It's OK to Assign Gender to an 18-month-old?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Developmental Patterns of Gender Typing

Children develop gender-typed patterns of behavior and preferences as early as age 15 to 36 months. Girls tend to conform less strictly to gender-role stereotypes than do boys, possibly because there is greater pressure from parents and teachers for boys to adhere to the masculine role. Girls may also imitate the male role because it has greater status and privilege in our culture. Although some boys and girls receive support for cross-gender behavior, most are encouraged to behave according to traditional stereotypes.

Gender Roles and Gender Differences

Toddlers begin to use gender stereotypes in their play. Young girls begin to play with “female toys,” and young boys play with “male toys.” Parents also may treat their children differently. Many young girls are dressed in “pretty” clothing and treated very delicately. Young boys are often dressed in “cute” clothes that are easy to move around in. Boys are often encouraged to be active and strong.

Ages and Stages

So 18 months, while unusual, isn't impossible.

^Sounds like that's what Seawytch is Advocating for here in Response to a couple of Douchebag Parents who Decided that their 18-month-old Boy was really meant to be a Girl...

Because along with "Cookie?" the little 18-MONTH-OLD Boy said, "I'm really a Girl, could you start dressing me like one and make everyone who deals with me refer to me as a Girl?"

We are Seriously FUCKED as a Species if the Sick People continue to gain more Power.

And did you notice it's ALWAYS the Homosexual Community that's Pushing this Idiocy the hardest?

I Warned about this Crap a decade ago and people like Bodecea and others acted like I was the Crazy one to Predict it was coming... Along with Sex-Ed for 5th Graders now teaching about Homosexuality, Bisexuality and Transgender.

Hell even people here @ the Twaff acted like that was an Absurd Prediction back in 2009/10.

Many of the same people who are now either NOT Denouncing these things or who are Clearly Advocating for them.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Nature/God/Whatever already assigned gender.. and it cannot be changed...

/end thread

The Conclusion of the Civil Rights Case here in Colorado Disgrees with your Conclusion.

There is a 1st Grade Boy who is in Drag every day and can use the little Girl's bathroom because his Parents started turning him into a Girl @ 18 months.

peace...

/end thread

The Conclusion of the Civil Rights Case here in Colorado Disgrees with your Conclusion.

There is a 1st Grade Boy who is in Drag every day and can use the little Girl's bathroom because his Parents started turning him into a Girl @ 18 months.

peace...

They can disagree all they want.. the little boy still has an XY, XYY, or XYYY.. that cannot be changed by any episode of Nip Tuck or Ru Paul's Drag Race

well dave what abot the transsexual kids who are born with organs of both sexes?

It's an Abnormality... And they have both Organs.

Is there an example of both Organs being Functional Sexually?

Having said that, an 18 month old boy is an 18 month old boy until some Societal Anarchist Pervert Deviant Shitstain decides to start dressing it in drag and demanding everyone call him a her. :thup:

peace...

well dave what abot the transsexual kids who are born with organs of both sexes?

Explained before on this abnormality of biology

Even a hermaphrodite is genetically either make or female... it is not both...

And in the very RARE case of the chimera, that is generally the result of the absorption of an unborn twin... the person is still only one sex or the other as shown by the root genetic makeup

There is no such thing as 'transsexual'.. unless you are one of the rare amphibians or fish that can actually change sex... this does not occur in human genetics

/end thread
This. Exactly personally those parents should be charged with child abuse. They wanted a girl so damn badly they abused their son and now want to make him a girl...its freaking sad.

When he doesn't stay this way, I hope he goes public and Shames the Hell out of them and every single person who Assisted or thinks it was a good thing to do.

peace...

part of parenting is guiding small ones thru this...we still have susie....my son's doll...he carried it everywhere for a year or more..she would ride in his tonka truck....we didnt react to it...we allowed susie and he finally put her up for other toys....

but doctors decide a child sexuality all the time and you know how its done....

if the child has both sex organs....but the penis is too small....child becomes a girl

Erica K. Landau: Carolina Infant's Mistaken Sex Assignment Surgery More Than a Case of Malpractice

No.. they do not...

(And please do not use huffo puffo as some credible source.. you know better than that...)

In a rare case of malpractice...

In actuality it is the parent that must give the consent for any surgery, let alone this kind

AND.. the surgery DOES NOT CHANGE OR ASSIGN THE SEX.. it is merely cosmetic... there is no surgery or procedure that can CHANGE SEX

Gosh Mal, you fail in another thread so you start a new one?

Are you aware that anyone in command of a vessel is its captain, regardless of rank?

At least you got one thing right in your life.

If children suffering from Gender Identity Disorder are treated as many of you would "treat" them...they mutilate and kill themselves.

Ask yourself...would you rather a dead son or an alive daughter?

I doubt many 18 month old children are in enough emontional torment to disfigure or maim themselves because of gender Identity.

Last edited:
When your 18 months old aren't you too busy shitting your diaper and watching cartoons to think about sexual identity? just sayin.

If children suffering from Gender Identity Disorder are treated as many of you would "treat" them...they mutilate and kill themselves.

Ask yourself...would you rather a dead son or an alive daughter?

Many suffering from schizophrenia also kill themselves when treated.. that does not stop one from trying to treat the disorder

Forum List

Back