Trump's new Presidential Seal.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow......................when Trump was speaking to all those kids on Tuesday, why didn't anyone notice that the presidential seal had been altered? It was no longer an American eagle, but rather a 2 headed Russian one, and instead of holding on to 13 arrows like the seal does, it was holding onto a bunch of golf clubs. The inscription on the top said in Spanish that 45 was a puppet.

Too freaking funny!

Trump appears in front of altered presidential seal saying '45 is a puppet'

I'm wondering how come the person in charge of audio and video either (a) didn't know what the presidential seal looked like, or (b) was able to get it past everyone else.

And yeah, this kinda does concern me. If Trump and the people around him are stupid enough to be pranked like this, it makes me wonder if they are being pranked in other, more dangerous ways.

I'm wondering how come the person in charge of audio and video either (a) didn't know what the presidential seal looked like, or (b) was able to get it past everyone else.

And yeah, this kinda does concern me. If Trump and the people around him are stupid enough to be pranked like this, it makes me wonder if they are being pranked in other, more dangerous ways.

Ok and the liberal dweebs who did it are just perfect little angels.

Right?

Right?

When I saw this on the news, it was reported that the person who was in charge of the A/V said he made a "mistake" and didn't realize it was the wrong one.

But, if it was a liberal operative, apparently Trump events are pretty easy to sneak in to.

All the more reason to find the person(s) responsible, and get them in jail.

The graphics were set up by Turning Point USA, and in this article, they interviewed the person who made the image, and he said that before it appeared behind Trump, it wasn't something very easy to find on the 'net. He said that someone had to intentionally search for it.

I find it interesting that a conservative group like Turning Point USA is turning against Trump.

Here's the article where they interview the artist who did the image. It's towards the bottom of the article.

President Trump appeared before doctored version of presidential seal

If Obama did this, DOPer's would be wanting impeachment even more. And shot after the vote.

If Obama did this, DOPer's would be wanting impeachment even more. And shot after the vote.

Actually, they would point and laugh, and say how incompetent Obama's team is because they were able to be infiltrated by a competing viewpoint.

THEN they would want impeachment on the grounds that Obama was incompetent.

Whoever who did that stupidity, of putting that ridiculous seal was fired.

Good.

The graphics were set up by Turning Point USA, and in this article, they interviewed the person who made the image, and he said that before it appeared behind Trump, it wasn't something very easy to find on the 'net. He said that someone had to intentionally search for it.

I find it interesting that a conservative group like Turning Point USA is turning against Trump.

Here's the article where they interview the artist who did the image. It's towards the bottom of the article.

President Trump appeared before doctored version of presidential seal
Jailtime for whoever set it up to be where it was.

Right?

Liberals had nothing to do with it.

It was a conservative who is fed up with trump who did it.

Meet the man who created the fake presidential seal — a former Republican fed up with Trump

Here is the dim seal.

iu

What law did they break?

Forum List

Back