Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting reasoning. Let me try.

You attempted to marginalize my statement. Therefore you have demonstrated that my statement is valid.

QED.

If your statement was that it was ok for you to make a statement then yes, that would fit.

But your statement was an attack on the statement that "it is ok to be white".

That something as harmless as stating, "it is ok to be white" motivated an attack from you,

demonstrates the validity of making that statement.

YOur understanding of QED, is zero.

I didn't attack him for being white.

I attacked him for having a persecution complex.

Thus, I did not demonstrate the validity in his statement.

QED.
Hate to tell you but blacks are attacking whites at almost 100% blacks are stabbing our woman, jumping us, shooting us. It’s beyond a epidemic, we should demand unrestricted rights to carry a gun near blacks and stand your ground laws should be Sanctuary! . The guarantee of no persecution

Show me your "almost 100%" statistics.

You and I both know you won't.
Www.fbi.com

That ain't a real website ma friend. The FBI is a dot.gov address.

Hate to tell you but blacks are attacking whites at almost 100% blacks are stabbing our woman, jumping us, shooting us. It’s beyond a epidemic, we should demand unrestricted rights to carry a gun near blacks and stand your ground laws should be Sanctuary! . The guarantee of no persecution

Show me your "almost 100%" statistics.

You and I both know you won't.
Www.fbi.com

Big surprise. Nothing there.
The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

Neat. What do you plan to do about that?
So you kinda admit you don't know what you're talking about

‘It’s Okay to Be White’ Trends on Twitter

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!
Snowflakes love to flake
I love how the left steals everything from the right. "Snowflake" is among the latest. You guys are not original
Look at you being a little bitch and snowflake

You can't come up with something original?

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!
Snowflakes love to flake
I love how the left steals everything from the right. "Snowflake" is among the latest. You guys are not original

I could call you all crying, pussy retards. Since it's true.

Snowflakes love to flake

We got Trump for 5 more years we got NOTHING to cry about.

You, on the other hand....

Snowflakes love to flake

That ain't original either dummy.

Your dry cleaner called.

Your XXX large vagina suit and matching hat are done, but they were unable to remove those bitter tear stains.

It is a brilliant meme. Any attempt to marginalize it, demonstrates it's validity.

You attempted to marginalize my statement. Therefore you have demonstrated that my statement is valid.

QED.

If your statement was that it was ok for you to make a statement then yes, that would fit.

That something as harmless as stating, "it is ok to be white" motivated an attack from you,

QED.

THat you cannot let it pass, some one saying it is ok to be white, without attacking them,

invalidates your implication that saying that, is a manifestation of a persecution complex.

This is the brilliance of the meme, I was trying to explain to you. That you cannot allow yourself to see.

THe only answer that does not support it, ironically, is easily acceptance.

How do you identify? Tell me that what it is, is "ok" and see how I respond.

I didn't attack him for being white. I attacked him for having a persecution complex, which it clearly is.

I don't think anyone cares what color he is. But he can still be a little whiny snowflake about the persecution he thinks he has to overcome.

Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?

YOu assumed that. And attacked him based on it.

Is he responsible for your assumptions about him?

Save your spin words for the tourists, btw. NOthing he has said, justifies you calling him a "snowflake".

That is just you being an asshole.

QED.

QED.

THat you cannot let it pass, some one saying it is ok to be white, without attacking them,

invalidates your implication that saying that, is a manifestation of a persecution complex.

This is the brilliance of the meme, I was trying to explain to you. That you cannot allow yourself to see.

I didn't attack him for being white. I attacked him for having a persecution complex, which it clearly is.

I don't think anyone cares what color he is. But he can still be a little whiny snowflake about the persecution he thinks he has to overcome.

Save your spin words for the tourists, btw. NOthing he has said, justifies you calling him a "snowflake".

Claiming that "It's okay to be white" indicates that someone told him that it's NOT ok to be white, indicating that he feels that he is being persecuted.

QED

This isn't complicated.

So you kinda admit you don't know what you're talking about

Hardly.

QED.

Claiming that "It's okay to be white" indicates that someone told him that it's NOT ok to be white, indicating that he feels that he is being persecuted.

QED

This isn't complicated.
Lol. Read the article and see some of the replies from people posting the meme or saying the words on twitter. They were literally saying NO its not okay to be white.

QED.

QED

This isn't complicated.
Lol. Read the article and see some of the replies from people posting the meme or saying the words on twitter. They were literally saying NO its not okay to be white.

So someone on the internet said something mean. And you felt the need to start a thread because of that.

QED.

QED

This isn't complicated.

Unless someone did tell him that it is not ok to be white. Then stating that it is ok, is a completely valid comeback, and you are just an asshole for calling him names.

Your pretense that your analysis was so obvious, is you being either completely stupid, or completely dishonest.

Which is it?

QED

This isn't complicated.

So someone on the internet said something mean. And you felt the need to start a thread because of that.

Dude. YOu made a justification for your statement, and Preacher pointed out that people were saying what you claimed no one was saying.

If you were not a racist hack, you would admit you lost that round.

QED.

QED

This isn't complicated.

Unless someone did tell him that it is not ok to be white. Then stating that it is ok, is a completely valid comeback, and you are just an asshole for calling him names.

Your pretense that your analysis was so obvious, is you being either completely stupid, or completely dishonest.

Which is it?

"Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?"

He just said it, dumbass. Read his response. It was obvious.

This is a persecution complex. Someone said something mean to him and he feels that he is being persecuted about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back