Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persecution complex.

It is a brilliant meme. Any attempt to marginalize it, demonstrates it's validity.

That's interesting reasoning. Let me try.

You attempted to marginalize my statement. Therefore you have demonstrated that my statement is valid.

QED.

If your statement was that it was ok for you to make a statement then yes, that would fit.

But your statement was an attack on the statement that "it is ok to be white".

That something as harmless as stating, "it is ok to be white" motivated an attack from you,

demonstrates the validity of making that statement.

YOur understanding of QED, is zero.

Persecution complex.

It is a brilliant meme. Any attempt to marginalize it, demonstrates it's validity.

You attempted to marginalize my statement. Therefore you have demonstrated that my statement is valid.

QED.

If your statement was that it was ok for you to make a statement then yes, that would fit.

That something as harmless as stating, "it is ok to be white" motivated an attack from you,

I didn't attack him for being white.

I attacked him for having a persecution complex.

Thus, I did not demonstrate the validity in his statement.

QED.

Persecution complex.

QED.

QED.

THat you cannot let it pass, some one saying it is ok to be white, without attacking them,

invalidates your implication that saying that, is a manifestation of a persecution complex.

This is the brilliance of the meme, I was trying to explain to you. That you cannot allow yourself to see.

THe only answer that does not support it, ironically, is easily acceptance.

How do you identify? Tell me that what it is, is "ok" and see how I respond.

Persecution complex.

QED.

QED.
Hate to tell you but blacks are attacking whites at almost 100% blacks are stabbing our woman, jumping us, shooting us. It’s beyond a epidemic, we should demand unrestricted rights to carry a gun near blacks and stand your ground laws should be Sanctuary! . The guarantee of no persecution

Persecution complex.

QED.

QED.

THat you cannot let it pass, some one saying it is ok to be white, without attacking them,

invalidates your implication that saying that, is a manifestation of a persecution complex.

This is the brilliance of the meme, I was trying to explain to you. That you cannot allow yourself to see.

THe only answer that does not support it, ironically, is easily acceptance.

How do you identify? Tell me that what it is, is "ok" and see how I respond.

I didn't attack him for being white. I attacked him for having a persecution complex, which it clearly is.

I don't think anyone cares what color he is. But he can still be a little whiny snowflake about the persecution he thinks he has to overcome.

Last edited:
Persecution complex.

QED.

QED.
Hate to tell you but blacks are attacking whites at almost 100% blacks are stabbing our woman, jumping us, shooting us. It’s beyond a epidemic, we should demand unrestricted rights to carry a gun near blacks and stand your ground laws should be Sanctuary! . The guarantee of no persecution

Show me your "almost 100%" statistics.

You and I both know you won't.

QED.

QED.

Www.fbi.com

QED.

QED.

Www.fbi.com

Big surprise. Nothing there.

QED.

Www.fbi.com

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

Much is made of America having a police problem.....its the PC angle. White voters know, however, we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem.

White voters in Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pa get it.....they dont want their states turning into cesspools!:2up:

QED.

Www.fbi.com

Neat. What do you plan to do about that?

I am perplexed as to WHY I am constantly blamed for shit I never did to people I never met years before I was born, even. Or how people that screw each other over use skin color and blame one race perpetually when We had NOTHING to do with THEIR current dysfunctions...Chris Rock had a running joke about gullible white people accepting anything blacks say because...you know...

Www.fbi.com

Neat. What do you plan to do about that?
Hope I get Sanctuary to Eliminate any black threat

Last edited:
Hope I get Sanctuary to Eliminate any black thread

Neat. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back