It's The National Motto, Idiots

Law enforcement swears an oath to uphold our "secular" Godless Constitution. Also, the dumbasses can't provide any proof of the imaginary God they trust in.

God is not imaginary and why do you assume that they cant prove God? Why do you think the ancient Greek philosophers known as Platonists went from believing in polytheistic gods born in time and space, in favor of a Creator God who created time and space?

So you think Plato was crazy? roflmao

I think anyone who believes in imaginary Gods is stupid. Very stupid. There is absolutely nothing to support it.

Prove He's imaginary.

Prove he/she/it is real.

If there is a God - it sure as hell isn't that vicious baby-killing narcissistic bastard depicted in the Old Testament.

How would you know that? You don't have the slightest idea of why people feel that the *know* that there is a God.

Sure I do. They are delusional and weak-minded. They don't have the balls to accept reality.

You think that is proof?

I personally KNOW that there is an eternal entity of some sort, since the infinite regression fallacy proves that the flow of time cannot be eternal. Something outside the flow of time had to start it.

By other arguments like the Teleological and Ontological arguments we know that the Creative force is intelligent and empathetic to human kind.

But you can essplain all that, right? roflmao

Send these FFR goons a two-word response - "Fuck You"

Law Enforcement Defies Critics - Displays 'In God We Trust'

Law enforcement swears an oath to uphold our "secular" Godless Constitution. Also, the dumbasses can't provide any proof of the imaginary God they trust in.

Law enforcement swears an oath to uphold our "secular" Godless Constitution

the Constitution is secular and Godless?

'In God We Trust' defines which God?

Are you sure their oath doesnt' end with 'so help me God'?

"In God We Trust" is not in any sense of the word the "National Motto".

That would be E Pluribus Unum

It is the motto stamped on all of our coinage, is what they allude to. Technical point to you, Doc, but the gist of the thing is still relevant. How can it be unconstitutional to put 'In God We Trust' on all our coins and yet it still be unconstitutional to put it on squad cars?

"In God We Trust" is not in any sense of the word the "National Motto".

That would be E Pluribus Unum

It is the motto stamped on all of our coinage, is what they allude to. Technical point to you, Doc, but the gist of the thing is still relevant. How can it be unconstitutional to put 'In God We Trust' on all our coins and yet it still be unconstitutional to put it on squad cars?
Who said it was unconstitutional? I missed that.

God is not imaginary and why do you assume that they cant prove God? Why do you think the ancient Greek philosophers known as Platonists went from believing in polytheistic gods born in time and space, in favor of a Creator God who created time and space?

I think anyone who believes in imaginary Gods is stupid. Very stupid. There is absolutely nothing to support it.

and a blind man can't tell green from orange.

Prove He's imaginary.

Prove my dick isn't 12 inches long.

Because then it would be a foot

If there is a God - it sure as hell isn't that vicious baby-killing narcissistic bastard depicted in the Old Testament.

How would you know that? You don't have the slightest idea of why people feel that the *know* that there is a God.

Sure I do. They are delusional and weak-minded. They don't have the balls to accept reality.

You think that is proof?

I personally KNOW that there is an eternal entity of some sort, since the infinite regression fallacy proves that the flow of time cannot be eternal. Something outside the flow of time had to start it.

By other arguments like the Teleological and Ontological arguments we know that the Creative force is intelligent and empathetic to human kind.

But you can essplain all that, right? roflmao
Personal anecdotes dont count. You could have been huffing computer cleaner or were high on something else.

Out Godless Constitution lays out a secular government.

In God We Trust is not in the Constitution - or any other governing document. It was adopted in 1956.

Prove He's imaginary.

Prove my dick isn't 12 inches long.

Because then it would be a foot

Lol, if Lakhota had said his dick was around 6 feet long, I could buy that, since he is all 100% dick.

In God We Trust is not in the Constitution - or any other governing document. It was adopted in 1956.

Out Godless Constitution lays out a secular government

No, it prevents Congress from establishing a national religion, and impeding the free exercise of religion.

Which of those points do you not understand?

The Constitution is not Godless since it references Him in the date 'Anno Domini'.

"The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin, which means in the year of the Lord but is often translated as in the year of our Lord."

Soin the Constitution the authors acknowledge God as our Lord.

Why do you think it has to be in the Constitution? There are several other 'Founding documents' in the US legal code, like the Declaration of Independence which recognizes God several times.

The Constitution is not Godless since it references Him in the date 'Anno Domini'.

"The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin, which means in the year of the Lord but is often translated as in the year of our Lord."

Why do you think it has to be in the Constitution? There are several other 'Founding documents' in the US legal code, like the Declaration of Independence which recognizes God several times.
BS. Anno Domini is long hand for AD vs BC.

No, it prevents Congress from establishing a national religion, and impeding the free exercise of religion.

You're in way over your head. You're obviously too fucking dumb to discuss this issue. We have a Godless Constitution and a secular government.

The United States is a secular nation. The principle that citizens have the right to reach their own conclusions about religion, and that government should stay out of that choice, is deeply enshrined in the foundation of our government, in the First Amendment and elsewhere. This separation of state and church was not accidental or an oversight -- it was written into the Constitution by careful, conscious choice, made against significant pushback. And the country has citizens who are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, "spiritual but not religious," many other religions -- plus, of course, citizens without any religion at all.

4 Ways Christianity Sneaks Into Our Secular Government -- And Why it Matters

We are governed by the Constitution - which is a "governing" document. Those other documents are "founding" documents - not "governing" documents. The Supreme Court decides cases based on the Constitution.

You're in way over your head. You're obviously too fucking dumb to discuss this issue. We have a Godless Constitution and a secular government.

The United States is a secular nation. The principle that citizens have the right to reach their own conclusions about religion, and that government should stay out of that choice, is deeply enshrined in the foundation of our government, in the First Amendment and elsewhere. This separation of state and church was not accidental or an oversight -- it was written into the Constitution by careful, conscious choice, made against significant pushback. And the country has citizens who are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, "spiritual but not religious," many other religions -- plus, of course, citizens without any religion at all.

This separation of state and church was not accidental or an oversight -- it was written into the Constitution by careful, conscious choice, made against significant pushback.

Chapter and verse of the part of the Constitution that states Separation of Church and State, please.

or STFU

and I'm obviously not as 'dumb' as you, if you think it's there

This separation of state and church was not accidental or an oversight -- it was written into the Constitution by careful, conscious choice, made against significant pushback.

Chapter and verse of the part of the Constitution that states Separation of Church and State, please.

or STFU

and I'm obviously not as 'dumb' as you, if you think it's there

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Forum List

Back