It's Shocking How Pro-Israeli The Media Is

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
My God! I understand how Americans are history averse, but why not more background on the conflict? Where is the context?

Before the yammering idiots jump all over me, I don't care about what Israel is doing, but it would be nice to see at least a little balance in the media.

I'd also like to add they I read media from around the world, especially when it is news that affects a certain part of the world. And what is really strange is that the Israeli media is far more fair and balanced than our media here concerning matters affecting Israel. How can Israel's media about Israel before more fair than ours? Puzzling

I'd also like to add they I read media from around the world, especially when it is news that affects a certain part of the world. And what is really strange is that the Israeli media is far more fair and balanced than our media here concerning matters affecting Israel. How can Israel's media about Israel before more fair than ours? Puzzling

I'm curious for all of those Americans that claim they support Israel to answer these questions.

1 - You call the Jews the chosen people yet you blame them for killing your Christian "guy" Jesus?

2 - When the Jews first got here in the 50's after the Holocaust its not like they were excepted with open arms so how do you explain that?

3 - If you support the creation of Israel because they were their first which makes it "God's will," then that means if the Native Americans get organized and find a bigtime friend and supporter of them, then they should just move you out of your house and reclaim their area?

America ONLY supported Israel because they needed a friend in the Middle East for Oil reasons. Had Oil been a resource in Australia, we'd all be drinking Fosters and saying, "hello Mate!" Its the biggest crock of shit

My God! I understand how Americans are history averse, but why not more background on the conflict? Where is the context?

Before the yammering idiots jump all over me, I don't care about what Israel is doing, but it would be nice to see at least a little balance in the media.
There is only Right and Wrong. Israel is Right and the Islamic World is Wrong.

God says so, not me.

I'm curious for all of those Americans that claim they support Israel to answer these questions.

1 - You call the Jews the chosen people yet you blame them for killing your Christian "guy" Jesus?

2 - When the Jews first got here in the 50's after the Holocaust its not like they were excepted with open arms so how do you explain that?

3 - If you support the creation of Israel because they were their first which makes it "God's will," then that means if the Native Americans get organized and find a bigtime friend and supporter of them, then they should just move you out of your house and reclaim their area?

America ONLY supported Israel because they needed a friend in the Middle East for Oil reasons. Had Oil been a resource in Australia, we'd all be drinking Fosters and saying, "hello Mate!" Its the biggest crock of shit

Your post shows tremendous ignorance of history.

1.The Jews didn't kill Jesus. The Roman Mercenaries did, and they were more than likely pagan Germans.

2. Jews were some of the earliest immigrants to America. They didn't just come here in the Fifties. They came in the 1600's, the 1700's the 1800's and the 1900's. They are still coming to escape persecution. Iran, alone killed an estimated 10 Million Jews in the past 1000 years. For that Iran needs to be destroyed.

3. We Christians do not support Israel because they were the first. We support Israel because of Biblical prophecy. The Bible had said thousands of years ago that the Jews would be scattered all over the globe because of their lack of respect for Jehovah. Their temple would be destroyed and everywere they went in the world they would be persecuted. Their prophets said it over and over and over again, and then it happened. The prophets also said that just before the end of the Earth, Israel would be reunited in God's Land of Eden (Israel). Within one generation after Israel was reborn, the Messiah (Christ) will come and destroy those who worship Satan and his false Prophet, Mohammed (May He Burn Eternally In Hell Fire).

Last edited:
No Neubarth they Didn't. That last bit is dispensationalist Hogwash. Israel is now the Church not the Jews or that nation in the Middle East whatever it chooses to call itself.

Are the Jews in the right? They made the place into what has become an attractive nuisance for Muslim zealotry.

In General, a media beeing more Israeli than the Israeli one is a very good proof of beeing too pro Israeli.
Apart from that, its a real estate conflict pumped up with religious stuff, a lot like the 30 years war.

Two Sides beeing at war over land, one side gets it arse kicked and cries for foreign help, the other side also cries for foreign help because they are afraif of the foreign help the other side is getting, and to get the help both sides use religious means.

Eots you are as bad or worse. Your truncated and overly myopic view of history fashioned of years of feeding on antisemitic propaganda, forgeries like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and assorted other lies, damn lies and general ignorance of reality and history has made you very nearly freaking demented when it comes to the Subject of the nation of Israel.

1.The Jews didn't kill Jesus. The Roman Mercenaries did, and they were more than likely pagan Germans.

That sounds like "the Jews didn't start the Iraq war... George W. Bush did."

Duh.

The Jews then, as now, get gentiles to do their dirty work.

2. Jews were some of the earliest immigrants to America.

Yeah! The founding fathers were all Jews!

Double duh.

We Christians do not support Israel because they were the first. We support Israel because of Biblical prophecy. The Bible had said thousands of years ago that the Jews would be scattered all over the globe because of their lack of respect for Jehovah. Their temple would be destroyed and everywere they went in the world they would be persecuted. Their prophets said it over and over and over again, and then it happened. The prophets also said that just before the end of the Earth, Israel would be reunited in God's Land of Eden (Israel). Within one generation after Israel was reborn, the Messiah (Christ) will come and destroy those who worship Satan and his false Prophet, Mohammed (May He Burn Eternally In Hell Fire).

At this point, it looks like you're just having some fun!

It's not shocking at all. Jews are the owners and producers of 90 percent of all American media. The result is actually quite expected.

Who Rules America?

By the Research Staff of National Vanguard Magazine
PO Box 330, Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946 USA. FAX# 304-653-4690

There is no greater power in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America. No king or pope of old, no conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's mass media of news and entertainment.

Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

The mass media form for us our image of the world and then tell us what to think about that image. Essentially everything we know -- or think we know -- about events outside our own neighborhood or circle of acquaintances comes to us via our daily newspaper, our weekly news magazine, our radio, or our television.

As an example, consider the media treatment of Middle East news. Some editors or commentators are slavishly pro-Israel in their every utterance, while others seem nearly neutral. No one, however, dares suggest that the U.S. government is backing the wrong side in the Arab-Jewish conflict and that it served Jewish interests rather than American interests to send U.S. forces to cripple Iraq, Israel's principal rival in the Middle East. Thus, a spectrum of permissible opinion, from pro-Israel to nearly neutral, is established.

And who are these all-powerful masters of the media? As we shall see, to a very large extent they are Jews. It isn't simply a matter of the media being controlled by profit-hungry capitalists, some of whom happen to be Jews. If that were the case, the ethnicity of the media masters would reflect, at least approximately, the ratio of rich Gentiles to rich Jews. The preponderance of Jews in the media is so overwhelming, however, that we are obliged to assume that it is due to more than mere happenstance.

Last edited:
Nonsense Mr. Joyce. Last I checked Rupert Murdoch who owns about twenty five to 30 % of News Outlets in this country isn't Jewish. Nor are a good many others.

Last edited:

Wow, can you fit anymore bullsh** into a single post?

You can always tell when Conservatives run a message board. The move, delete or have a mass ignore of everything they're closed minds do not want to hear :clap2:

OJ he is on your side...And if you could figure out that a thread about the coverage of the Israel Paletinian conflict would bemoved to the requisite board you are sadly short on rationale thought processes.

Eots you are as bad or worse. Your truncated and overly myopic view of history fashioned of years of feeding on antisemitic propaganda, forgeries like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and assorted other lies, damn lies and general ignorance of reality and history has made you very nearly freaking demented when it comes to the Subject of the nation of Israel.

I don't really give a rats ass about the protocols of the elders of Zion.. the total bias toward Israel is very clear in the here and now..

Last edited:
Your post shows tremendous ignorance of history.

2. Jews were some of the earliest immigrants to America. They didn't just come here in the Fifties. They came in the 1600's, the 1700's the 1800's and the 1900's. They are still coming to escape persecution. Iran, alone killed an estimated 10 Million Jews in the past 1000 years. For that Iran needs to be destroyed.

3. We Christians do not support Israel because they were the first. We support Israel because of Biblical prophecy. The Bible had said thousands of years ago that the Jews would be scattered all over the globe because of their lack of respect for Jehovah. Their temple would be destroyed and everywere they went in the world they would be persecuted. Their prophets said it over and over and over again, and then it happened. The prophets also said that just before the end of the Earth, Israel would be reunited in God's Land of Eden (Israel). Within one generation after Israel was reborn, the Messiah (Christ) will come and destroy those who worship Satan and his false Prophet, Mohammed (May He Burn Eternally In Hell Fire).

What the world needs is less religious whack jobs...the world would certainly be a better place...

There is only Right and Wrong. Israel is Right and the Islamic World is Wrong.

God says so, not me.

someone please make an ironic 7 virgins in heaven terrorist bomber joke. please.

Wow, can you fit anymore bullsh** into a single post?

Ok, first off, if you don't see or realize what I just wrote about the American support of Israel then you're an idiot.

Secondly, if you think what I wrote was BS, then you're just a moron

Forum List

Back