It's that time of year again-the dirty forehead club

You have an interesting but dangerous vivid imagination. You are asserting your own prejudice into the story in order to fix the outcome you desire rather than the truth. In other words, deceive the world including the Church of God. Adam and Eve were in a state of innocence and could not progress with the knowledge of the difference of good and evil. To one extreme to the other extreme. To choose the perfect good or the perfect evil and all in between. Neither could we spirit children of God come to the earth and learn the same until the innocence was no longer here and human children were born to this earth as we entered our physical earthly bodies. The breath of life for our spirit personages! We can choose the perfect Gospel of Jesus Christ or the perfect Evil of haters of God.
We can choose the perfect Gospel of Jesus Christ or the perfect Evil of haters of God.

alas, purity when it shines is the key to heavens door ...

The Bible is clear. Baptism is only for the cleansing of our sins. Nothing about being part of the body of Christ. Therefore, it's only for those who are already members of the Church that can sin. How can a baby sin? A child can only sin when it can understand the true consequences of their actions. That happens around the age of 8 years old. Therefore, a child is actually a member of the Church prior to that and is considered sinless. Oh, they can misbehave. But, that is different than sinning knowing the consequence of their actions on an eternal perspective.
Baptism also encompasses receiving the Holy Spirit. There is no reason to wait. Jesus also noted, "Sins are forgiven" not "Sins will be forgiven upon Baptism, when I die, etc." Repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Even a very young child can be guided into repentance (turning from disobedience to obedience).

You have an interesting but dangerous vivid imagination. You are asserting your own prejudice into the story in order to fix the outcome you desire rather than the truth. In other words, deceive the world including the Church of God. Adam and Eve were in a state of innocence and could not progress with the knowledge of the difference of good and evil. To one extreme to the other extreme. To choose the perfect good or the perfect evil and all in between. Neither could we spirit children of God come to the earth and learn the same until the innocence was no longer here and human children were born to this earth as we entered our physical earthly bodies. The breath of life for our spirit personages! We can choose the perfect Gospel of Jesus Christ or the perfect Evil of haters of God.
Through your OWN standard you just admitted THAT THE RCC:
asserted their own prejudice into the stories in order to fix the outcome they desired, rather than the truth. In other words, deceive the world including the Temple of God.
-checkmate!

we all know

How many of you are there?

.I hope you are well and your garden tending is coming along nicely be careful though as the price of fertilizer has gone up significantly and it costs much more to tend a garden today then it did in the good old days esp trying to keep up with all the weeds that need pulling

Hey Dude. I hope all is well with you too tending your nest deep up Hashev's butt.

Just one thing. If you expect Christians to accept the fact that they have been lied to and blinded by the church to the absurdity of the teaching (flesh) they were terrified since birth to profess to "just believe", (eat) deeply held and cherished beliefs tied to family, maudlin songs, happy memories etc., the least you could do is be honest about the fact that since birth you too were lied to and blinded into "just believing" without regard for reason that God gives a crap about what you wear, what you eat, and the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

That being said, here's a pop quiz.

1. Is the subject of Kosher law about diet or what you do or do not allow to take root in your mind?

2. Is the subject of the command to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate about avoiding the flesh of pigs literally or are the words figurative and the hidden subject really about refraining from the teaching of people who do not ruminate, chew things over, think deeply?

Why don't you show Christians the right course to take? Here's your chance for redemption!

P.S. Remember. No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW.

Last edited:
There sure are a lot of hard hearts in here. It's not a good look nor is it good for your soul.

Only you and a few others by virtue of what I believe.

guess again, christian ...

1646418537113.png

you have to have them in hand cuffs for what you believe - to work. otherwise your just another idiot.

I'm not Catholic. I did teach at a Catholic High School for 16 years. I know your twisted attack is false in what they believe.
The ashes symbolize both death and repentance. During this period, Christians show repentance and mourning for their sins, because they believe Christ died for them. When the priest applies the cross of ashes, he says to the worshiper: "“Remember that you are dust, and to dust you shall return.” He also may say “Repent and believe in the Gospel.” It is not required that a worshiper wear the ashes for the rest of the day, although many Christians choose to do so. However, dining out or doing non-essential shopping are considered inappropriate on Ash Wednesday.
What do Jews do on Yom Kippur? The Day of Atonement (. ..………………………..……………………………………………………………………………………….……….There is no twisted attack I used scripture to prove my points.. It doesn’t matter what the priests say or the followers believe it is the same scam as before that was used in pagan cultures but was given a new mask in the form of Jesus instead of Odin or Wooden etc etc… You have said nothing here of value to detract from the origins of Ash Wednesday nor to what I pointed out in my previous post..

How many of you are there?

Hey Dude. I hope all is well with you too tending your nest deep up Hashev's butt.

Just one thing. If you expect Christians to accept the fact that they have been lied to and blinded by the church to the absurdity of the teaching (flesh) they were terrified since birth to profess to "just believe", (eat) deeply held and cherished beliefs tied to family, maudlin songs, happy memories etc., the least you could do is be honest about the fact that since birth you too were lied to and blinded into "just believing" without regard for reason that God gives a crap about what you wear, what you eat, and the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

That being said, here's a pop quiz.

1. Is the subject of Kosher law about diet or what you do or do not allow to take root in your mind?

2. Is the subject of the command to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate about avoiding the flesh of pigs literally or are the words figurative and the hidden subject really about refraining from the teaching of people who do not ruminate, chew things over, think deeply?

Why don't you show Christians the right course to take? Here's your chance for redemption!

P.S. Remember. No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW.
Ah typical Hobe like I said you must have been extremely bored I am so glad I could bring out your talkative or wordy side..You really did miss me I am flattered and you haven’t changed a bit…By the way I see you brought your side kick Ding onto this thread as well I have watched your and his antics with amusement over the years please continue don’t stop on my account…smiling….

Baptism also encompasses receiving the Holy Spirit. There is no reason to wait. Jesus also noted, "Sins are forgiven" not "Sins will be forgiven upon Baptism, when I die, etc." Repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Even a very young child can be guided into repentance (turning from disobedience to obedience).
And, showing error in doctrine. Baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost are two separate ordinances. John the Baptist could baptize. But, he also said one greater than himself would come and give the Gift of the Holy Ghost. There were people Paul ran into that had received the Holy Ghost but had not been baptized by water yet.
Again, disobedience is not necessarily sin. Jesus ran off and was where he wasn't supposed to go according to his father and mother. In the Temple teaching the elders. He was disobedient to his parents. Did he sin? No. Little children cannot sin because they no not what that even means for their eternal life. Jesus said that we must become as little children in order to inherit the kingdom of God. That means without sin.

Through your OWN standard you just admitted THAT THE RCC:
asserted their own prejudice into the stories in order to fix the outcome they desired, rather than the truth. In other words, deceive the world including the Temple of God.
-checkmate!
Prove that they were the ones that asserted their own prejudices into the Bible? You can't. You are just assuming they did in order to create your own religion. checkmate!

Forum List

Back