Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't attack him for being white. I attacked him for having a persecution complex, which it clearly is.

I don't think anyone cares what color he is. But he can still be a little whiny snowflake about the persecution he thinks he has to overcome.

Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?

YOu assumed that. And attacked him based on it.

Is he responsible for your assumptions about him?

Save your spin words for the tourists, btw. NOthing he has said, justifies you calling him a "snowflake".

That is just you being an asshole.

Claiming that "It's okay to be white" indicates that someone told him that it's NOT ok to be white, indicating that he feels that he is being persecuted.

QED

This isn't complicated.
Lol. Read the article and see some of the replies from people posting the meme or saying the words on twitter. They were literally saying NO its not okay to be white.

So someone on the internet said something mean. And you felt the need to start a thread because of that.

Dude. YOu made a justification for your statement, and Preacher pointed out that people were saying what you claimed no one was saying.

If you were not a racist hack, you would admit you lost that round.

People say mean shit on the internet all the time. I don't doubt that someone somewhere on the internet said something mean about being white. But they're in the minority and you have to be a thin-skinned bitch to take offense to it.

I swear you people look for things to get offended about.

Another boo hoo " I'm white and there's a war against me" post. And I'm a white guy who realizes the war on whites is phoney baloney.

THat you cannot let it pass, some one saying it is ok to be white, without attacking them,

invalidates your implication that saying that, is a manifestation of a persecution complex.

This is the brilliance of the meme, I was trying to explain to you. That you cannot allow yourself to see.

THe only answer that does not support it, ironically, is easily acceptance.

How do you identify? Tell me that what it is, is "ok" and see how I respond.

I didn't attack him for being white. I attacked him for having a persecution complex, which it clearly is.

I don't think anyone cares what color he is. But he can still be a little whiny snowflake about the persecution he thinks he has to overcome.

Save your spin words for the tourists, btw. NOthing he has said, justifies you calling him a "snowflake".

Claiming that "It's okay to be white" indicates that someone told him that it's NOT ok to be white, indicating that he feels that he is being persecuted.

QED

This isn't complicated.

Unless someone did tell him that it is not ok to be white. Then stating that it is ok, is a completely valid comeback, and you are just an asshole for calling him names.

Your pretense that your analysis was so obvious, is you being either completely stupid, or completely dishonest.

Which is it?

"Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?"

He just said it, dumbass. Read his response. It was obvious.

This is a persecution complex. Someone said something mean to him and he feels that he is being persecuted about it.

Ok, I know that part of being a liberal, is having your brain wiped and then filled only with approved facts.

One of the things you lose, is the concept of linear time.

So, to refresh for you. When you initially made your claim, you were accusing him of something he had not yet done.

Later, after he met your challenge on showing that people had said that, then AT THAT LATER POINT IN TIME, that point was no longer relevant to the discussion, but still TRUE about your earlier statement, made EARLIER in TIME.

I understand that reintegrating the concept of linear time will take you a good deal of time.

That means we can revisit these points LATER IN TIME, if you need to.

AT THIS POINT IN TIME, he has refuted your bullshit point about "persecution complex" and "snowflake",

AND in doing so, your initial attack on him and his post, is revealed once again, as I said, AT THE START OF THIS, (TIME REFERENCE)

to demonstrate the need to say it.

Like I said, it is a brilliant meme.

As people like you attack him, and the more you attack him, and the more desperate your attacks get, the more you demonstrate the validity of him saying it.

Persecution complex.
....why would you think that?someone would have to be an idiot to not know whites are attacked everyday in the MSM/schools/etc
''the EVIL white people'' --that's one of the MSM's main themes
--but blacks are PERFECT--can do no wrong

QED

This isn't complicated.

Unless someone did tell him that it is not ok to be white. Then stating that it is ok, is a completely valid comeback, and you are just an asshole for calling him names.

Your pretense that your analysis was so obvious, is you being either completely stupid, or completely dishonest.

Which is it?

"Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?"

He just said it, dumbass. Read his response. It was obvious.

This is a persecution complex. Someone said something mean to him and he feels that he is being persecuted about it.

Ok, I know that part of being a liberal, is having your brain wiped and then filled only with approved facts.

One of the things you lose, is the concept of linear time.

So, to refresh for you. When you initially made your claim, you were accusing him of something he had not yet done.

Later, after he met your challenge on showing that people had said that, then AT THAT LATER POINT IN TIME, that point was no longer relevant to the discussion, but still TRUE about your earlier statement, made EARLIER in TIME.

I understand that reintegrating the concept of linear time will take you a good deal of time.

That means we can revisit these points LATER IN TIME, if you need to.

AT THIS POINT IN TIME, he has refuted your bullshit point about "persecution complex" and "snowflake",

AND in doing so, your initial attack on him and his post, is revealed once again, as I said, AT THE START OF THIS, (TIME REFERENCE)

to demonstrate the need to say it.

Like I said, it is a brilliant meme.

As people like you attack him, and the more you attack him, and the more desperate your attacks get, the more you demonstrate the validity of him saying it.

I told you from the beginning that it's a persecution complex. He just confirmed it.

Not my fault you weren't smart enough to see it from the beginning.

QED

This isn't complicated.
Lol. Read the article and see some of the replies from people posting the meme or saying the words on twitter. They were literally saying NO its not okay to be white.

So someone on the internet said something mean. And you felt the need to start a thread because of that.

Dude. YOu made a justification for your statement, and Preacher pointed out that people were saying what you claimed no one was saying.

If you were not a racist hack, you would admit you lost that round.

People say mean shit on the internet all the time. I don't doubt that someone somewhere on the internet said something mean about being white. But they're in the minority and you have to be a thin-skinned bitch to take offense to it.

I swear you people look for things to get offended about.

YOur stated reasons for attacking him, you just admitted were false.

Thus, MY initial point, that it is a brilliant meme, because any attack on it, validates it's point and the validity of saying it,

is proven by your admission.

YOu attacked him on false premises, for saying it was "ok to be white".

If it is not ok, to people like you, to even say it is ok to be white,

that disagreeing with you, is completely valid.

And you are just being a lying asshole when you pretend otherwise.

Persecution complex.
where have you been the last few years ? on Pluto?
...maybe you let people shit on you--but we are not dumbass whimps
..we don't let INJUSTICE go on and on!! and I've linked/documented that injustice many times on USMB

YOur stated reasons for attacking him, you just admitted were false.

Thus, MY initial point, that it is a brilliant meme, because any attack on it, validates it's point and the validity of saying it,

is proven by your admission.

YOu attacked him on false premises, for saying it was "ok to be white".

If it is not ok, to people like you, to even say it is ok to be white,

that disagreeing with you, is completely valid.

And you are just being a lying asshole when you pretend otherwise.

The reason I attacked him is because he's a whiny snowflake with a persecution complex. That was clearly true.

‘It’s Okay to Be White’ Trends on Twitter

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!
Nobody has suggested it isn't.

It's not OK to be a bigot though.

Plenty of people have. YOur denial of that is not credible.

Go ahead and show us what "plenty" means to you.

Dude. We are past that. YOu have already admitted that you knew people had said it, when you initially attacked him for having a persecution complex.

If the simple act of saying, "it is ok to be white" gets you attacked,

then it is obvious that in our society, it is not ok to be white.

The meme wins. You lose.

Persecution complex.
....why would you think that?someone would have to be an idiot to not know whites are attacked everyday in the MSM/schools/etc

Show me the mean words that you're so butthurt by.
you are a BootCamper--you are also brainwashed and blind--on drugs?
..one of the biggest lies and crap [ that ''hurts'' EVERYONE and destroys the community ] is the EVIL WHITE COP bullshit/lies/crap
this is total INJUSTICE for whites/all law abiding people/Officer Wilson/etc

‘It’s Okay to Be White’ Trends on Twitter

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!
Nobody has suggested it isn't.

It's not OK to be a bigot though.

Plenty of people have. YOur denial of that is not credible.

Go ahead and show us what "plenty" means to you.

Dude. We are past that. YOu have already admitted that you knew people had said it, when you initially attacked him for having a persecution complex.

If the simple act of saying, "it is ok to be white" gets you attacked,

then it is obvious that in our society, it is not ok to be white.

The meme wins. You lose.

People say lots of stupid things on the internet. Of course there are SOME people who will say mean things about white people. It doesn't make him any less of a snowflake bitch for feeling persecuted about it.

Persecution complex.

..one of the biggest lies and crap [ that ''hurts'' EVERYONE and destroys the community ] is the EVIL WHITE COP bullshit/lies/crap

Show me the mean words that upset you. Daddy will make it better.

Persecution complex.
where have you been the last few years ? on Pluto?
...maybe you let people shit on you--but we are not dumbass whimps
..we don't let INJUSTICE go on and on!! and I've linked/documented that injustice many times on USMB

Yea? Show me where they hurt your delicate feels.
..if you want your country to go to shit, that's fine with me--unless you live in the USA
..we are NOT going to let OUR country turn to shit and shitholes--like African countries undeniably are--which I also have proven beyond a doubt many times on USMB

Persecution complex.

And he has already admitted to knowing it happens online. So, he has no grounds for the shit he has been saying.

Yet, he is holding to his attack on the meme and the poster.

Thus, revealing the need for the meme, and demonstrating the racism that validates it.

HIs own actions have demonstrated that his position is a complete lie.

And he is too dishonest to admit it.

All he has now is stonewalling and name calling.

Persecution complex.

Show me the mean words that upset you. Daddy will make it better.
you are way off base!!
Smollet/Covington
do you LIVE in the USA and haven't heard about SMollet or Covington???!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back