It's Officially On!

If You voted for Obama the first time Will you do it a second time?

• Total voters
I just have to ask... Can you site 1 thing the "teabaggers" have "destroyed"? I can think of a shit ton that the "Neocons" and the flip side of that same coin "Progressive liberals" have destoryed.

The New York Special election?

Serious answer: They haven't had a chance at governance yet. But they also haven't proved they should have that chance. Right now the Tea Party boasts a whole boatload of freshman Congress Critters. I'm looking to see what they do with that before I hand them the keys to the kingdom.

Like hell they are. They are trying to use the problem as leverage to take us back to the gilded age. Were they seriouis about the deficit and the debt, they would also be cutting defense. And raising taxes. Particualarly on those with an income exceeding 1 million a year.

This. Any truly serious conversation about balancing the budget and paying off the bedt has to include the Defense Department and at the very very very least closing off the tax loopholes. The Defense Department is a fairly sizable chunk of the budget, the idea you can even talk about balancing and not put it on the table is laughable. And paying off the debt will require *gasp* sacrifice. Cutting taxes is not sacrifice.

How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?

Because the GOP Teabaggers are doing their best to take us back to the 1890's.

And no other Democrat has the stature to stand up to them.

it doesnt matter how tall he is Rocks....the guy is a piss poor leader......and this Country needs a LEADER....more than ever.....if you know of one.....tell him/her....that we need them.....

I have zero respect for Ryan and the whole bunch that are trying their best to destroy the American Middle Class, and create a third world nation social structure here. You may believe that is just ducky, but the majority of Americans will reject an oligarchy.

ever been to S.California Rocks?......a hell of a lot of Dems/Liberals here in the general populace and in the Governing circles......many parts are starting to look third world.....and many of those same people dont seem to care.....

We will see what President Obama does for the rest of this term, and in his next term. For people like you and the rest of the Teabaggers will make his second term a certainty as we observe the trainwrecks in the states where the Teabaggers are destroying all they touch.[/B][/COLOR]

like the trainwreck called California.....right Rocks?.....

I may vote for him, not sure.

I do know I have not seen a Republican do one single positive thing for my beloved nation since I have been of age to care. truth be told and all.

I sort of like Scott Brown. Would certainly like to see more of him on policy and such.

It's on alright and I'm so excited. I think the 2012 election campaign is going to be the most interesting one I have ever seen in my lifetime. The Republicans are going to be destroyed.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is no longer the outsider candidate who fueled his bid for the White House in 2008 with a flood of small donations from new and young voters inspired by his message of hope and change.

As a sitting president Obama has far greater authority and media access and his 2012 re-election campaign is expected to raise $1 billion, which is unprecedented in U.S. politics.

Barack Obama To Run Moneyed 2012 Campaign

It's on alright and I'm so excited. I think the 2012 election campaign is going to be the most interesting one I have ever seen in my lifetime. The Republicans are going to be destroyed.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is no longer the outsider candidate who fueled his bid for the White House in 2008 with a flood of small donations from new and young voters inspired by his message of hope and change.

As a sitting president Obama has far greater authority and media access and his 2012 re-election campaign is expected to raise $1 billion, which is unprecedented in U.S. politics.

like i said before.......spending a BILLION dollars to get a 400,000 Dollar a year job......are we supposed to be secure knowing people with this kind of mindset are running the economy?.......no wonder spending is out of control......to these jerks it doesnt matter how much money they spend as long as they get what they want......and im supposed to then think that in Obamas case he is not going to be beholding to those who donated this exorbitant amount of cash.....:eusa_eh:

I just have to ask... Can you site 1 thing the "teabaggers" have "destroyed"? I can think of a shit ton that the "Neocons" and the flip side of that same coin "Progressive liberals" have destoryed.

The New York Special election?

Serious answer: They haven't had a chance at governance yet. But they also haven't proved they should have that chance. Right now the Tea Party boasts a whole boatload of freshman Congress Critters. I'm looking to see what they do with that before I hand them the keys to the kingdom.

This makes it seem like the "Tea Party" was the result of some slow evolution of a political movement that was finally gaining some ground. It's not. And it was a quite transparent strategy on the part of the Republican party to gain power in congress after the disaster that was the George Bush presidency. They re-invented themselves as such..and incorporated even farther more right wing ideas that had been discarded previously because they were to radical. So it's like the difference between the extra cripsy KFC recipe and the spicy extra crispy KFC recipe.

like i said before.......spending a BILLION dollars to get a 400,000 Dollar a year job......are we supposed to be secure knowing people with this kind of mindset are running the economy?.......no wonder spending is out of control......to these jerks it doesnt matter how much money they spend as long as they get what they want......and im supposed to then think that in Obamas case he is not going to be beholding to those who donated this exorbitant amount of cash.....:eusa_eh:

Who were the folks that effectly squashed campaign finance reform?

I bet there's at least one bright fellow, and I use the term loosely, that will put down "Dr. House" on that ballot.

:lol:
lol

Who were the folks that effectly squashed campaign finance reform?

please dont say Republicans.....there are plenty of Democrats who dont want to limit how much money is out there.........

Interest expenses for fiscal year 2011
Interest expenses for fiscal year 2011 owed on U.S. National Debt This is a bi-partisan problem of epic proportions. Everybody needs to get their heads out of their asses, and come up with a solution.

March $24,460,282,823.69
February $21,759,253,957.26
January $21,122,729,715.18
December $104,700,174,845.03
November $19,396,316,137.56
October $24,142,491,931.22
Fiscal Year Total $215,581,249,409.94

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

Well,, as of today it looks as if obie wan has lost 44% of those who voted for him the first time.

I think that's just the way it is in this day and age, Harry. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Forum List

Back