It's Sonny at Night premiers here, Wednesday 11/18 8pm Eastern

It ain't my thread. It belongs to whomever adds pics to it and a lot of usmb has. :) It will carry on whether I am here or not.

I ain't gonna kill myself, if that is what you are worried about. I'm just ready to get the hell outta here and go play with Gracie. :)

It ain't my thread. It belongs to whomever adds pics to it and a lot of usmb has. :) It will carry on whether I am here or not.

I ain't gonna kill myself, if that is what you are worried about. I'm just ready to get the hell outta here and go play with Gracie. :)
i dont want you to die ever

Awww, Thank you but....you'll still have Bones whenever I am finally called home. :lol:

Awww, Thank you but....you'll still have Bones whenever I am finally called home. :lol:
:crybaby:

Cheer up. I have a gut feeling God is going to make me stay here for a long time. Ma lived to 90 something. *shudder at the thought*

Forum List

Back