It's over! Swing States Go Romney!

November 7th is only the final poll.

We are living right now and excited about how it all will turn out.

There is no reason to vote for Obama.... he's a demonstrable liar, a crook and woefully incompetent.. even the moonbats know it.

There's no reason to vote for Romney... he represents a return to trickle down economics - a proven recipie for disaster.

:dunno:

There's no reason to vote for Romney... he represents a return to trickle down economics - a proven recipie for disaster.

Yeah, all that 4% unemployment and 7% GDP growth was sheer misery. The Obama economy is way better, 1.3 GDP, 1.3 GDP, chant with me, 1.3 GDP.... Jobs are for government employees ONLY!

I'm actually sort of excited about having a couple of decent looking guys in the white house for a change.

True.

But I think that Obama's own side is against him now. The press is distancing itself. I don't see him pulling this out.

Not legally, anyway.

True.

But I think that Obama's own side is against him now. The press is distancing itself. I don't see him pulling this out.

Not legally, anyway.

its going to get ugly.... and the smear is about to hit the fan on both sides.....

syrenn, kg, and uncensored, all taken together are right on: it ain't over and the hatin' has not even started yet. This month is going to be known as Ugly Month.

Last edited:

Yeah, all that 4% unemployment and 7% GDP growth was sheer misery. The Obama economy is way better, 1.3 GDP, 1.3 GDP, chant with me, 1.3 GDP.... Jobs are for government employees ONLY!

This your first election young feller?

In the future, George W. Bush will be honored by history as the final nail in the coffin of Trickle Down Economics.

Or will he?

This your first election young feller?

In the future, George W. Bush will be honored by history as the final nail in the coffin of Trickle Down Economics.
Or will he?

Lets hope so.

Let's wait until November 6th to declare victory. There is still alot that can change between now and then.

With that said, I am very optimistic. Regardless, I feel the blessings of the Lord are going to be poured upon this nation in ways that we havent seen before. And that will happen regardless who is elected because it's the people who will prepare themselves like never before.

I listend to parts of your conference, particularly Elder Holland's dismal address. There is a reason that your church is shedding members, both female and male, in all time numbers. Sorry, God is not LDS, and Beck is not His prophet.

Forum List

Back