It's the Jews

Is it just me, or have we been hearing a lot more shit like the above since Trump became the front-runner in the primaries?

I do not think Trump is opposed to Jews but I do not think he is going to get many Jewish votes. I have been observing a very interesting trend among Jewish voting diaspora in the US. Both Republican and Democrat Jews are united against Trump. It is partly due to Trump's hints that he will put America first aka no more meaningless meddling in the middle east. A general belief seems to be emerging among Jewish voters that Hillary will be more supportive of Jewish stance on Iran and Syria. I do not know if she will go to war with Syria and Iran but that is the hope on their part.
They thrive off confusion. Trump will bring order.
No shock there that anti-semites love Trump.
I'm not an anti-semite. they are anti-me.

IF you think an entire religion hates you- you are delusional.
And since you dislike an entire religion- you are a bigoted anti-semite.

Go stand with Stevie the Racist in the Stormfront corner.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.
Well I'll put it this way, if you admit it's the jews, and the doctor on duty in the emergencry section at the hospital is a jew, you might be waitng till you are dead before you get attention.

They are very genetically primative, very well connected and actively fighting a war against gentiles.

They live secretly among us and there is a lot more of them than you think.

That's why it's so hard.

I do not think a Jewish doctor would ignore a patient to a point where the patient would die. It is because doctors take oath to save lives and also the doctor in question would get sued. As far as Jewish society as a whole is concerned, it has created an impression of a bigoted society. Many companies that are controlled by Jewish interests today were not actually founded by Jews. They were founded by whites but Jewish managers one by one started to place their own people in strategic places and in due time those companies came under virtual ownership of Jews. If you question a Jewish manager's hiring practices, you will get accused of being an anti-semite. People in the US are given what can be characterized subliminal messages through movies and TV that it is OK to be racist towards blacks or Indians or whites but it is ABSOLUTELY not OK to be racist towards Jews.
They did it to me.

That is not acceptable. You should sue that doctor.
Any lawyer that tried to help me would be terrorised by his coleagues.Inner cities are run by gangs. The courts are corrupt and so are the police.

Trust me, it's no coincidence that people don't speak out against jews.

They are co ordinated.

Trust me its no coincidence that people avoid being near you.

And it has nothing to do with the 'jews'

Well I'll put it this way, if you admit it's the jews, and the doctor on duty in the emergencry section at the hospital is a jew, you might be waitng till you are dead before you get attention.

They are very genetically primative, very well connected and actively fighting a war against gentiles.

That's why it's so hard.

I do not think a Jewish doctor would ignore a patient to a point where the patient would die. It is because doctors take oath to save lives and also the doctor in question would get sued. As far as Jewish society as a whole is concerned, it has created an impression of a bigoted society. Many companies that are controlled by Jewish interests today were not actually founded by Jews. They were founded by whites but Jewish managers one by one started to place their own people in strategic places and in due time those companies came under virtual ownership of Jews. If you question a Jewish manager's hiring practices, you will get accused of being an anti-semite. People in the US are given what can be characterized subliminal messages through movies and TV that it is OK to be racist towards blacks or Indians or whites but it is ABSOLUTELY not OK to be racist towards Jews.
They did it to me.

Any lawyer that tried to help me would be terrorised by his coleagues.Inner cities are run by gangs. The courts are corrupt and so are the police.

They are co ordinated.

Are you kidding me?? people love me. I am a light in the darkness, the way they carry on.

The jewish conspiracy is real

You ignorant fucken dickhead.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.

That's why it's so hard.

I strongly disagree with you. Jewish doctors save lives because they truly care about their patients. There are numerous stories of Jewish doctors saving the lives of those who vowed their deaths - yet they took care of these people in Israeli hospitals even giving them attention before their Jewish patients!

Please tell me the Muslim doctors who have done this for Jewish patients. Do you have a single story, Vikrant?

The Jewish society isn't a bigoted one but rather an extremely family oriented society which cherishes life, family, education, hard work - none of which appear to be a priority to the average terrorist they are forced to live among in Israel and Europe (thanks to the quartet and Rome).

Jewish people do not mind being questioned about their hiring practices but if you are going to target them because they are Jewish - then their considering the matter may be one of anti-semitic origin is not bias but rather an astute observation.

In your final statement you appear to be suggesting that somehow Hollywood has been on a campaign to OK racism towards blacks, whites or Indians but not Jews - if that were the case we must admit it was the most abysmal failure in Hollywood history because of all races - the Jews have suffered more attacks due to being Jewish than any other people group on earth - right up to this very moment!

I didn't know you had an aversion to the Jewish people. I'm truly sorry to hear of it, Vikrant. What a disappointment.
I know from personal experience. You are quoting heresay.

Are you calling me a liar? In fact, when i was going blind and braindamged in the emergency ward the gentile nurses took the matter into their own hands and took me in.

The jews in the hospital didn't do it to me out of bigotry for what I am but because I'm in their shitlist. It's THEIR hospital. It's THEIR country. Thats what they actually think.

The kikeess actually jumped a **** with the flu ahead of all the other patients waiting too.

fuck you you traitor. You slimy christianist pig. you will NEVER see God.

You can feel it can't you. You are cast out.
I've had more Jewish friends in my born again life in Christ than non Jewish friends and I was not born to a Jewish family. Alright? I know what I am talking about! The Jews are the most loving, compassionate, civilized, tolerant, good hearted people I've ever met in my life. Their tolerance has more than once tested my own patience for the abuse they have suffered!

Do not tell me what I do not know about the Jews. I know them. You are wrong about them. You met one person whom we have YET TO HEAR THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY AND DOUBTFULLY EVER WILL- and EVEN if what you say is true that they didn't take care of you - SO WHAT?

That one individual does not speak for the entire Hebrew race.

not all jews are evil, though. some jews are okay, it's the atheist communist ones, the ones who make it out to be about race and not religion, those jews are nation wreckers.
Not all Jews are evil??!! Did you seriously just say that?!
You people are truly unbelievable.

They did it to me.

They are co ordinated.

Are you kidding me?? people love me. I am a light in the darkness, the way they carry on.

The jewish conspiracy is real

You ignorant fucken dickhead.

LOL.......'The jewish conspiracy is real'

You are a Trump voter for sure.

Is it just me, or have we been hearing a lot more shit like the above since Trump became the front-runner in the primaries?

I do not think Trump is opposed to Jews but I do not think he is going to get many Jewish votes. I have been observing a very interesting trend among Jewish voting diaspora in the US. Both Republican and Democrat Jews are united against Trump. It is partly due to Trump's hints that he will put America first aka no more meaningless meddling in the middle east. A general belief seems to be emerging among Jewish voters that Hillary will be more supportive of Jewish stance on Iran and Syria. I do not know if she will go to war with Syria and Iran but that is the hope on their part.
Lol Trump's supporters want nothing more than to engage in more middle east shenanigans. American Jewish people have been opposed to the GOP for a long time. They also understand that Israel is responsible for a lot of their problems.

We have an interesting dichotomy here. On one side, you have Trump who is a peace-nik but his followers are war-hawks. On the other side, you have Hillary who is a war-hawk but her followers are peace-niks.

Trump's daughter Ivanka married a Jew, converted to judaism and they are raising their children Jewish. He supports Israel.

Trump's daughter Ivanka married a Jew, converted to judaism and they are raising their children Jewish. He supports Israel.
A lot of his voters are white nationalists who seem to think they're somehow sticking it to the Jews by supporting him. Maybe they're hoping Jews will catch some collateral damage from the assault they're assuming will happen to minorities if they cast a vote for Trump.

A lot of his voters are white nationalists who seem to think they're somehow sticking it to the Jews by supporting him. Maybe they're hoping Jews will catch some collateral damage from the assault they're assuming will happen to minorities if they cast a vote for Trump.
Hillary kissed Queen Nor.
Regardless of what Jews say in public, 95% will vote for Trump.
You can take that to the bank.

That's why it's so hard.

I strongly disagree with you. Jewish doctors save lives because they truly care about their patients. There are numerous stories of Jewish doctors saving the lives of those who vowed their deaths - yet they took care of these people in Israeli hospitals even giving them attention before their Jewish patients!

Please tell me the Muslim doctors who have done this for Jewish patients. Do you have a single story, Vikrant?

The Jewish society isn't a bigoted one but rather an extremely family oriented society which cherishes life, family, education, hard work - none of which appear to be a priority to the average terrorist they are forced to live among in Israel and Europe (thanks to the quartet and Rome).

Jewish people do not mind being questioned about their hiring practices but if you are going to target them because they are Jewish - then their considering the matter may be one of anti-semitic origin is not bias but rather an astute observation.

In your final statement you appear to be suggesting that somehow Hollywood has been on a campaign to OK racism towards blacks, whites or Indians but not Jews - if that were the case we must admit it was the most abysmal failure in Hollywood history because of all races - the Jews have suffered more attacks due to being Jewish than any other people group on earth - right up to this very moment!

I didn't know you had an aversion to the Jewish people. I'm truly sorry to hear of it, Vikrant. What a disappointment.

Good angle! Hopefully, you will get some converts from them :)

Well I am obviously not voting for Trump :lol:but do like his daughter Ivanka's personal blog and she lives a Kosher lifestyle.

Oh Yeah and I LOVE JEWS
heart.png

I hope you are joking

Well I am obviously not voting for Trump :lol:but do like his daughter Ivanka's personal blog and she lives a Kosher lifestyle.
Well she's a lifelong liberal, so of course you love her :thup:

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
I'm at the weddings and bar mitzvahs and in 2 Temples.
I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
Even the Neo-Con Jews will never forgive that Jew Hater Hillary kissing Queen Nor.
You just don't get it.

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
Even the Neo-Con Jews will never forgive that Jew Hater Hillary kissing Queen Nor.
You just don't get it.
13 hours ago: Jews favor Clinton over Trump by more than 2-to-1, a poll shows

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
You just don't get it.

Did you miss the post where I stated I don't care what Jews say "IN PUBLIC"?

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
You just don't get it.

Did you miss the post where I stated I don't care what Jews say "IN PUBLIC"?
No I saw it. I just immediately dismissed it as delusional. :thup:

Forum List

Back