It's Safe Now To Jump On The Romney Bandwagon

Losertarians are just closet liberals...

Support abortion
Support gay marriage
Oppose DoD spending/wars in the middle east
Support legalizing hard drugs
Support gays in the military

Pretty much liberals that don't like higher taxes and Big Gubermint.

Support abortion: Umm, no… They don’t support funding it with tax payer money, what people will do with their/your own body is their/your own business.

Support gay marriage: Again, no. Most believe it should be left up to the states, it’s simply not a power given to congress per the constitution… Do you disagree?

Oppose DoD spending/wars in the middle east: Unconstitutional wars are unconstitutional…. Have you read the constitution?

Support legalizing hard drugs: Where is it in the constitution that the federal Government say what we can do with our bodies? Next you will want the Government to ban high carb diets…

Support gays in the military: Oh, my bad, you’re a homophone… Or, Bigot.

It’s odd how you support the Government controlling what we can eat and smoke AND who is allowed to do what based on their sexuality… I again wonder where you got this power per the constitution. I don’t remember the constitution saying you can serve in the armed forces unless your gay.

So all of that makes “us” liberals but you supporting Mitt who supported the NDAA, Obama’s Stimulus, TARP, Massive deficit spending, Obamacare and so on makes you conservative somehow? Fool, you’re out of your league when debating with libertarians, that’s why you don’t like them.

Last edited:
You see, you're a liberal.

You hate the military so you claim killing terrorists overseas is illegal and you have no problem pushing your gay lifestyle on the military as some social experiment. You support women killing their own babies for convenience. You also support hard drugs since it feels good to be high on drugs.

You're a liberal....go join the Democraps.

Conservatives like me are for a strong national defense and that means killing your enemy overseas, not here when they attack us here. I don't support the gay lifestyle so keep it out of the military, but I have no problem if some state wants to ruin their state by supporting gay marriage. I don't support women killing their own babbies to maintain their lifestyle, cover it up, etc. I also don't support the Govt helping people fuck up their lives by making hard drugs legal. The Govt is about law and order while maintaining the freedoms of each person, but allowing some people to fuck up their lives on drugs leads to crimes to support their habit and eventually healthcare costs passed on to others.....that is counter to being a conservative......DUMBFUCK.

Support abortion
Support gay marriage

Support abortion: Umm, no… They don’t support funding it with tax payer money, what people will do with their/your own body is their/your own business.

Support gay marriage: Again, no. Most believe it should be left up to the states, it’s simply not a power given to congress per the constitution… Do you disagree?

Oppose DoD spending/wars in the middle east: Unconstitutional wars are unconstitutional…. Have you read the constitution?

Support legalizing hard drugs: Where is it in the constitution that the federal Government say what we can do with our bodies? Next you will want the Government to ban high carb diets…

It’s odd how you support the Government controlling what we can eat and smoke AND who is allowed to do what based on their sexuality… I again wonder where you got this power per the constitution. I don’t remember the constitution saying you can serve in the armed forces unless your gay.

So all of that makes “us” liberals but you supporting Mitt who supported the NDAA, Obama’s Stimulus, TARP, Massive deficit spending, Obamacare and so on makes you conservative somehow? Fool, you’re out of your league when debating with libertarians, that’s why you don’t like them.

Last edited:

You hate the military so you claim killing terrorists overseas is illegal and you have no problem pushing your gay lifestyle on the military as some social experiment. You support women killing their own babies for convenience. You also support hard drugs since it feels good to be high on drugs.

Support abortion
Support gay marriage

And the question remains... Have you even read the constitution?

Prove the wars are legal per the constitution.

Prove gays are not allowed to serve in the military per the constitution

Prove the constitution restricts drugs

Prove the constitution does not allow abortion (not funds for the program)

After you can't do that I need you to understand that you are anti America per the constitution.

Bye =D

You might be a Republican, but you're not a conservative… You’re a Religious nutjob who wants to control people’s lives based on how you feel about the any given subject at that point in your life.

It's like hitting a child, I almost feel bad owning you.

BTW the probation on alcohol and whelp, all drugs that are illegal disagree with you… People still do them and fuck up their lives and crime still happens.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, where in the US Constiution does it say serving in the US military is a right? Where does it mention gay people, gay people in the military, etc? :eusa_whistle:

I don't recall the Constitution mentioning you have a right to drugs, please tell.

Oh, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were illegal, huh? Despite Congress supporting both wars. Let's see Congress and the POTUS supported the wars but YOU didn't so they are illegal per the Constitution. :cuckoo:

You're just insane....most likely on drugs.

Oh, the Declaration of Independence kinds craps on your "kill the babies" motto...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You're just a kook with no standards, so you expect the US to hold your lack of standards. Hell, why even have laws in your tiny mind.

And the question remains... Have you even read the constitution?

Prove the wars are legal per the constitution.

Prove gays are not allowed to serve in the military per the constitution

Prove the constitution restricts drugs

Prove the constitution does not allow abortion (not funds for the program)

After you can't do that I need you to understand that you are anti America per the constitution.

Bye =D

Conservatives like me are for a strong national defense and that means killing your enemy overseas, not here when they attack us here. I don't support the gay lifestyle so keep it out of the military, but I have no problem if some state wants to ruin their state by supporting gay marriage. I don't support women killing their own babbies to maintain their lifestyle, cover it up, etc. I also don't support the Govt helping people fuck up their lives by making hard drugs legal. The Govt is about law and order while maintaining the freedoms of each person, but allowing some people to fuck up their lives on drugs leads to crimes to support their habit and eventually healthcare costs passed on to others.....that is counter to being a conservative......DUMBFUCK.

Support abortion
Support gay marriage

Wait, are you kids still pretending the War in Iraq was a DEFENSIVE effort? That's adorable.

And look at the kid again, look at all the federal mandates he's demanding. I thought when democrats talked about Obamacare this kid pretended to be against unconstitutional federal mandates? But like any good hyperpartisan hypocrite, he has no principles, only partisanship.

A pre-ejaculation post. :eusa_whistle:

You probably declare yourself the winner in anything before anything starts. Liberals like you give everyone a trophy to make losers like you feel good about coming in last.

We'll give Ron Paul a trophy for losing if you'll just go kill yourself.

You might be a Republican, but you're not a conservative… You’re a Religious nutjob who wants to control people’s lives based on how you feel about the any given subject at that point in your life.

It's like hitting a child, I almost feel bad owning you.

BTW the probation on alcohol and whelp, all drugs that are illegal disagree with you… People still do them and fuck up their lives and crime still happens.

A dumbfuck like you is confused about the meaning of National Defense. It doesn't mean wait until they attack you on 9/11.

If we got intel that China was going to attack Hawaii tomorrow morning, we'd strike their forces if they were in position to attack us.

Morons like you with zero time in the military should be banned from talking about national defense matters. Locked in a rubber room seems to be the remedy.

Wait, are you kids still pretending the War in Iraq was a DEFENSIVE effort? That's adorable.

And look at the kid again, look at all the federal mandates he's demanding. I thought when democrats talked about Obamacare this kid pretended to be against unconstitutional federal mandates? But like any good hyperpartisan hypocrite, he has no principles, only partisanship.

Dumbfuck, where in the US Constiution does it say serving in the US military is a right? Where does it mention gay people, gay people in the military, etc? :eusa_whistle:

I don't recall the Constitution mentioning you have a right to drugs, please tell.

Sure.

{The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.}

The federal government has no authority to regulate nor criminalize drugs.

Oh, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were illegal, huh? Despite Congress supporting both wars. Let's see Congress and the POTUS supported the wars but YOU didn't so they are illegal per the Constitution. :cuckoo:

Iraq comes close, but there is no declaration of war in either case.

Oh, the Declaration of Independence kinds craps on your "kill the babies" motto...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You're just a kook with no standards, so you expect the US to hold your lack of standards. Hell, why even have laws in your tiny mind.

"Kill the babies?"

Are you on crack?

Uh, interstate commerce regulation by the Feds kinda blows up your drugs fairy tale.

Kill the babies isn't "hip" like abortion for you kill the babies supporters, eh?

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were supported by Congress when they funded them. We didn't declare war on the "Taliban or Saddam." :cuckoo: We were NOT at war with the people of Afghanistan and Iraq like we were with Germany and Japan, got that Cleatus? We were freeing those people from the Taliban and Saddam.

Sure.

{The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.}

The federal government has no authority to regulate nor criminalize drugs.

Iraq comes close, but there is no declaration of war in either case.

"Kill the babies?"

Are you on crack?

Last edited:

Hey stupid................got news for you...............I joined the U.S. Navy in July of 1982 and retired from it in Aug of 2002, and gays have ALWAYS been in the military since before then.

Allowing them to serve openly does NOT have any impact on morale, matter of fact, it's quite the opposite, because the people serving in the same workspace as the gay servicemember probably ALREADY know that their fellow military member is gay.

Quick question sportcheck, how many years did YOU serve in the military, and if you did serve, how many gays did you know? DADT was one of the most failed policies that the military ever put into place.

As far as supporting "hard drugs"? Nope, but however, I am a big supporter of legalizing cannabis, because not only did the Founding Fathers smoke it (Washington made it a law that people had to plant a certain amount of hemp), but the whole reason it was made illegal in the first place was because of a racist FBI man named Anslinger who didn't like Blacks and Hispanics (the major consumers of the plant) and was looking for a legal reason to lock them up (which is why the penalties were so harsh). And........Reefer Madness was simply nothing more than a propaganda film to scare people with the effects (many of which were represented in the film are not effects of cannabis).

Do I think cocaine, heroin and morphine should be legal? No. Only in the case of being PRESCRIBED by a physician.

You need to remember that PLANTS AREN'T DRUGS. They're plants. And ya gotta wonder about the sanity of a man who outlaws something that God made.

Were any of you kooks out there marching with the Occupy nuts during the anti-war rallies???

I'm sure you were.....

How many times are you going to brag about sucking dicks in the Navy. :cuckoo:

Your military career is a joke compared to mine, so you should just shut the fuck up.

Of course, gay people have secretly hid in the military and we didn't bother them as long as they didn't bother us, but now they can openly display it which will bother people in the military.....that is the fucking point, you stupid paper pushing moron.

You are seeing gays in the military from your bunkbed on the ship, whereas I see it from what a leader sees looking downward at you. Anything that affects the morale of the unit and its ability to carry out the mission, needs to be removed. Gay men using the military as their peep show and dating game is just as bad as gangs in the military and drugs in the military.

Hey stupid................got news for you...............I joined the U.S. Navy in July of 1982 and retired from it in Aug of 2002, and gays have ALWAYS been in the military since before then.

Allowing them to serve openly does NOT have any impact on morale, matter of fact, it's quite the opposite, because the people serving in the same workspace as the gay servicemember probably ALREADY know that their fellow military member is gay.

Quick question sportcheck, how many years did YOU serve in the military, and if you did serve, how many gays did you know? DADT was one of the most failed policies that the military ever put into place.

As far as supporting "hard drugs"? Nope, but however, I am a big supporter of legalizing cannabis, because not only did the Founding Fathers smoke it (Washington made it a law that people had to plant a certain amount of hemp), but the whole reason it was made illegal in the first place was because of a racist FBI man named Anslinger who didn't like Blacks and Hispanics (the major consumers of the plant) and was looking for a legal reason to lock them up (which is why the penalties were so harsh). And........Reefer Madness was simply nothing more than a propaganda film to scare people with the effects (many of which were represented in the film are not effects of cannabis).

Do I think cocaine, heroin and morphine should be legal? No. Only in the case of being PRESCRIBED by a physician.

You need to remember that PLANTS AREN'T DRUGS. They're plants. And ya gotta wonder about the sanity of a man who outlaws something that God made.

Mitt.jpg

What do liberal Democratics want?

Class Warfare!

When do liberal Democratics want it?

NOW!

How many times are you going to brag about sucking dicks in the Navy. :cuckoo:

Your military career is a joke compared to mine, so you should just shut the fuck up.

Of course, gay people have secretly hid in the military and we didn't bother them as long as they didn't bother us, but now they can openly display it which will bother people in the military.....that is the fucking point, you stupid paper pushing moron.

You are seeing gays in the military from your bunkbed on the ship, whereas I see it from what a leader sees looking downward at you. Anything that affects the morale of the unit and its ability to carry out the mission, needs to be removed. Gay men using the military as their peep show and dating game is just as bad as gangs in the military and drugs in the military.

Really? Because in my military career, the last 2 tours that I did were independent duty tours, and in each case, I was an E-6 that was filling the billet of an E-7, and when I left, I was REPLACED by a Chief or higher. One was on an MSC vessel for 2 years, and the other was running the Navy office at Amarillo MEPS for 2 and 1/2.

What did you do, or, are you one of those super secret people who served but can't talk about it (i.e. a bullshitter)?

I did not support Romney during the primaries.

But, surprisingly, Mr. Cain didn't pan out.

Anyway . . . .

I support the winner of the GOP nominating process over the re-election of the failed incumbent.

One need not be a huge fan (or giant air conditioner) of Mitt to recognize that he is vastly superior to The ONE.

Forum List

Back