they were before we wasted five years, nearly a trillion dollars, and 30K dead and wounded Americans?

So they are back to where they were when Clinton left office. You were not worried about them duirng the Clinton years - why be worried now?

So they are back to where they were when Clinton left office. You were not worried about them duirng the Clinton years - why be worried now?

no one was too worried about them in the Clinton years...including republicans.

The fact is: on 9/11 we were attacked. That was a huge wakeup call for America and the world. Since that day, YOUR BOYS have wasted five years, nearly a trillion dollars, and 30K dead and wounded Americans and the guys who attacked us are just as strong.

And you call that success? :lol:

The fact remains: the far left does NOT have any real power in my party.

I think that, in America, it damned well better always be safe to SAY anything anyone wants to say. What sort of America do you envision, RGS? One where you can permanently shut the mouths of liberals you would prefer not to listen to? WHy stop at liberals? why not shut the mouths of Jews, or Blacks, or mexicans, while you're at it? That is the Amerika you and RSR really dream of, ain't it?

And does the far right have any real power in the republican party? do those operation rescue folks significantly impact the platform of YOUR party? Oh.... I am sorry. WHen one looks at the republican party platform, I guess they DO have a lot of clout inthe GOP...a lot more than the loony left does in my party, that is for sure!:D

bottom line: your side in control. five years. 30K dead and wounded. nearly a trillion dollars... AND THE ORGANIZATION THAT ATTACKED US IS JUST AS STRONG AS THEY WERE IN SEPTEMBER 2001!!!! YOU HAVE FAILED AMERICA. BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT.
Looks like that tough Marine Gunny Sarge decided to cut and run instead. :lol:

As far as the free speech part goes: :clap2:
I was thoroughly disgusted with what the GOP machine tried to do to the Dixie Chicks.

Looks like that tough Marine Gunny Sarge decided to cut and run instead. :lol:

As far as the free speech part goes: :clap2:
I was thoroughly disgusted with what the GOP machine tried to do to the Dixie Chicks.

I do not read Mainemans tripe, why? because he is full of shit. He resorts to character assassination, and other means of attacking the poster not the issue. Anyone that doesn't agree to HIS terms on how and what will be discussed and in what way, he attacks personally.

As to silencing people the left is pretty damn good at it. Rather than address issues you guys attack the messenger. Usually because you have no leg to stand on with the facts.

As to ME silencing anyone, I do no such thing, I do however OPENLY attack any one from "my" side of the aisle that lies, misrepresents facts or is ignorant, stupid or wrong. Now lets review what maineman does.... He has stated FOR the record on this board he does NOT address anyone in a negative way that supports in anyway his party or their positions. Any lie is fine, any gross misrepresentation is fine, any misinformation is fine, any ignorance is fine, as long as they support his party. His response being any ally is a good ally.

But he sure as hell will complain if us on the 'right" don't address the loons that sometimes embarress us or claim to represent us. There is of course a word for that.

I do not read Mainemans tripe, why? because he is full of shit. He resorts to character assassination, and other means of attacking the poster not the issue. Anyone that doesn't agree to HIS terms on how and what will be discussed and in what way, he attacks personally.

As to silencing people the left is pretty damn good at it. Rather than address issues you guys attack the messenger. Usually because you have no leg to stand on with the facts.

As to ME silencing anyone, I do no such thing, I do however OPENLY attack any one from "my" side of the aisle that lies, misrepresents facts or is ignorant, stupid or wrong. Now lets review what maineman does.... He has stated FOR the record on this board he does NOT address anyone in a negative way that supports in anyway his party or their positions. Any lie is fine, any gross misrepresentation is fine, any misinformation is fine, any ignorance is fine, as long as they support his party. His response being any ally is a good ally.

But he sure as hell will complain if us on the 'right" don't address the loons that sometimes embarress us or claim to represent us. There is of course a word for that.

::yawn::

I have never said that any lie, any gross misrepresentation, any misinformation, any ignorance is fine on the part of anyone. RGS is a liar, but that is nothing new.

go into the taunting area. see how many threads I have started attacked retired gunnery sergeants.

This guy can dish it out, but he can't take it.

If he wants to IGNORE me, have him remove my quote (taken out of context) from his signature.

fucking sissy boy.

Well bless my soul....it looks like others have seen MM for the hack he certainly is....his tactics worked well for him on other boards with other posters, but I see he is recognized at least by some hers for the hack he IS...

Well bless my soul....it looks like others have seen MM for the hack he certainly is....his tactics worked well for him on other boards with other posters, but I see he is recognized at least by some hers for the hack he IS...

this from the guy laughed off of FP.com.

good job, write! :rofl:

in case you missed it, RSR, I wanted to give you every opportunity to enter into an intelligent discussion about the real costs of this war in Iraq to date and the lack of benefit we have received from those costs. Chime right on in!

no one was too worried about them in the Clinton years...including republicans.

The fact is: on 9/11 we were attacked. That was a huge wakeup call for America and the world. Since that day, YOUR BOYS have wasted five years, nearly a trillion dollars, and 30K dead and wounded Americans and the guys who attacked us are just as strong.

And you call that success? :lol:

Please explain

and I really am curious as to why YOU are not worried about the fact that AQ is just as strong as it was when they attacked us on 9/11? Don't you CARE that our enemies have not been weakened by our "war"?

Here is RGS's quote

"I dont not listen to mainmans tripe. WHY? Because he is full of shit. He resorts to character assassination, and other means of attacking the poster not the issue. Anyone that doesn't agree to HIS terms on how and what will be discussed and in what way, he attacks personally"

Here is a direct contradiction to that quote in response to a post I made about WW2 that he did not agree with.

"I would call that stupid, moronic and idiotic. You have no defense, you have been shown to be wrong and you resort to standard liberal tactics, claiming I am doing something wrong by GIVING you what you ask for. Hoping to divert the issue from facts to character attacks. The only "character" in question here is your dumb ass"

Really RGS? You ignore tripe with "character assasinations" like these (stupid, moronic, idiotic, dumb ass character -RGS) that you used against me in another thread.

You ignore posts when someone attacks you because you dont agree to their terms yet, you are clearly attacking me in this quote because I did not accept your so called "links" as proof to my premise that you manipulated to create your own "terms" of the argument.

How are you any different from the person you described in your last post? Infact you are exactly the person you described.

You are a condradiciting, dictating, defensive and single minded poster. Thats not a character assasination, it is a character evaluation. A character assassination is attacking someones intellect based on an opposing belief. Which you clearly have done here, for all to see.

and I really am curious as to why YOU are not worried about the fact that AQ is just as strong as it was when they attacked us on 9/11? Don't you CARE that our enemies have not been weakened by our "war"?

I never for a second believed the terrorists groups would be destroyed in 5 months, 5 years, or 25 years....
Some Madrassas have been pumping out fanatics for at least 20+ years.
In 2005, it was estimated that there are now around 20,000 madrassas in Pakistan alone, and the number worldwide
must be staggering....not all of them breeding fanatics, but I'd guess a good number of them....
Mujahideen groups provided religious and military training for thousands of young fighters prepared to fight the Russians
and other like minded fanatics pump out jihadists to fight the Jews, Americans, and the West in general now....

Your obsession with AQ is just your narrow view to make a political point....
After being force fed the hate and an intolerant, prejudiced... and narrow-minded view of the world, its only
natural these "young students" find themselves in terrorists organizations around the world...

You fail to see the big picture and focus only on the part we are directly involved in....
The individual terrorists, and smaller groups may have particular, immediate goals in the region they operate in,
but the common element in all or most of them is the Jews, America, and the West in general are the infidel enemy...
-----------------------------------------
* Abu Sayyaf (1991-present; Islamist separatists; the Philippines)[2]
o Based in the southern islands of Jolo, Basilan, and Mindanao.
o Branched off of the Moro National Liberation Front.
o Allegedly partnered with Jemaah Islamiyah and Al-Qaeda.
* Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen)[2]
* Adolat - Uzbekistan[citation needed]
* Akromiya - Uzbekistan[citation needed]
* Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Late 1970s-present; Islamists; Egypt)[2]
o Seeks to establish Islamist state in Egypt. Usually targets secular establishments, government buildings, police, the military, minorities, tourists, and “morally offensive” buildings.
* Armed Islamic Group (1992-present; Islamists; Algeria)[2]
o Seeks to establish Islamist state in Algeria. Began operations in 1992 after the Algerian government ignored election results that gave victory to Islamist political parties.
* Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades[2]
* Ansar al-Islam (December 2001-present; Islamists; Iraq)[2]
o In Arabic, "Supporters of Islam."
o Also known as "Partisans of Islam or Helpers of Islam."
* Al-Qaeda (1988-present; Islamists; Afghanistan, Pakistan, and worldwide)[2]
o In Arabic, "the foundation", "the base", or "the database" kept by intelligence services of anti-Soviet Afghani fighters.
o Also known as Qa‘idat al-Jihad, Islamic Army for the Liberation of the Holy Places, World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, Islamic Salvation Foundation, and the Osama bin Laden Network.
o Related: Alneda (former web site), As-Sahab (affiliated public relations organization),
o Cells: Buffalo six, Hamburg cell,
* Asbat al-Ansar (early 1990s-present; Lebanese Sunni Islamists; southern Lebanon)[2]
o In Arabic, "the League of the Followers."
o Acronym for "Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiya," or Islamic Resistance Movement.
* Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad/Al-Qaeda in Iraq - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's Sunni network, operating in Iraq
o on U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations
* Eastern Turkestan Islamic Movement - al-Qaeda linked separatist group in China's Xinjiang Autonomous Region aiming to establish an Islamic state. Banned by China, along with related groups East Turkestan Liberation Organization, World Uighur Youth Congress and East Turkistan Information Center[3][2]
* Egyptian Islamic Jihad - Egypt (active since the late 1970s)[2]
* Fatah al-Islam - Nahr al-Bared Palestinian refugee camp, Lebanon; splittered from Fatah Uprising in 2006.[citation needed]
* Hamas - West Bank, Gaza Strip. Listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the European Union, Israel, and the United States[2]
* Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM) - Pakistan and Kashmir[2]
* Hizb-an-nusra - Uzbekistan[citation needed]
* Hizb ut-Tahrir - international (legal in Britain and Australia)[citation needed]
* Hezbollah - Lebanon; Listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Israel, and the United States[2]
* Hizbul Mujahideen - Pakistan and Kashmir[2]
* Hofstad Network - Netherlands[citation needed]
* Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain - Defunct[citation needed]
* Islamic Movement of Central Asia - Central Asia (affiliated with Al Qaeda)[citation needed]
o Islamic Movement of Tajikistan - Tajikistan[citation needed]
o Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan - Uzbekistan[2]
* Jaish-e-Mohammed - Pakistan[2]
* Jaish Ansar al-Sunna - Iraq[citation needed]
* Jama'at al-Jihad al-Islami[citation needed]
* Jemaah Islamiyah - Southeast Asia[2]
* Jihad Rite - Australia (linked with Al Qaeda. Founded in 2001)[citation needed]
* Jundallah - Iran and Pakistan (affiliated with the USA and Al-Qaeda)[2]
* Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Pakistan[2]
* Lashkar-e-Toiba - Pakistan[2]
* Maktab al-Khadamat - Afghanistan - Defunct
* Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group - Morocco and Spain[2]
* Moro Islamic Liberation Front - (Islamic separatists; the Philippines)[2]
* Palestinian Islamic Jihad - Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip[2]
* People Against Gangsterism and Drugs - South Africa[2]
* Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat - Algeria
* Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan - Pakistan[2]
* Students Islamic Movement of India - India[2]
* Takfir wal-Hijra - Egypt/Sudan/Algeria[2]