It's Officially On!

If You voted for Obama the first time Will you do it a second time?

• Total voters

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?

I will not be voting for Obama. I know this will come as a shock to many posters. I will, probably, not be voting Republican either... but they could get my vote if they finally put up a decent candidate.

I can't vote in this poll because I wasn't stupid enough to vote for Obama the first time. DAMN YOU EDUCATION!!!

Ditto, although I'm quite happy that my education and good sense prevented me from being duped by The One and his Styrofoam Pillars.

I just wish there had been enough like us to avoid the Obamanation in the first place.

I voted for him. BUT..I was swinging McCains way until he brought in the bimbo.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.

I'm gonna' vote for Obama this cause as it turns out, he's ALMOST IDENTICAL to Bush in every policy decision he's made.

I voted for him. BUT..I was swinging McCains way until he brought in the bimbo.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.

This. I was pretty much a lock to vote for McCain until Palin came into the picture.

I voted no, but with the caveat that it won't be Palin in the other position on the ticket. If Palin runs for the GOP, I'll hold my nose and vote for Obama. I'll use the same justification I used to vote for Bush in 2004, i.e, this guy's a terrible President, but the other guy would be so much worse.

I will vote for which ever candidate has the best chance of beating Obama. No matter who they are or what their party affiliation is. No other qualification necessary.

Let's see who is still fooled by the bright shiny bling!

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3418-obama-blingee.gif

How'd That Work Out for Ya, Obama Voters? - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

What's the other choice? Mitten? Palin? :eusa_hand:

To the obamabots I don't think choice matters. Do you?

Absolutely not...

There are certain posters here who would still gladly pull the 0bama lever even if they were presented with pictures of him screwing the family dog... Hell, they'd probably have it framed as well....

It depends on who the repubs put up.

Palin? Definitely not.

Gingrich? No.

Romney? Maybe

Ron Paul? Yes.

Last edited:
What's the other choice? Mitten? Palin? :eusa_hand:

Either of which would be far better than our current Boob in Chief who can't seem to get his little pinhead around anything other than basketball brackets and lecturing us on the importance of regular oil changes.

Of course Romney will be savaged for being a Mormon and Palin will be savaged for being an articulate, attractive white female.

And Gingrich will be savaged for just being Newt, Christie will be labeled "too fat".....

Obama's announcement when he announced the first time he was running for President:

All of us know what those challenges are today - a war with no end, a dependence on oil that threatens our future, schools where too many children aren't learning, and families struggling paycheck to paycheck despite working as hard as they can. We know the challenges. We've heard them. We've talked about them for years.

What's stopped us from meeting these challenges is not the absence of sound policies and sensible plans. What's stopped us is the failure of leadership, the smallness of our politics - the ease with which we're distracted by the petty and trivial, our chronic avoidance of tough decisions, our preference for scoring cheap political points instead of rolling up our sleeves and building a working consensus to tackle big problems.

For the last six years we've been told that our mounting debts don't matter, we've been told that the anxiety Americans feel about rising health care costs and stagnant wages are an illusion, we've been told that climate change is a hoax, and that tough talk and an ill-conceived war can replace diplomacy, and strategy, and foresight. [...]

Today we grieve for the families who have lost loved ones, the hearts that have been broken, and the young lives that could have been. America, it's time to start bringing our troops home. It's time to admit that no amount of American lives can resolve the political disagreement that lies at the heart of someone else's civil war.

\How'd That Work Out for Ya, Obama Voters? - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

So how's that LEADERSHIP working out for you?

And Gingrich will be savaged for just being Newt, Christie will be labeled "too fat".....

When being Newt actually means you have to run on his personal history and record, yeah, he'll be savaged for being Newt the same way the Republicans would savage Kerry for being Kerry.

Forum List

Back