Last year, mine were all about finishing projects that I had started, but never got back to. This year will probably be the same resolution. Most people make them, but few people actually follow through on them. A lot of people make them concerning health, diets, and bad habits like smoking and drinking. It's just a fun tradition for many, but the percentage that actually follow through with them would be small in my opinion.
think you're smoking something.

Last year, mine were all about finishing projects that I had started, but never got back to. This year will probably be the same resolution. Most people make them, but few people actually follow through on them. A lot of people make them concerning health, diets, and bad habits like smoking and drinking. It's just a fun tradition for many, but the percentage that actually follow through with them would be small in my opinion.
I listed 10 items that people usually make New Year's resolutions about, but find them hard to actually do.

I listed 10 items that people usually make New Year's resolutions about, but find them hard to actually do.
i made a mirror thread in the flamezone, you posted it in tht

i made a mirror thread in the flamezone, you posted it in tht
Sorry. My bad. I forgot. Thanks.

I hate January because it's the one month my otherwise very uncrowded gym gets crowded with a bunch of fat losers.

Last edited:
Sonny --- 7
G. T. ---- 6
Sandra ---- 3

It would've been my lucky night.
give us a buzz bro!~
Can't tonight. Too much pain .

What pain? You OK?
Upper back. Arthritis and bad disc. Arthritis in my upper spine. Old age. I'm fine.

Get one of them asian chicks to ride down your bannister and walk on your back.
GREAT idea. That just might help. I've seen that on TV in movies.

Forum List

Back