It's Sonny at Night premiers here, Wednesday 11/18 8pm Eastern

sorry if i bored ya guuuurls, but gracie we r gunna live 4ever

In other words technology talk makes me and gGacie want to die. ( just kidding, that's my dark humor right there)
i think the bar will be open friday night, if yall are game

I'm never doing anything unless my honey is in town and wants to go out.
Mr G is like me. Neither of us want to go anywhere. Well, except yard sales and thats just saturday.

Uh. Try going to Cottonwood area in Bakersfield and walk in a black bar, Aaron. What kinda flowers do you want for your graveside?

sorry if i bored ya guuuurls, but gracie we r gunna live 4ever

In other words technology talk makes me and gGacie want to die. ( just kidding, that's my dark humor right there)
i think the bar will be open friday night, if yall are game

I'm never doing anything unless my honey is in town and wants to go out.
Mr G is like me. Neither of us want to go anywhere. Well, except yard sales and thats just saturday.

Yard sales are great!

Hello? When we said "give us your tired, your weak, your poor", we did not mean "give us those who hate our guts and want us dead".

They are guests. Not refugees. CAMP. I'll say it. Slap them in the GUEST QUARTERS, wait awhile, send them BACK HOME.
What are we? Motel 6?? Who is paying for their health care? Food? Shelter? US. WE are.
I don't know about you guys, but I can barely keep a roof over my own fucking head much less a bunch of people who want us DEAD.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
i apologize for that
I loved it. I KNEW it was you cuz it was about dicks and we know how much you love talking about dicks. Dead giveaway. :lol:

And no lyrics needed cuz it was really clear in Helium. :lol:

Forum List

Back