Biden's Border Wall - Full Analysis

Keeping the border open was a specific promise of baby biter Biden. He's breaking his word. Will evil democrats let the animal abuser get away with it?

I'm just curious about the border--- --- whatever happened to Kamelia Harris? We were told she was in charge of the border! She was Biden's border czar. Why isn't she answering questions before the media and Washington, why isn't she being held accountable? Just what the hell does that woman do in Washington anyway? Anything?

And what about all the wall material left over from Trump that Biden just sold for pennies on the dollar? Why would you go from:
  1. Walls don't work.
  2. We can't afford a wall anyway.
  3. The border is just fine.
  4. There is no immigration crisis.
  5. We need to sell the leftover wall.
  6. It is the duty of Americans to welcome all immigrants of all kinds with open arms.
  7. Immigrants are the joy and backbone of America.
  8. We have more immigrants than we know what to do with.
  9. Here you take them, don't bus them to me.
  10. Immigrants are destroying NYC.
  11. Damn, we have a problem and need to put up a wall-- FAST.
And right before an election. Are democrats and the Biddum Administration brain damaged or do they think we are?

Describe it because I don't think for a second you actually know what hypocrisy is. 😄
You don’t think in general, if your post history has anything to say about it, bingo. If you want a definition, look it up yourself, dumbass.

1696551589037.png

You don’t think in general, if your post history has anything to say about it, bingo. If you want a definition, look it up yourself, dumbass.
😄

I want you to describe this hypocrisy you accuse me of. Why are being such a pussy about it?

Forum List

Back