It's Shocking How Pro-Israeli The Media Is

My God! I understand how Americans are history averse, but why not more background on the conflict? Where is the context?

Before the yammering idiots jump all over me, I don't care about what Israel is doing, but it would be nice to see at least a little balance in the media.
I don't know if this is true or not but since Israel is our ally our press would tend to favor them.

yea.. so much of an "ally" that israel constantly launches spies into our nation! Gosh.. with "friends" like that!

yea.. so much of an "ally" that israel constantly launches spies into our nation! Gosh.. with "friends" like that!

well its not like they would use anything they gained from spying for any nefarious purpose .after all..it is Israel ...they don't have corruption or greed like other nations...sort of like how.. Iran has no homosexuals..

well its not like they would use anything they gained from spying for any nefarious purpose .after all..it is Israel ...they don't have corruption or greed like other nations...sort of like how.. Iran has no homosexuals..

actually, there were treaties which said we were supposed to give them the information they got anyway.

not to mention that I haven't seen any other spies getting the sentences pollard got.

see I told you..Israels not at fault ..they where just enforcing a contract......it was all our fault really,,we should apologize right now

I didn't say he wasn't properly convicted. (although spying generally requires that it be by an enemy). I was talking about the sentence.

You know of any other spies who get the sentences jew spies did?

There is only Right and Wrong. Israel is Right and the Islamic World is Wrong.

God says so, not me.

This is EXACTLY why I say Christians have their own fucking nut jobs to deal with before calling out the Muslim world on theirs.

Did you really just say GOD said that? No, a man who wrote the Bible said that God said that and you happen to believe that. This is fine but thats NO DIFFERENT then what the Muslim's believe in their Koran or Jews in their Torah. You are all going on faith with little to no actual proof

Wow, its scary to hear any American talk like that, it just invites another Religious war

Your post shows tremendous ignorance of history.

1.The Jews didn't kill Jesus. The Roman Mercenaries did, and they were more than likely pagan Germans.

2. Jews were some of the earliest immigrants to America. They didn't just come here in the Fifties. They came in the 1600's, the 1700's the 1800's and the 1900's. They are still coming to escape persecution. Iran, alone killed an estimated 10 Million Jews in the past 1000 years. For that Iran needs to be destroyed.

3. We Christians do not support Israel because they were the first. We support Israel because of Biblical prophecy. The Bible had said thousands of years ago that the Jews would be scattered all over the globe because of their lack of respect for Jehovah. Their temple would be destroyed and everywere they went in the world they would be persecuted. Their prophets said it over and over and over again, and then it happened. The prophets also said that just before the end of the Earth, Israel would be reunited in God's Land of Eden (Israel). Within one generation after Israel was reborn, the Messiah (Christ) will come and destroy those who worship Satan and his false Prophet, Mohammed (May He Burn Eternally In Hell Fire).

I'm the ignorant one yet you believe the world started 6500 years ago and was created in 7 days because a book told you that? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for making me realize just how sane I am

no shit. I guess thats part and parcel with being the new master race. This nation would be screaming for the guts of a muslim spy but a jewish spy? oh.. well.. lets order a fruit basket and offer first class flight reservations back to israel..

:cuckoo:

actually, there were treaties which said we were supposed to give them the information they got anyway.

Right. So that makes it OK.

not to mention that I haven't seen any other spies getting the sentences pollard got.

I also haven't seen any other convicted spies with every other Jewish member of Congress angling for his release, either. Trust me, kids. The only reason Jonathan Pollard remains in prison is because freeing him would be just too frickin' obvious to the patriotic white gentile core of our military establishment, and thus stir up inconvenient anti-Semitic emotions. Otherwise, our Judeo-Establishment would have that balding fat fuck out and being serviced by Hispanic pool boys by sunrise.

Ha. I remember the media reports on the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah conflict. Intead of juxtaposing the Israeli and Hezbollah flags, many networks juxtaposed the Israeli and Lebanese flags, implying that it was a conflict between Israel and the Lebanese government. What's sad and appalling is that greater criticism of Israeli policies can be found in Ha'aretz than can be found in the American media.

You don't suppose that the fact that the American press can't easily cover the war from GAZA might have something to do with the fact that we're not getting a balanced story do you?

I doubt Stone Phillips (or whoever) is going to willingly be embedded in the GAZA while the IDF is attacking it.

Frankly I cannot blame the media in this case.

But we know how many people are being killed, and I actually don't think that the MSM is going out of its way to make Isreal look innocent or anything.

This story DOES have two sides, after all.

Your post shows tremendous ignorance of history.

1.The Jews didn't kill Jesus. The Roman Mercenaries did, and they were more than likely pagan Germans.

2. Jews were some of the earliest immigrants to America. They didn't just come here in the Fifties. They came in the 1600's, the 1700's the 1800's and the 1900's. They are still coming to escape persecution. Iran, alone killed an estimated 10 Million Jews in the past 1000 years. For that Iran needs to be destroyed.

3. We Christians do not support Israel because they were the first. We support Israel because of Biblical prophecy. The Bible had said thousands of years ago that the Jews would be scattered all over the globe because of their lack of respect for Jehovah. Their temple would be destroyed and everywere they went in the world they would be persecuted. Their prophets said it over and over and over again, and then it happened. The prophets also said that just before the end of the Earth, Israel would be reunited in God's Land of Eden (Israel). Within one generation after Israel was reborn, the Messiah (Christ) will come and destroy those who worship Satan and his false Prophet, Mohammed (May He Burn Eternally In Hell Fire).

so that was more ignorant than the quote you were answering to...

1. The romans didn't necessarily kill him on their own... his own followers killed him, by cheering on the idea of crucifixion...

2. The person your replying to is probably FROM Israel... so when he said they came here in the fifties... he really meant israel... and you even talked about it in your reply so i dont see how you misinterperated that

3. NEVER in any part of the christian bible is the so called "false prophet" even called by name... so you making the gesture that he is the false prophet is complete bull... you really need to do some research and start thinking for yourself... and by the way... the so called anti-christ is supposed to take over israel first... dont go looking for the second coming of jesus there, cuz you might end up "burning in hell" or however you like to put it

christianity, i'm sorry to say, has been robbed of it's integrity... mainly because so called "evangelical" get voted into office by blind christians who think they're doing what god intends... REVELATIONS was probably written by one of these "evangelicals" to keep their religion in power... if anyone tries to defy it, they are labeled an antichrist and killed... if christ were to come... he WOULD defy it, cuz we've got it all wrong... then we'd probably crucify him for speaking out against mainstream religion... again

so that was more ignorant than the quote you were answering to...

1. The romans didn't necessarily kill him on their own... his own followers killed him, by cheering on the idea of crucifixion...

2. The person your replying to is probably FROM Israel... so when he said they came here in the fifties... he really meant israel... and you even talked about it in your reply so i dont see how you misinterperated that

3. NEVER in any part of the christian bible is the so called "false prophet" even called by name... so you making the gesture that he is the false prophet is complete bull... you really need to do some research and start thinking for yourself... and by the way... the so called anti-christ is supposed to take over israel first... dont go looking for the second coming of jesus there, cuz you might end up "burning in hell" or however you like to put it

christianity, i'm sorry to say, has been robbed of it's integrity... mainly because so called "evangelical" get voted into office by blind christians who think they're doing what god intends... REVELATIONS was probably written by one of these "evangelicals" to keep their religion in power... if anyone tries to defy it, they are labeled an antichrist and killed... if christ were to come... he WOULD defy it, cuz we've got it all wrong... then we'd probably crucify him for speaking out against mainstream religion... again

Please tell me with your extreme amount of intelligence how my post was so ignorant?

Nonsense Mr. Joyce. Last I checked Rupert Murdoch who owns about twenty five to 30 % of News Outlets in this country isn't Jewish. Nor are a good many others.

Murdoch`s father married a Jewish woman and Rupert was raised as a Jew.
Yes, Rupert Murdoch is a Jew.

Forum List

Back