It's spreading lawless inner city water attacks on police to Atlanta and one more in Harlem

Whites should stop black people drag them from their cars and dump water on them. See what happened is blacks were allowed to forget what the firehoses were like.

There's obviously too much idiot influence in these Democratically controlled cities. Get rid of Democrats and get rid of these idiotic problems. Viva Trump

Earlier this week video surfaced of New York City Police Department officers drenched and humiliated by brazen young men in Harlem and Brooklyn.
IT'S SPREADING: Lawless Inner City Water Attacks on Police Spread to Atlanta and One More in Harlem
-----------------------------------------------------

Oh now that would never happen what ever gave you that idea...

I always said one good riot in Brooklyn or Queens youll get white progressive flight ...back to mamas basement in Kansas

Its getting ridiculous
One from our nations armpit swamp

DC Tourists Savagely Beaten, Stomped, Spit On Outside Famous Hotel…
Posted by Kane on July 25, 2019 5:05 pm
Categories: Breaking
Teens Attack Man Outside Washington Hilton

A tourist was savagely beaten, stomped and spit on by a gang of over a dozen youths at the entrance to the Washington Hilton Hotel around 1 a.m. on July 14, according to Washington, D.C. police who today released hotel surveillance video showing the brutal unprovoked attack.

Look like the Covington catholic kids to me ....gotta be them...... they just have summer tans
SHOCK VIDEO — DC Tourists Savagely Beaten, Stomped, Spit On Outside Famous Hotel… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Earlier this week video surfaced of New York City Police Department officers drenched and humiliated by brazen young men in Harlem and Brooklyn.
IT'S SPREADING: Lawless Inner City Water Attacks on Police Spread to Atlanta and One More in Harlem

And the democrat party war on good cops continues......it will go on until all normal people will refuse to become cops...then, the left wing fascists will fill the ranks of police with antifa like thugs, who will do the bidding of the democrats...

I always said one good riot in Brooklyn or Queens youll get white progressive flight ...back to mamas basement in Kansas

Its getting ridiculous
One from our nations armpit swamp

DC Tourists Savagely Beaten, Stomped, Spit On Outside Famous Hotel…
Posted by Kane on July 25, 2019 5:05 pm
Categories: Breaking
Teens Attack Man Outside Washington Hilton

A tourist was savagely beaten, stomped and spit on by a gang of over a dozen youths at the entrance to the Washington Hilton Hotel around 1 a.m. on July 14, according to Washington, D.C. police who today released hotel surveillance video showing the brutal unprovoked attack.

Look like the Covington catholic kids to me ....gotta be them...... they just have summer tans
SHOCK VIDEO — DC Tourists Savagely Beaten, Stomped, Spit On Outside Famous Hotel… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Hmmmm...who has run the city of D.C since 1961....hmmm...I wonder......could it be democrats? Since every city they control eventually turns to crap?

Forum List

Back