It's over. The swamp is victorious.

Why is he so afraid of Vlad. What do they have on trump? He can't bring himself to criticize Russia, or Putin. Why?
Perhaps because there is no reason to.
Well, he's insulted decent world leaders but seems to feel an affinity for the worst the world has to offer.

Judging by his words, it's clear trump would be more at home hanging out with other maggots, such as his boyfriend, Vlad, Rodrigo Duterte, and various other scumbags.

Last edited:
Why is he so afraid of Vlad. What do they have on trump? He can't bring himself to criticize Russia, or Putin. Why?
Well, he's insulted decent world leaders but seems to feel an affinity for the worst the world has to offer.

Judging by his words, it's clear trump would be more at home hanging out with other maggots, such as his boyfriend, Vlad, Rodrigo Duterte, and various other scumbags.
I'd vote for Putin for president before I'd vote for Chuck Schumer.

Being willing to die for what you believe is "silly" ? Burning someone at the stake for doctrine disagreement is "silly" ?

Yup. No belief is worth dying for. Especially not one that is based on no evidence.

Your contempt for the concept of freedom of speech/religion and support for torture and murder of those who disagree with the establishment is noted.

Meh, I think both sides in the transubstantiation argument are stupid. Too bad they couldn't have removed themselves completely from the gene pool.

Yep, your Roman Catholic background explains a lot. RC background mixed with secular nihilism produces a toxic mentality.

I think believing in a zombie who was his own dad produces a toxic mentality. YOu really haven't demonstrated to me how you are better than a Catholic, but you really have proven to be worse in most ways.

Most Catholics I know are pretty decent people with goofy beliefs. I would say the same of most Evangelicals. Then we get the folks like you, who are soo full of hate of anyone who doesn't want to do it your way.

When you finally realize how dead you are inside, ... say "Jesus, if you are alive, please help me" ..... it worked for me !

The problem is, that would assume Jesus is worthy of my respect, even if he did exist. I think the guy was kind of a pussy.

It really does seem as if the swamp has won. I had several reasons aside from the vague policies Trump promised during the campaign for voting for him.

1) Trigger the lefties.
2) Test whether or not our votes actually count.
3) See what lengths the establishment will do to maintain control.

Items 1 and two: big success. Lefties have been acting like crazy people ever since this unlikely figure was elected.

Item 3: They will stop at nothing to maintain control. Order police to stand down while the antifa hordes wreak havok on the streets, assault and intimidate conservatives into keeping their mouths shut. Censor freedom of expression, and instruct the media to sow division against fellow American citizens so people live in fear of being labeled a white supreeemist or nazi sympathizer. They'd rather destroy the nation than relent on their agenda of globalization, mass migrants, and degenerate sexuality.

I'd vote for Putin for president before I'd vote for Chuck Schumer.
I know you would vote for Putin.

That's no surprise, coming from a trump supporter.

Wonder what Trump Nationalist has been up against ....
ps: and the globalist installed Trump ..
wanting a Nationalist, Christianish, Republican straight white male to be captain of the ship (to be blamed) when they sink the ship.
Even if by then Pence is captain ... Trump will get lions share of the blame
That denies the real time evidence....Trump was the working mans choice. The swamp doesn't like it, the swamp hates Trump and is trying to harm his presidency. But there is a catch, we are on to them. Trump supporters are not stupid, we know a silent coup when we see one and are willing to elect Trump again to send a big wake up call to the swamp and the swamps media...which side are you on?

You are underestimating the power and deviousness of Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal

(which is master of "the swamp", "deep state", "shadow government" whatever).

..... I think the guy (NT revealed Jesus) was kind of a pussy.

Jesus defeated Satan and Satan's minions of both the Roman empire and the Jewish Establishment.

Sooner or later it will dawn on you that your current assessment of Jesus reveals awesome stupidity/ignorance.

Jesus defeated Satan and Satan's minions of both the Roman empire and the Jewish Establishment.

Oooookay... so he defeated the Roman Empire by becoming it's official religion and hastening the dark ages... Got it. That's an accomplishment, I guess.

Sooner or later it will dawn on you that your current assessment of Jesus reveals awesome stupidity/ignorance.

No, I kind of figured out that this was a dumb fairy tale at an early age.

You see, where's your evidence JEsus or Satan existed? Because at the end of the day, these are just stories made up by men.

Honestly the swamp wasn't going to change, especially not by bringing in a 1% scummy NY land developer who hitched his horse to Hollywood and the Clinton's. It's like saying "well we need to clean up the house, lets bring Oscar the Grouch over to help".

You don't ask the guy who just before his campaign WAS the epitome of the swamp to clean it. What I liked about him and voted for him about was his promises of some great legislation idea's (not the wall, or other BS campaign crap, but his real stuff in his 100 day plan). Unfortunately, that's almost all been ignored since he got in the White House. And it's not others shutting him up about it even though his divisiveness isn't helping. It's him just not pushing any of those things and being the exact person again that he campaigned against being.

Oooookay... so he defeated the Roman Empire by becoming it's official religion and hastening the dark ages... Got it. That's an accomplishment, I guess.

No, I kind of figured out that this was a dumb fairy tale at an early age.

You see, where's your evidence JEsus or Satan existed? Because at the end of the day, these are just stories made up by men.

In nearly the same breath you concede he "defeated the Roman Empire" and then you pretend you don't see any evidence he even existed.

You are a classic of absurdity and hard core denial.

Honestly the swamp wasn't going to change, especially not by bringing in a 1% scummy NY land developer

who hitched his horse to Hollywood and the Clinton's.
It's like saying "well we need to clean up the house, lets bring Oscar the Grouch over to help".

You don't ask the guy who just before his campaign WAS the epitome of the swamp to clean it. What I liked about him and voted for him about was his promises of some great legislation idea's (not the wall, or other BS campaign crap, but his real stuff in his 100 day plan). Unfortunately, that's almost all been ignored since he got in the White House. And it's not others shutting him up about it even though his divisiveness isn't helping. It's him just not pushing any of those things and being the exact person again that he campaigned against being.

As "scummy" as Trump may have been ... (close to impossible for a young uber wealthy man to not get "scummy" ....
we the public favored him over the genuinely vile Satanic Hillary-Obama flagrantly Globalist minion camp.

Now we can see that indeed Trump never had a chance at "draining the swamp" .... but rather has been mastered / contained by "the swam".

"The swamp" "shadow government" "deep state" being some names for minions of Satan's Pope led globalist cabal.

In nearly the same breath you concede he "defeated the Roman Empire" and then you pretend you don't see any evidence he even existed.

You are a classic of absurdity and hard core denial.

You don't see the sarcasm, obviously.

Let me explain it to you.

Christianity (based on a clearly made up figure) became the official religion of the Roman Empire. It then got the Romans to engage in such stupidity as destroying hundreds of years of accumulated science and engineering, which is why we had the first faith based iniative, "The Dark Ages".

We call them "The Dark Ages" for a reason.

So half the Roman Empire got taken over by the Muslims (that half actually retained some civilization) and the other half regressed into barbarism for hundreds of years.

Praise Jesus.

You stupid bible thumping fuck.

......... Christianity (based on a clearly made up figure) .......... .

Get back to me when you can prove the NT Jesus (who GREATLY impacted the world) is a "clearly made up figure")

What's clear is that currently regarding God-Jesus you are a hot air spouter.

As "scummy" as Trump may have been ... (close to impossible for a young uber wealthy man to not get "scummy" ....
we the public favored him over the genuinely vile Satanic Hillary-Obama flagrantly Globalist minion camp.

Now we can see that indeed Trump never had a chance at "draining the swamp" .... but rather has been mastered / contained by "the swam".

"The swamp" "shadow government" "deep state" being some names for minions of Satan's Pope led globalist cabal.

lol. Thanks I needed a good tin foil hat moment.

And actually the electoral system put together by your Pope/Cobra Commander government favored Trump, the people actually voted more for Hillary. When you have to back up your crazy beliefs with lies, that kind of ruins any hope of someone believing those crackpot idea's.

Get back to me when you can prove the NT Jesus (who GREATLY impacted the world) is a "clearly made up figure")

You mean other than Luke and Matthew can't even aggree what year he was born.

You see, the thing is, if your naked dude on a stick was a real person, when he was born would have been recorded. But Matthew puts his birth before 4 BCE, and Luke puts it at 10 CE.

So already, you have a pretty major discrepancy just to start with.

Then you have Luke and Matt coming up with different lines of genealogy for Jesus, both tracing him through Joseph who wasn't the sperm donor.

On top of that, for a guy who greatly impacted the world, why didn't anyone write about him until decades later?

Man divides history into BC and CE ......
You mean other than Luke and Matthew can't even aggree what year he was born.
You see, the thing is, if your naked dude on a stick was a real person, when he was born would have been recorded. But Matthew puts his birth before 4 BCE, and Luke puts it at 10 CE. So already, you have a pretty major discrepancy just to start with.
Then you have Luke and Matt coming up with different lines of genealogy for Jesus, both tracing him through Joseph who wasn't the sperm donor.
On top of that, for a guy who greatly impacted the world, why didn't anyone write about him until decades later?

Your contribution of trivia is noted. Have a nice day. JP

But if Jesus were a REAL person, we'd know exactly what year he was born. We wouldn't have two completely divergent stories about the circumstances of his birth.

Now, it does make sense if you realize that both Luke and Matthew were essentially plagiarizing Mark's gospel, and were filling in the blanks like Fan Fiction.

When they add in features like the Slaughter of the innocent- an event that Matthew puts in, but is mentioned nowhere else in history - or the Census of Quirinius - again, not mentioned anywhere else in history, then you know it was a made up story.

Oh, yeah, not to mention that the stories have things in them like walking on water and coming back from the dead.

But if Jesus were a REAL person, we'd know exactly what year he was born. We wouldn't have two completely divergent stories about the circumstances of his birth.
Now, it does make sense if you realize that both Luke and Matthew were essentially plagiarizing Mark's gospel, and were filling in the blanks like Fan Fiction.
When they add in features like the Slaughter of the innocent- an event that Matthew puts in, but is mentioned nowhere else in history - or the Census of Quirinius - again, not mentioned anywhere else in history, then you know it was a made up story.
Oh, yeah, not to mention that the stories have things in them like walking on water and coming back from the dead.

You're just an Atheist. Which is a temporary mental condition.

Forum List

Back