It's the Jews

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.

keep the Jews exterminate all Muslims

Not surprising that you are just as much of as an asshole as those who want to exterminate the Jews.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.

keep the Jews exterminate all Muslims

Not surprising that you are just as much of as an asshole as those who want to exterminate the Jews.

ragheads have the IQ of a house plant. all they know is rape and murder. kill em all. every fuckin' mother son of em. limp dick

Judaism does not allow suicide bombers or such or hypocrisy. Neyt. I can't speak to islam, they seem blow them selves up for a hair on a hair brush. So don't go there Eisenstein. Jews were slaughtered by pigs that loved eating pork.

The jews are not innocent those god damn zionist are apart of the new world order and they have a lot of power and money.

its not big different between jew and arabs . both are semitic .they are cousin .
just jew are little smarter and arabs are stupid

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ::

Genetic studies indicate that modern Jews (Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Mizrahi specifically), Levantine Arabs, Assyrians,Samaritans, Syriacs-Arameans, Maronites, Druze, Mandaeans, and Mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common Near Eastern heritage which can be genetically mapped back to the ancient Fertile Crescent, but often also display genetic profiles distinct from one another, indicating the different histories of these peoples

mohammad was son of ibrahim

No because who are the Jews hiding? Remember, the Jews started by advertising that they made a special deal with some power to be a chosen people? So we need to look beyond the Jews. Who do they serve? We know it is not the Lord Jesus Christ.

LOL......'some power'- you mean the God of Christians?

Jesus was a Jew- what do you think Jesus was hiding?
The Jews kicked Jesus out because Jesus wanted them not to hide and to correct their affiliation.

its not big different between jew and arabs . both are semitic .they are cousin .

Genetic studies indicate that modern Jews (Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Mizrahi specifically), Levantine Arabs, Assyrians,Samaritans, Syriacs-Arameans, Maronites, Druze, Mandaeans, and Mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common Near Eastern heritage which can be genetically mapped back to the ancient Fertile Crescent, but often also display genetic profiles distinct from one another, indicating the different histories of these peoples

mohammad is a cartoon character and his stupid little idiots read a comic book called the Quran.

mohammad is a cartoon character and his stupid little idiots read a comic book called the Quran.
i dont know . but he was semitic like jew

The jews are not innocent those god damn zionist are apart of the new world order and they have a lot of power and money.
Force all Jews out of Wall Street and into Yeshivas and the world will be a better place.

racist
There's nothing more dangerous than an assimilated, yeshiva educated Jew.
I should know as I'm Jewish.

I knew it. You're taking over right?

Force all Jews out of Wall Street and into Yeshivas and the world will be a better place.

racist

Of course we're taking over...along with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

racist

Of course we're taking over...along with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

Can I at least keep the popcorn concession?

When I say it's the Jews, I need to clarify.
You see, the Jews control America, and America controls the world. Therefore the Jews control the world. If the Jews controlled only Israel, or Madagascar, or Costa Rica, or name your country here, it wouldn't be a matter of big consequence.

Think about what America now stands for:
-endless war against radical Islam
-endless promotion of the blacks
-creation of a multicultural society at the expensive of the former white majority
-sexual degeneracy
-unlimited money printing to bail out big banks

All of these benefit the Jews, and can only have originated in Jewish minds or those controlled by them, such as the white power structure from NYC and DC.

This is very similar to how the Jews controlled Europe at the height of European power.

Don't go searching for other conspiracies which lead you in the wrong direction. The only conspiracy which truly affects the entire world is that organized by the highest level Jews.

Forum List

Back