It's over. The swamp is victorious.

So where were the real Christians of history ? They were among those labeled "heretics'

The "Real" Christians are the ones who love their neighbors, treat people the way they want to be treated, and take care of the poor. You know, Just like Jesus said.
That eliminates any hateful shit balls like you who read Jack Chick and think. "Yeah, hating Catholics and Jews and Mormons! That's what Jesus was all about."
Arguing over who was a heretic or the true church is pretty much as silly as this.
youtube]Ka9mfZbTFbk

The Vatican/Papal cult was seen to be the Great Whore of the Revelation CENTURIES before Chick came along.
After I saw the Vatican was the Great Whore in 1974, it was about 8 years before I found out many others had seen same for centuries.

The real Christians were among those the Papist tortured and mass murdered.
Though all labeled "heretic" were not really "Christian" .... all real Christians were labeled "heretic" and subject to torture and murder by the Papal Inquisitions.

The real Christians called "heretics" died the way Christ died ....
murdered due to demand of the religious establishment. Which for centuries in Europe was the Roman Catholic cult.

Currently Joe, You are the "hateful shitball" ........ hateful cause you hate the truth.

Trump has direction, but you wont ever see it in the main stream/Establishment owned media.

What? He said what his direction was for his first 100 days

End the war in Afghanistan. (Flip Flopped)
Make Mexico pay for a border wall. (Flip Flopped)
Amendment to limit terms in Congress (actually never even got behind Cruz's amendment for just that)
Lobbying rules (actually relaxed some of these for his cause)
Label China a Currency manipulator (flip flopped)\
Remove 2 million illegal immigrants (rolled that way back, at current pace he would need nearly 30 years)
Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. (yet to offer the WH plan)
End The Offshoring Act.( Flip Flopped and ignored it)
American Energy & Infrastructure Act (yet to propose anything)
End Common Core (flip flopped and ignored it)
repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and let states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications. (yet to offer his plan to congress, last health care plan he supported that we'd all love was a push for a repeal only or let it die)
Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. (yet to propose anything)
Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. (yet to propose anything)
Not attack Syria (flip flopped)
Not attack Syria without congressional approval first (flip flopped)

All that he said he'd do in his first 100 days by avoiding what Obama did, saying "I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.... I'd just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals." and promising to not be an executive order president yet writes 50% more than Obama or Bush so far (said it was a sign of weakness). And here we are 200+ days in and the majority of the things he's promised to his voters he hasn't even started pushing for and the things he has, he hasn't made deals, but written those same bandaid executive orders for. Some he's even actively opposed.

So where were the real Christians of history ? They were among those labeled "heretics'

The "Real" Christians are the ones who love their neighbors, treat people the way they want to be treated, and take care of the poor. You know, Just like Jesus said.
That eliminates any hateful shit balls like you who read Jack Chick and think. "Yeah, hating Catholics and Jews and Mormons! That's what Jesus was all about."
Arguing over who was a heretic or the true church is pretty much as silly as this.
youtube]Ka9mfZbTFbk

The Vatican/Papal cult was seen to be the Great Whore of the Revelation CENTURIES before Chick came along.
After I saw the Vatican was the Great Whore in 1974, it was about 8 years before I found out many others had seen same for centuries.

Though all labeled "heretic" were not really "Christian" .... all real Christians were labeled "heretic" and subject to torture and murder by the Papal Inquisitions.

murdered due to demand of the religious establishment. Which for centuries in Europe was the Roman Catholic cult.

Currently Joe, You are the "hateful shitball" ........ hateful cause you hate the truth.

No because the nationalists are worse than theRoman Catholic "cult".

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.

What are you talking about? Incumbents always have an 80 % minimum chance of winning, because of existing financial connections, to begin with. And what about free markets? Free market is an empty propaganda, and it can never exist in a consolidated network. Especially not in a globalized consolidation.

sadly, I'm sure you guys will never stop being angry. But Trump isn't going to be able to fix that.
We are not the angry ones, the libs are. We won, they lost, we are happy they are suicidal. You may want to think that through a bit.

Yeah, guy, whatever. I'm not sure what reason you have for hating Catholics, but you need to get the fuck over it, it's not what Jesus would do. (if he actually existed, which he probably didn't)

he real Christians were among those the Papist tortured and mass murdered.

Again, the person who gets burned at the stake for not thinking Jesus turns into wafers is just as silly as the person who burns someone at the stake because he thinks Jesus turns into wafers.

Most of what you fools have spent the last 2000 years burning each other over is just plain silly.

Here's the thing... the message of Jesus (whoever really wrote it) is actually a pretty good one.

But as Mark Twain observed

42693f287222eaf25be2f24d179b1344--atheist-jokes-no-religion.jpg

We are not the angry ones, the libs are. We won, they lost, we are happy they are suicidal. You may want to think that through a bit.

I have thought it through. Six months in, and Trump is effectively a failed president. He hasn't delivered on much of anything he's promised you mutants. Obamacare is fine, gays can still get married, abortion is still legal.

I have thought it through. Six months in, and Trump is effectively a failed president. He hasn't delivered on much of anything he's promised you mutants. Obamacare is fine, gays can still get married, abortion is still legal
I wonder if that is why the president gets four years to move his agenda and not only six months...head shaker...

Actually, if you had any grasp of history, you'd know presidents are made or broken in the first six months.

Trump has failed.
Bologna...Read up on Reagan, Lincoln, JFK, Roosevelt, and get back to me.

Okay, all those guys accomplished stuff in their first 100 days.

Reagan managed to do stuff with the opposition party in control of the House.

Trump can't even get something they've been promising for the last 7 years done, that they've voted for in the past.

So you've made my point.

Though all labeled "heretic" were not really "Christian" .... all real Christians were labeled "heretic"
and subject to torture and murder by the Papal Inquisitions.
murdered due to demand of the religious establishment.
Which for centuries in Europe was the Roman Catholic cult.

Again, the person who gets burned at the stake for not thinking Jesus turns into wafers is just as silly
as the person who burns someone at the stake because he thinks Jesus turns into wafers.

Being willing to die for what you believe is "silly" ? Burning someone at the stake for doctrine disagreement is "silly" ?

Your contempt for the concept of freedom of speech/religion and support for torture and murder of those who disagree with the establishment is noted.
Yep, your Roman Catholic background explains a lot. RC background mixed with secular nihilism produces a toxic mentality.

When you finally realize how dead you are inside, ... say "Jesus, if you are alive, please help me" ..... it worked for me !

Though all labeled "heretic" were not really "Christian" .... all real Christians were labeled "heretic"

Again, the person who gets burned at the stake for not thinking Jesus turns into wafers is just as silly
as the person who burns someone at the stake because he thinks Jesus turns into wafers.

Being willing to die for what you believe is "silly" ? Burning someone at the stake for doctrine disagreement is "silly" ?

Your contempt for the concept of freedom of speech/religion and support for torture and murder of those who disagree with the establishment is noted.
Yep, your Roman Catholic background explains a lot. RC background mixed with secular nihilism produces a toxic mentality.

When you finally realize how dead you are inside, ... say "Jesus, if you are alive, please help me" ..... it worked for me !

Where in Thailand are you located at? And what placed you there in the first place. I was stationed in Thailand during the Vietnam War twice.

Trump can't even get something they've been promising for the last 7 years done, that they've voted for in the past.
So you've made my point.

Wonder what Trump Nationalist has been up against ....
ps: and the globalist installed Trump ..
wanting a Nationalist, Christianish, Republican straight white male to be captain of the ship (to be blamed) when they sink the ship.
Even if by then Pence is captain ... Trump will get lions share of the blame.

q6lPRdW.png

Last edited:

Where in Thailand are you located at? And what placed you there in the first place. I was stationed in Thailand during the Vietnam War twice.

Bout 20 miles south of Uttaradit. After my 4th divorce (married and divorced twice with two women ... consecutively, not simultaneously) I decided to give Thailand a try. Have loved it here.

Looks like my Flicker Pic account is marked "John Prewett"

John Prewett

Wonder what Trump Nationalist has been up against ....
ps: and the globalist installed Trump ..
wanting a Nationalist, Christianish, Republican straight white male to be captain of the ship (to be blamed) when they sink the ship.
Even if by then Pence is captain ... Trump will get lions share of the blame
That denies the real time evidence....Trump was the working mans choice. The swamp doesn't like it, the swamp hates Trump and is trying to harm his presidency. But there is a catch, we are on to them. Trump supporters are not stupid, we know a silent coup when we see one and are willing to elect Trump again to send a big wake up call to the swamp and the swamps media...which side are you on?

So you've made my point.
No they didn't Reagan faced head winds through his entire first term. It took a massive re election for Reagan that woke up the swamp. History will repeat itself.

Forum List

Back