It's that time of year again-the dirty forehead club

It's your opinion there is a scam and that it comes from other pagan forms or worship. The fact is, pagan forms of worship come from the true form of worship. You are then the scammer.

Looks like some kind of a bug. Maybe a spider. Democrats seem to attract lots of flies.

View attachment 609803View attachment 609807
https://i.insider.com/57faf6468109eef7018b46ca?width=1190
pence-fly.jpg

Prove that they were the ones that asserted their own prejudices into the Bible? You can't. You are just assuming they did in order to create your own religion. checkmate!
I've done nothing but prove it for years in here, all archived for you to sift and study through and rebuttle. My arguments are used by Harvard and Oxford professors, theological scholars, book writers, and even Catholic clergy and High ranking members have consulted with me, Popes and Politicians have read my book that's archived at the Vatican Library and you have?
-answer: you have a faith left to you by people who had it left to them, whereby everyone is told what to believe and just parrot it, even though it is not historically or rationally true, sort of like how the Dems and media parroted the whole Russia collusion nonsense, everyone just repeated the nonsense they were feed and instead of admitting they were fooled and totally wrong they prefer deflecting and bashing their rivals instead of introspection=*Yom Kippur is about reflecting back at what you have or are doing, not deflecting . (Because You asked about Yom Kippur)*
Cause and effect: Dems Created a prejudiced xenophobic attmosphere disrespecting a group of people based on geography and nationality, that groups national leader felt disrespected, harrassed and bullied thus causing his over compensated anguish, and vengeance we see in the form of Russian aggression over it's nationalism.
Dems "helped" create Putins fear, paranoia, anxiety, distrust, and triggered his aggression.
They helped form the perfect storm with a weak incompetent president and administration and majority
Rome created the global atmosphere of
anti-Semitism, the effects of Rome's farce caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders. Prisons are littered with cross tattoos, cross necklaces and earings, Mary Tattoos and medalions of saints, but when is the last time you saw a prisoner with shofar or Tefillin?

Last edited:
I've done nothing but prove it for years in here, all archived for you to sift and study through and rebuttle. My arguments are used by Harvard and Oxford professors, theological scholars, book writers, and even Catholic clergy and High ranking members have consulted with me, Popes and Politicians have read my book that's archived at the Vatican Library and you have?
-answer: you have a faith left to you by people who had it left to them, whereby everyone is told what to believe and just parrot it, even though it is not historically or rationally true, sort of like how the Dems and media parroted the whole Russia collusion nonsense, everyone just repeated the nonsense they were feed and instead of admitting they were fooled and totally wrong they prefer deflecting and bashing their rivals instead of introspection=*Yom Kippur is about reflecting back at what you have or are doing, not deflecting . (Because You asked about Yom Kippur)*
Repentance and baptism is the same. We reflect back, repent and paying whatever restitution we can, and are baptized to be clean of our sins so we can move forward. The difference, we do this on a weekly basis for most Christian churches with the Sacraments.
Boy, you are full of yourself acting like they really came to you. LOL!
It's very unethical to try and use the logic you did to equate the lie of the Russian collusion hoax with the truth being passed down generation to generation. One based on truth and the other false.

Repentance and baptism is the same. We reflect back, repent and paying whatever restitution we can, and are baptized to be clean of our sins so we can move forward. The difference, we do this on a weekly basis for most Christian churches with the Sacraments.
It's very unethical to try and use the logic you did to equate the lie of the Russian collusion hoax with the truth being passed down generation to generation. One based on truth and the other false.
First of all, you just said it yourself; passed along stories.
Everyone knows the accuracy of that when they played the pass the story down the line game as a kid or just by watching CNN and MSNBC talk about what Psaki said minutes after she butchered what was passed down to her.
I can give you biblical examples where your oral tradition contradicts your written and both are wrong.
Like teaching crucifixion, when your book says slew and hanged.
Teaching he's from Nazareth when text says his hometown was Capernaum.
Etc etc
NT says slew & hanged
source;
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
Capernaum sources hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1

Baptism is more like a MIKvah, the Christ figure baptised by John in the River Jordan was most likely Theudas by the River Jordan who died in 35ad., not the same as the Galilean tax revolter in the time of Lysanias and King Herod who died in 6bc named Yehuda.
John's surviving followers became the Mandeans (sect of Sabians), so you can research how they believe this Christ you label Jesus to be the false prophet who stole John's followers when he had his friend and follower Salome turn him in for a beheading.
The Physical light teachings of the Mandeans match that of the NT luciferous light teachings.

>>>>>Shimon said:
There is no twisted attack I used scripture to prove my points.. It doesn’t matter what the priests say or the followers believe it is the same scam as before that was used in pagan cultures but was given a new mask in the form of Jesus instead of Odin or Wooden etc etc… You have said nothing here of value to detract from the origins of Ash Wednesday nor to what I pointed out in my previous post..
-end quote-

Yeah we are just mentioning teachings not people's heart and being, it just happens to be those teachings from the fallen one cause good portions of them to be bitter and poisonous and deadly aka "wormwood" a deadly poisonous bitter herb.
In response you and I got personal attacks on assumptions and stereotypes=ad hominem responses.

First of all, you just said it yourself; passed along stories.
Everyone knows the accuracy of that when they played the pass the story down the line game as a kid or just by watching CNN and MSNBC talk about what Psaki said minutes after she butchered what was passed down to her.
I can give you biblical examples where your oral tradition contradicts your written and both are wrong.
Like teaching crucifixion, when your book says slew and hanged.
Teaching he's from Nazareth when text says his hometown was Capernaum.
Etc etc
NT says slew & hanged
source;
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
Capernaum sources hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1
Are you going to be this obtuse? Really? Was Jesus slayed? Yes. Did he hang from a tree? Yes. The cross is made from trees and possibly called trees back then. Who knows and cares. It's accurate enough. Good grief.
Matthew 4:13, says he left Nazareth and went to Capernaum and lived there. The versus also just say he lived there. Doesn't say it was his home town. His home town is Bethlehem. You try to pass yourself off as a scholar to the Pope? LOL!
:no_text11:

Baptism is more like a MIKvah, the Christ figure baptised by John in the River Jordan was most likely Theudas by the River Jordan who died in 35ad., not the same as the Galilean tax revolter in the time of Lysanias and King Herod who died in 6bc named Yehuda.
John's surviving followers became the Mandeans (sect of Sabians), so you can research how they believe this Christ you label Jesus to be the false prophet who stole John's followers when he had his friend and follower Salome turn him in for a beheading.
The Physical light teachings of the Mandeans match that of the NT luciferous light teachings.
You do know there were others claiming to be the Messiah. You are apparently convoluting them with the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is nothing about John's survivors written in the New Testament. Nor, is there any indication John the Baptist became one of the 12 Apostles. He had his calling and continued to baptize until he was murdered. Whatever his followers did and said is a shame they weren't paying attention when he met Jesus Christ for his baptism, saw the holy ghost and heard Father in Heaven speak. They were probably having lunch. Baptism is for the remission of sins. Like Yom Kippur.

And, showing error in doctrine. Baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost are two separate ordinances.
Ordinances? Matthew 28:19 commands that baptism is done in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Since this is so, how is the Holy Spirit not part of baptism?

You do know there were others claiming to be the Messiah. You are apparently convoluting them with the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is nothing about John's survivors written in the New Testament. Nor, is there any indication John the Baptist became one of the 12 Apostles. He had his calling and continued to baptize until he was murdered. Whatever his followers did and said is a shame they weren't paying attention when he met Jesus Christ for his baptism, saw the holy ghost and heard Father in Heaven speak. They were probably having lunch. Baptism is for the remission of sins. Like Yom Kippur.

Theudas and Yehuda are mentioned in the book of acts, but your NT gets their death dates reverse mixed up, imagine that. 😱
You use the name Jesus because a converged compiled character has to be given a new name, which is why you never use his Jewish name, because if you did it would pin point a singular figure in a different era and a far cry from the converged stories made from many figures and mythologies. Go ahead, I dare you to tell us a historical Judaic name for your christ.
I'll go grab some pop corn, this is gonna be entertaining to watch.

Are you going to be this obtuse? Really? Was Jesus slayed? Yes. Did he hang from a tree? Yes. The cross is made from trees and possibly called trees back then. Who knows and cares. It's accurate enough. Good grief.
Matthew 4:13, says he left Nazareth and went to Capernaum and lived there. The versus also just say he lived there. Doesn't say it was his home town. His home town is Bethlehem. You try to pass yourself off as a scholar to the Pope? LOL!
:no_text11:
Historical punishment was stoning & tree hangings, if you call trees crosses then you admit Jesus is the serpent on the tree who had the same promised (you will never die) eternity if you partook of his teachings (fruit).
So in one full swoop, you destroyed your former ad hominem response about my interpretation of Genesis.-oops

Historically: the figure who's mother was Mary (the one RCC favors) was accounted stoned and hanged on Passover, he lived in 100bc a far cry from the Pilate AD era.
It was the Galilean Yehuda who was crucified for his tax revolt (as was his sons)
and Theudas crucified for his revolt of Rome.
When you converge characters you have more then one death story, more then 1 profession, more then one death age, more then 1 hometown, and because you have more then 1 name you need to be given a new one.=case solved!
Sources: for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in ACTS.interestingly the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

Last edited:
Historical punishment was stoning & tree hangings, if you call trees crosses then you admit Jesus is the serpent on the tree who had the same promised (you will never die) eternity if you partook of his teachings (fruit).
So in one full swoop, you destroyed your former ad hominem response about my interpretation of Genesis.-oops

Historically: the figure who's mother was Mary (the one RCC favors) was accounted stoned and hanged on Passover, he lived in 100bc a far cry from the Pilate AD era.
It was the Galilean Yehuda who was crucified for his tax revolt (as was his sons)
and Theudas crucified for his revolt of Rome.
When you converge characters you have more then one death story, more then 1 profession, more then one death age, more then 1 hometown, and because you have more then 1 name you need to be given a new one.=case solved!
Sources: for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in ACTS.interestingly the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.
Not to mention the fact that being hanged from a tree and ritually pierced by a spear smacks of plagiarism from the story of Esus god of the Gauls who was a triune god .Which again shows the borrowed pagan stories and attributes of the created Idol Icon Jesus…Now the interesting thing about this Esus is that his name was pronounced as Hesus and since the letter “ J” has only been around since the late 16 th century then Esus is the mask borrowed from paganism behind the name of jESUS which makes sense as the Romans wanted to be all things to all their subjects in their empire so they took the god of the Gauls gave him Jewish myths and stories and Egyptian symbols and Greek tall tales to appeal to everyone ..Of course they had to do this after many years so that no one would be alive to disagree with their tall tales as found in the New Testament..

Ordinances? Matthew 28:19 commands that baptism is done in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Since this is so, how is the Holy Spirit not part of baptism?
The person performing the ordinance of baptism has the gift of the Holy Ghost to perform the baptism. But, a separate ordinance has to be given by one who has authority to give the Gift of the Holy Ghost to the newly baptized person. It doesn't happen at the same time. John the Baptist explained this. And, as I've mentioned, there were people that had received the Holy Ghost who had not been baptized. They are separate ordinances done by the holy priesthood.

Or, you can choose the pure red hot gates of hell. Or that in between, Terrestrial or Telestial.

sorry christian, purity is not a choice the religion of antiquity makes that perfectly clear as well 1st century liberation theology for who accomplishes the goal of self determination.

Theudas and Yehuda are mentioned in the book of acts, but your NT gets their death dates reverse mixed up, imagine that. 😱
You use the name Jesus because a converged compiled character has to be given a new name, which is why you never use his Jewish name, because if you did it would pin point a singular figure in a different era and a far cry from the converged stories made from many figures and mythologies. Go ahead, I dare you to tell us a historical Judaic name for your christ.
I'll go grab some pop corn, this is gonna be entertaining to watch.
Again, you didn't say anything about the errors you made. So, you try to move on as if I wouldn't recognize this. John and Theudas were not the same persons. Sorry. There is not mix up in the New Testament. As far as the name of Jesus the Christ, I just gave it to you and that's all we need to know. You could use other names given like Emmanuel or Joshua or whatever. Doesn't matter. Jesus Christ is the Messiah, Redeemer of Israel and our Savior.

Again, you didn't say anything about the errors you made. So, you try to move on as if I wouldn't recognize this. John and Theudas were not the same persons. Sorry. There is not mix up in the New Testament. As far as the name of Jesus the Christ, I just gave it to you and that's all we need to know. You could use other names given like Emmanuel or Joshua or whatever. Doesn't matter. Jesus Christ is the Messiah, Redeemer of Israel and our Savior.
You did not refute anything I posted on historical reference.
You didn't discuss any historical sourced reference to anything you've discussed and now you are lying, case closed, truth needs no lies.
-BUSTED!
You worship he who has no name, otherwise you'd tell us your "historical" christ figures name. Ad Hominem replies do not help your case.

Redeemer in Hebrew is what word?

Dems "helped" create Putins fear, paranoia, anxiety, distrust, and triggered his aggression.

really -

“Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.”

your boy had nothing to do with it ...

or the jew zelenskyy - their love of nato over their countries well being - the same tune played over again for centuries.

You did not refute anything I posted on historical reference.
You didn't discuss any historical sourced reference to anything you've discussed and now you are lying, case closed, truth needs no lies.
-BUSTED!
You worship he who has no name, otherwise you'd tell us your "historical" christ figures name. Ad Hominem replies do not help your case.
There's nothing to refute. You throw out some individuals that have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and convolute the your mythological stories with the true Jesus Christ and the New Testament, which are true.

Forum List

Back