It's The National Motto, Idiots

Send these FFR goons a two-word response - "Fuck You"

Law Enforcement Defies Critics - Displays 'In God We Trust'

Law enforcement swears an oath to uphold our "secular" Godless Constitution. Also, the dumbasses can't provide any proof of the imaginary God they trust in.

God is not imaginary and why do you assume that they cant prove God? Why do you think the ancient Greek philosophers known as Platonists went from believing in polytheistic gods born in time and space, in favor of a Creator God who created time and space?

Law enforcement swears an oath to uphold our "secular" Godless Constitution. Also, the dumbasses can't provide any proof of the imaginary God they trust in.

God is not imaginary and why do you assume that they cant prove God? Why do you think the ancient Greek philosophers known as Platonists went from believing in polytheistic gods born in time and space, in favor of a Creator God who created time and space?

So you think Plato was crazy? roflmao

I think anyone who believes in imaginary Gods is stupid. Very stupid. There is absolutely nothing to support it.

Just because Plato changed his mind doesnt constitute proof. Where did you get the idea that it did? If you can prove god lets see your best shot. BTW Plato didnt come up with monotheism. The concept existed in Egypt long before that.

We are not obligated to you to provide any proof to support our beliefs. By that "secular" Constitution you so often misrepresent, The United States is obligated to allow me to believe as I choose.

I think anyone who believes in imaginary Gods is stupid. Very stupid. There is absolutely nothing to support it.

Of course no one believes in imaginary Gods, we believe in REAL God, a Creator.

And Plato came up with a lot of good reasons to support that belief. Do you have any idea what they are?

I suspect that your disbelief is based more on your ignorance than in a lack of supporting facts for Deists.

Prove He's imaginary.

Of course no one believes in imaginary Gods, we believe in REAL God, a Creator.

And Plato came up with a lot of good reasons to support that belief. Do you have any idea what they are?

I suspect that your disbelief is based more on your ignorance than in a lack of supporting facts for Deists.
Plato came up with nothing. He took Egyptians beliefs and pretended they were his own..

Prove He's imaginary.

Prove my dick isn't 12 inches long.

If there is a God - it sure as hell isn't that vicious baby-killing narcissistic bastard depicted in the Old Testament.

How would you know that? You don't have the slightest idea of why people feel that the *know* that there is a God.

Prove He's imaginary.

Prove my dick isn't 12 inches long.

Prove it is...

Forum List

Back