It's Saturday - Game Day...

OohRah Mama

Say it with me: NU-CLE-AR
Sep 8, 2008
FL
...and

2006outxsigxd7.jpg

:clap2:

Eh? Saturdays are go out to lunch, go shopping, and go out to dinner days.. Game? Pfft. :p

oh you liar-----you watch asses and you know it.

So far, there aren't many guys who have asses warranting a second glance, much less a first look. Who knows.. Maybe they just don't know how to buy pants that flatter. :D

Eh? Saturdays are go out to lunch, go shopping, and go out to dinner days.. Game? Pfft. :p

Well, pick me up something awesome while you're at the mall. I'll whistle at the guys in tight pants for you. Fair trade? :D

Well, pick me up something awesome while you're at the mall. I'll whistle at the guys in tight pants for you. Fair trade? :D

Oh, I love Saturdays. I love Saturdays in the fall. I used to work on Saturdays as a waitress/bartender, and missed out on a lot of things.

Now that I have a Monday-Friday job I relish sleeping in late on the weekends, getting stuff done around the house and then doing whatever.

Today it's chores, some football, taking my daughter shopping, more football, then going with my fiancee to see a guy I teach with band at the Flying Pig tonight! Woo Hoo! A night out!

Oh, and GO I.U.!

Oh, I love Saturdays. I love Saturdays in the fall. I used to work on Saturdays as a waitress/bartender, and missed out on a lot of things.

Now that I have a Monday-Friday job I relish sleeping in late on the weekends, getting stuff done around the house and then doing whatever.

Today it's chores, some football, taking my daughter shopping, more football, then going with my fiancee to see a guy I teach with band at the Flying Pig tonight! Woo Hoo! A night out!

Oh, and GO I.U.!

...and all I saw was "blah blah blah SHOPPING blah blah blah NIGHT OUT"... :badgrin:

...and all I saw was "blah blah blah SHOPPING blah blah blah NIGHT OUT"... :badgrin:

LOL!

Too bad you don't live in my town Shattered! I would love for you and I to go out one night and do up the town! We would have a BLAST!

LOL!

Too bad you don't live in my town Shattered! I would love for you and I to go out one night and do up the town! We would have a BLAST!

My towns so small I have to drive to another one 50 miles away. :(

TWENTY-THREE MINUTES TIL KICKOFF AND AS USUAL:

txsxicon3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back