It's okay if a white guy does it

in all fairness you have ANTIFA which is mostly, not all, white millennials LARPING as revolutionaries.

They need to be stopped.

:rolleyes:

escalated anti fascist sentiment aka "ANTIFA" will stop just as soon as rethuglicans stops coddling hateful fascists.

it is those hateful fascists who "need to be stopped" and that is ANTIFA's entire point. :itsok:

in all fairness you have ANTIFA which is mostly, not all, white millennials LARPING as revolutionaries.

They need to be stopped.

escalated anti fascist sentiment aka "ANTIFA" will stop just as soon as rethuglicans stops coddling hateful fascists.

it is those hateful fascists who "need to be stopped" and that is ANTIFA's entire point. :itsok:

I realize you are not terribly bright, Ravi, but when you support one form of extremism because you oppose another, you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

Hey Ravi,

Because there were no threads on an internet discussion board does not mean nobody cares. What it does mean is that Criminals will commit crimes and that sometimes they kill a cop. There is nothing remotely surprising about that.

My thoughts and prayers to the Family and Friends of the fallen officer.[/er. QUOTE]

Yeah, but it only counts when they can parrot their favorite talking-points.

The point of this thread is that Whites commit murder.

Duuuuuhh!!!

Of course white people support the police because the ability to call the cops on black people and get black people harmed is on the perks of living in a system of white supremacy.

So white people take advantage of that face but are calling the police on black people so much even the police are sick of it.

Just the other day this woman This women

Okay, so I read the CNN story. It seems the girl that the police came to talk to gave them a hard time. She first refused to present an ID which police need. Trust me, I listen to my police scanner all the time. Everybody involved with a situation needs to be called into dispatch in case they have an outstanding warrant or the police need to be advised of a special circumstance like repeated offenses, mental disabilities, known drug usage....whatever.

Because she decided she didn't like her name, she chose to have a different name on her ID than what she had on the school records. This is suspicious to any police officer.

Afterwards, the white police officers told the white complainant that she was allowed to sleep where she was at.

So WTF did this have to do with race? Nothing was mentioned about race. The caller didn't say anything about race, the price didn't say anything about race, and even CNN didn't say anything about race. The caller was just a different race than the person she was calling about. That's is.

Your comment assumes that white people are fair minded.

I don't know any study that shows them capable of that.

Are the people who intensely investigate any police wrong doing to black people these guys ?

I didn't have time to research each one, but if they are real (which I'm suspicious of) I'd be willing to bet they no longer are on the force or at the very least, no longer on patrol and work inside somewhere.

But I'm sure you will that the people above would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black criminals, compile create crime stats that the stereotypes to which they confessed would play no role in their evaluations of black people in the real world ? And this is just the tip of the ice berg as these are the only ones that have been outed.

A black person talking or acting out of turn has always been a white-hot target for mainstream America, who’d prefer blacks to be silent servants of the white ego. It’s ironic that taking the knee was the most respectful way of protesting that Kaepernick could think of and it’s still getting him shat on, first by the NFL, and then by the usual suspects (including the Trumpenproletariat). The NFL are reacting only because Trump threw a few shots their way and they’d lose face by doing nothing about it.

Tim Tebow was taking the knee long before Kaepernick, but Tebow did it in service of white Christianity, so it wasn’t deemed offensive to the usual suspects. But as long as black people are singing and dancing and doing other things for the amusement of the dominant culture things are just hunky dory.

Tebow didn't kneel while the anthem was being played in protest. He's a religious guy who was praying. Furthermore he didn't cause a loss of revenue for his employer. Ratings went downhill when this kneeling nonsense started, and I'm one of the people who stopped watching. A coworker of mine, a retired Cleveland police officer, told me that the NFL is forbidden in his home. He used to be an avid football fan. There are millions of people that reacted to the kneeling.

Blacks can speak out on anything they desire, just do it at the appropriate time. On the field is not an appropriate time. How many white football players took a political stance on the field? You forget we have Labron james; a great basketball player, but a political idiot. He speaks his mind after the game ends. Nobody is trying to stifle black opinions.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

Hey Ravi,

Because there were no threads on an internet discussion board does not mean nobody cares. What it does mean is that Criminals will commit crimes and that sometimes they kill a cop. There is nothing remotely surprising about that.

My thoughts and prayers to the Family and Friends of the fallen officer.[/er. QUOTE]

Yeah, but it only counts when they can parrot their favorite talking-points.

The point of this thread is that Whites commit murder.

Duuuuuhh!!!

Correct.

When a group of people want to make it more than what it really is, for obviously political reasons, then what's the point of trying to have rational discussion in the first place. Might as well just start pulling out the memes and flames.

I haven't seen the story, but when a white guy kills a cop (if white) there is obviously no reason for people to run around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming racism. It's just white killing white. However, if a white guy kills a black cop or a black guy is killed by a white cop, the anti-white racist black communities, generally led by Al Sharpton, start their running around screaming racism, racism at every death. While there have been a very few instances where blacks have been shot unjustly by cops, far more white people are shot by cops, even for unjust reasons.
If white people object to white people being harmed by the police then white people need to be as vociferous as black people are and protest about police brutality against white people on the same scale that black people do.

If all people get police brutality then wouldn’t you think that white people should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about nlack people complaining out the police ?

But the fact is white people will support harsher policies from the police if they’ll hurt black people. White people (Generally) ldon't mind a few white sacrifices JUST AS LONG as the police harm black people (Especially young black men)

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Justice Department Statistics: Blacks commit more than 50 times the number of violent interracial crimes as Whites commit. According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks. Sydney Morning Herald, Australia (20/5/1995)

Sooo if Whites protested every time there was a victim of interracial murder they would be very very busy. The real problem is that the Press exploits white on black murders to agitate Democrat Voters. My idea is for people to just stop murdering each other, and then there would not be any need for protests.

The media knows who they can rile up. Nothing makes them happier than seeing protests, riots, and police getting assaulted. It brings them great ratings. They simply can't do that with white people.

It's no different when cops kill a white guy.

No one cares

Okay, so I read the CNN story. It seems the girl that the police came to talk to gave them a hard time. She first refused to present an ID which police need. Trust me, I listen to my police scanner all the time. Everybody involved with a situation needs to be called into dispatch in case they have an outstanding warrant or the police need to be advised of a special circumstance like repeated offenses, mental disabilities, known drug usage....whatever.

Because she decided she didn't like her name, she chose to have a different name on her ID than what she had on the school records. This is suspicious to any police officer.

Afterwards, the white police officers told the white complainant that she was allowed to sleep where she was at.

So WTF did this have to do with race? Nothing was mentioned about race. The caller didn't say anything about race, the price didn't say anything about race, and even CNN didn't say anything about race. The caller was just a different race than the person she was calling about. That's is.
Sarah Braasch needs to be punished to point where SHE is too scared of the ramification of wasting cops' time & tax payer money to do this again. By laying into her more than the folks she calls the police on, her racism hurts her more. Or blacks should call cops daily on her

DczlS28XUAATK93.jpg

ebd.jpg

I didn't have time to research each one, but if they are real (which I'm suspicious of) I'd be willing to bet they no longer are on the force or at the very least, no longer on patrol and work inside somewhere.
White supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred.
Blacks can speak out on anything they desire, just do it at the appropriate time.
Translation = "When I'm not watching. Black people can speak out"
On the field is not an appropriate time.
When is then ? It's the perfect time
How many white football players took a political stance on the field?
What have white football players got to complain about ? No one is mass systematically sh*tting on white people. You have Trump political office. A white man who is pro-white. So what have white football players got to make a political stance about ?
You forget we have Labron james; a great basketball player, but a political idiot. He speaks his mind after the game ends. Nobody is trying to stifle black opinions.
So why are you worried about Colin Kap if your not trying to stifle black opinions ?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

They need to be stopped.

I realize you are not terribly bright, Ravi, but when you support one form of extremism because you oppose another, you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

i realize you aren't very bright but my name is valerie :itsok:

i don't support violent tactics but i do support the agenda known as ANTI FASCISM, unlike you trumptards. :eusa_clap:

since when is being anti-kkk and anti-nazi considered an EXTREME agenda? :itsok:

An elite paratrooper division of the U.S. Army that parachuted into Normandy on D-Day to thwart Nazi German troops publicly denounced a white supremacist protesting in Charlottesville who donned a hat bearing the unit's insignia.

82nd Airborne Division Issues Condemnation of White Supremacist

Thanks for the link, so I could figure out what you're talking about.

Indeed. I missed the riots of white people protesting his arrest.

Did any tire stores get looted, or flat screen TVs get taken,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Oaklandtown, the typical reparations are to loot Footlocker and a little locally owned sandwich shop. Apparently the owner of the latter is the source of all Evul in the Universe, and hence Must Pay.

Last edited:
I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.
and the other big difference is whites usually don't go burning/looting/rioting/protesting FOR people who murder cops/criminals who attack cops/criminals !!
but blacks do ..blacks are PRO-criminal

Says the racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

coddled multi-millionaire athletes are proof that black people are not oppressed.
And you could have said that fifty years ago

50 years ago. We had Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown even before that you had Jackie Robinson and Joe Louis.

So there was no racism because of a few sports stars ?

White supremacists can take down any black person when they get ready because they were allowed to have that money. So they can take it away. Go and ask Bill Cosby

Y U leave OJ out of that list?

They need to be stopped.

I see Ravi felt she needed backup, so provided some.

Sarah Braasch needs to be punished to point where SHE is too scared of the ramification of wasting cops' time & tax payer money to do this again. By laying into her more than the folks she calls the police on, her racism hurts her more. Or blacks should call cops daily on her

DczlS28XUAATK93.jpg

ebd.jpg

White supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred.
Blacks can speak out on anything they desire, just do it at the appropriate time.
Translation = "When I'm not watching. Black people can speak out"
On the field is not an appropriate time.
When is then ? It's the perfect time
How many white football players took a political stance on the field?
What have white football players got to complain about ? No one is mass systematically sh*tting on white people. You have Trump political office. A white man who is pro-white. So what have white football players got to make a political stance about ?
You forget we have Labron james; a great basketball player, but a political idiot. He speaks his mind after the game ends. Nobody is trying to stifle black opinions.
So why are you worried about Colin Kap if your not trying to stifle black opinions ?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Do you live in Atlanta or something? :uhh:

Colin Kap is an ignorant doofus because he buys into the whole "SJW feigned butthurted outrage" way of thinking. He'll be working out of the labor pool in a couple of years.

Murders By U.S. White Supremacists More Than Doubled In 2017, New Report Shows

White supremacists in the United States killed more than twice as many people in 2017 as they did the year before, and were responsible for far more murders than domestic Islamic extremists, helping make 2017 the fifth deadliest year on record for extremist violence in America, a new report states.

The report, “Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017,” published Tuesday by the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, said extremists killed 34 people last year. Twenty of those victims — or 59 percent — were killed by right-wing extremists, a designation that includes white supremacists, members of the so-called “alt-right” and “alt-lite,” and members of the anti-government militia movement.

Your link finishes with a bullshit vile lie.

"And after the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville last August, the president defended the racists who gathered there, saying there were “very fine people on both sides” of that day’s demonstration. "

And thus has zero credibility.

teflon don gave the kkk militia good cover with that comment..as an obvious quid pro quo wink* for their votes.

when liberals stand up for innocent muslims, the GOP lies and claims they support terrorists.

and THUS... zero credibility, indeed! :eusa_clap:

They need to be stopped.

I see Ravi felt she needed backup, so provided some.

^ i see maid marion's commentary is completely bereft without sock charades :itsok:

Forum List

Back