It's the Jews

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.

Is it just me, or have we been hearing a lot more shit like the above since Trump became the front-runner in the primaries?

I do not think Trump is opposed to Jews but I do not think he is going to get many Jewish votes. I have been observing a very interesting trend among Jewish voting diaspora in the US. Both Republican and Democrat Jews are united against Trump. It is partly due to Trump's hints that he will put America first aka no more meaningless meddling in the middle east. A general belief seems to be emerging among Jewish voters that Hillary will be more supportive of Jewish stance on Iran and Syria. I do not know if she will go to war with Syria and Iran but that is the hope on their part.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.
Well I'll put it this way, if you admit it's the jews, and the doctor on duty in the emergencry section at the hospital is a jew, you might be waitng till you are dead before you get attention.

They are very genetically primative, very well connected and actively fighting a war against gentiles.

They live secretly among us and there is a lot more of them than you think.

That's why it's so hard.

Is it just me, or have we been hearing a lot more shit like the above since Trump became the front-runner in the primaries?

I do not think Trump is opposed to Jews but I do not think he is going to get many Jewish votes. I have been observing a very interesting trend among Jewish voting diaspora in the US. Both Republican and Democrat Jews are united against Trump. It is partly due to Trump's hints that he will put America first aka no more meaningless meddling in the middle east. A general belief seems to be emerging among Jewish voters that Hillary will be more supportive of Jewish stance on Iran and Syria. I do not know if she will go to war with Syria and Iran but that is the hope on their part.
They thrive off confusion. Trump will bring order.

And yet Trump daughter he want to bang is converted to Judaism!

( I know I did not need to add the bang but why the hell not! )

So, racialreality9, is it your racial reality we are exposing here? Where are the bands of Jews that are beheading people worldwide? How many suicide bombs have the Jews strapped on lately? Remove your bias and replace it with an actual reality. Muslims are the problem. If you need proof of that look to Germany and France.

I got the operation, so now I'm half Jew..I can go in the pool up to my waist...

So, racialreality9, is it your racial reality we are exposing here? Where are the bands of Jews that are beheading people worldwide? How many suicide bombs have the Jews strapped on lately? Remove your bias and replace it with an actual reality. Muslims are the problem. If you need proof of that look to Germany and France.

People who post under assumed ethnicity are the problem.

Well I'll put it this way, if you admit it's the jews, and the doctor on duty in the emergencry section at the hospital is a jew, you might be waitng till you are dead before you get attention.

They are very genetically primative, very well connected and actively fighting a war against gentiles.

That's why it's so hard.

I do not think a Jewish doctor would ignore a patient to a point where the patient would die. It is because doctors take oath to save lives and also the doctor in question would get sued. As far as Jewish society as a whole is concerned, it has created an impression of a bigoted society. Many companies that are controlled by Jewish interests today were not actually founded by Jews. They were founded by whites but Jewish managers one by one started to place their own people in strategic places and in due time those companies came under virtual ownership of Jews. If you question a Jewish manager's hiring practices, you will get accused of being an anti-semite. People in the US are given what can be characterized subliminal messages through movies and TV that it is OK to be racist towards blacks or Indians or whites but it is ABSOLUTELY not OK to be racist towards Jews.

You are SO wrong.

That's why it's so hard.

I do not think a Jewish doctor would ignore a patient to a point where the patient would die. It is because doctors take oath to save lives and also the doctor in question would get sued. As far as Jewish society as a whole is concerned, it has created an impression of a bigoted society. Many companies that are controlled by Jewish interests today were not actually founded by Jews. They were founded by whites but Jewish managers one by one started to place their own people in strategic places and in due time those companies came under virtual ownership of Jews. If you question a Jewish manager's hiring practices, you will get accused of being an anti-semite. People in the US are given what can be characterized subliminal messages through movies and TV that it is OK to be racist towards blacks or Indians or whites but it is ABSOLUTELY not OK to be racist towards Jews.
They did it to me.

The reason why is as I've told you and given just ONE example. They are fucking dangerous.

the kkk scum feel much more emboldened because of their head bigot

it used to be they had the decency to hide their ugly faces

While there are many ugly people in this world, Jews take the cake. Their faces are hideous, they look like demons. And this exterior matches their interior, which is full of lust for money, sex obsession, and incurable hatred for white people.

That's why it's so hard.

They did it to me.

That is not acceptable. You should sue that doctor.

That's why it's so hard.

They did it to me.

Any lawyer that tried to help me would be terrorised by his coleagues.Inner cities are run by gangs. The courts are corrupt and so are the police.

Trust me, it's no coincidence that people don't speak out against jews.

They are co ordinated.

That's why it's so hard.

They did it to me.

Any lawyer that tried to help me would be terrorised by his coleagues.Inner cities are run by gangs. The courts are corrupt and so are the police.

They are co ordinated.

Wow! I did not realize Australia too was in a mess.

That's why it's so hard.

They did it to me.

They are co ordinated.

Wow! I did not realize Australia too was in a mess.
just a thin veneer covering it.

Lol Trump's supporters want nothing more than to engage in more middle east shenanigans. American Jewish people have been opposed to the GOP for a long time. They also understand that Israel is responsible for a lot of their problems.

Forum List

Back