A serious question for conservatives re: Election Night

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Im just kind of curious..........for conservatives on here, once the election results roll in and the far left ideology gets mothballed for generations, which 5 liberals are going to take it the hardest in your opinion. I realize choosing just 5 is tough on this forum, but gun to your head, which 5 will be the most miserable and nobody is going to be within 500 miles of them come the morning after election??

I'll start.........my 5 after just a little deliberation.........in no specific order........

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

OK.......I know some will disagree and say I left out a number of them that can leave the reservation just as readily, but nobody can quibble with the one's I identified.

Im just kind of curious..........for conservatives on here, once the election results roll in and the far left ideology gets mothballed for generations, which 5 liberals are going to take it the hardest in your opinion. I realize choosing just 5 is tough on this forum, but gun to your head, which 5 will be the most miserable and nobody is going to be within 500 miles of them come the morning after election??

I'll start.........my 5 after just a little deliberation.........in no specific order........

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

OK.......I know some will disagree and say I left out a number of them that can leave the reservation just as readily, but nobody can quibble with the one's I identified.

What is the "far left" ideology? Make it good.

And explain where "let him die" and "feed the poor and they ill breed" fits in.

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

Dont feel slighted s0n......I did give you some consideration............

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

1) TruthNeverMatters
2) Duddly Nuttrite
3) Ruffled Feather (aka Lakota/Shitting Bull)
4) Franco WTF
5) Rdope

Honorable mention goes to Mr She-man, but since everyone has him on ignore, no one will see the crayola meltdown.

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

Oh... Add deaner to that list.. and they will all take it hard.. crying as the make a 6 man love train

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

looking forward to your gay MSpaint pics, s0n

:lmao:

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

Dont feel slighted s0n......I did give you some consideration............

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-7.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

ain't karma a bitch, s0n?​

1) Lakhota
2) Dick
3) Franco
4) HUGGY
5) MarcATL

How's that working out?

Forum List

Back