It's Officially On!

If You voted for Obama the first time Will you do it a second time?

• Total voters
Cuyo, thank you for removing all doubt over whether you were an Obama bot or not.

When President Bush, served can you recall a time when he blamed anything on a predecessor? I think that what your research will show you is that he evaluated a problem, identified the cause, and then started reworking on a resolution.

Was he successful all of the time. The answer is no. No one is successful all of the time. Was he a perfect President. The answer to that question is no as well. There were many things that President Bush did that I didn't agree with. Yet I never once thought that President Bush didn't have the best interests of the United States foremost in his mind.

I doubt Obama, all of the time. I feel that Obama, has the best interests of Obama, and the democratic party foremost on his mind. His actions support that assumption. What has disillusioned the American people with Obama, is the fact that he spends more time playing the blame game instead of the resolution game. That is not the trait of a good leader. Obama, earned the title of the worst President in United States history for a reason.

Cuyo, thank you for removing all doubt over whether you were an Obama bot or not.

When President Bush, served can you recall a time when he blamed anything on a predecessor? I think that what your research will show you is that he evaluated a problem, identified the cause, and then started reworking on a resolution.

Was he successful all of the time. The answer is no. No one is successful all of the time. Was he a perfect President. The answer to that question is no as well. There were many things that President Bush did that I didn't agree with. Yet I never once thought that President Bush didn't have the best interests of the United States foremost in his mind.

I doubt Obama, all of the time. I feel that Obama, has the best interests of Obama, and the democratic party foremost on his mind. His actions support that assumption. What has disillusioned the American people with Obama, is the fact that he spends more time playing the blame game instead of the resolution game. That is not the trait of a good leader. Obama, earned the title of the worst President in United States history for a reason.

Is that what you extracted from my post?

Listen to me very carefully:
NO MATTER WHO WAS ELECTED, WE WOULD HAVE RECORD DEFICIT AND DEBT.

Obviously you're an Obama derangement sufferer, so you will try to articulate any position that makes him look bad.

A small bit of research will confirm that I'm actually quite disappointed in Obama. But you specifically pointed to deficit and debt, and that is not his baby. Period.

A small bit of research will confirm that I'm actually quite disappointed in Obama. But you specifically pointed to deficit and debt, and that is not his baby. Period. (Cuyo)

Cuyo, if I've unfairly maligned you please accept my apology. That was not my intention.

I just want to make this point clear. Assigning blame doesn't matter. What does matter is Identifying the problem (The USA is not fiscally responsible.) Evaluating the Problem (what is the cause of this problem.) The end game is resolution. (determining what remedial action is appropriate, and putting in place a plan to implement this action.) This is what good leaders do. They don't waste time playing the blame game.

Obama, plays the blame game to take focus off of his own incompetence, and lack of experience. Obama, is not a good leader.

I've said this before. I will say it again. It is understood that a bipartisan effort threw our fiscal house is into chaos. It should also be understood that it will take a concerted bipartisan effort to resolve this situation.

In Washington today. There is one group who identified this problem. They are trying to resolve it. On the other hand we have a group that is insisting on continuing with the same bad policies that is responsible for getting this country into this fiscal morass. That is another identified problem that must be resolved in 2012.

It depends on who the repubs put up.

Palin? Definitely not.

Gingrich? No.

Romney? Maybe

Ron Paul? Yes.

I'm sorry what are you saying here?

You would vote for Obama if Ron Paul ran but would not vote for Obama if Palin ran? Or the other way around?

And why would you vote or not vote for palin or Ron Paul over Obama?

Palin? Definitely not.

Gingrich? No.

Romney? Maybe

Ron Paul? Yes.

You would vote for Obama if Ron Paul ran but would not vote for Obama if Palin ran? Or the other way around?

Palin is a dipshit / phony.

Paul has backbone and a brain.

I voted for Obama because it was him or McCain but Obama was not my first choice. Kucinich was. I can say that Obama has turned out to be just about what I expected but he's still a big improvement over Bush who was owned and driven by the rich who want to eliminate the middle class.

I will vote for Obama again because regardless of who they put up the Republican Party is attached by financial umbilicus to the corporatocracy which is determined to resurrect the Gilded Age. I know the Democrats have a lot of warts but those of you who work for a living and who plan to retire with some comfort and dignity you will be working against your own interests if you vote Republican.

I should mention that I was a registered Republican going back to Barry Goldwater and I was Conservative when the party was truly Conservative, which it no longer is. Today's neo-Conservatives are really fascists in bloom.

I voted for Bush in 2000 but when I realized what a mistake that was I re-registered as a Democrat (in '04) only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and one must belong to a party to vote in primaries and there is no Independent Party in New Jersey (as yet). Although I do embrace some Liberal ideals I am by no means a Liberal, nor am I a loyal Democrat. I am simply aware of which is the lesser of two evils.

I think Obama, so far, as resembled Bush's presidency. With the exception of a few things, we have a president who is spending a crap load of money, has authorized military action (without congressional approval), and obviously doesn't know what the hell is going on the world. Bush ran as a conservative but was hardly conservative financially. Obama is doing the same things as Bush, but still blaming Bush for the things that are going on. I sure hope someone can come up with a candidate to oust Obama. As far as the "elite" you do realize that Obama is elitist right? He's a multi-millionaire.

QFT.

If you hated Bush you look like a fool for supporting Obama... That's how history will see it because it's just that plain. Next election a Republican could run against Bush policies and simply change the name from Bush to Obama and they would still be correct on near every issue.

Palin? Definitely not.

Gingrich? No.

Romney? Maybe

Ron Paul? Yes.

Palin is a dipshit / phony.

Paul has backbone and a brain.

Well I ask because of a few reasons. First, I did a write in for Ron Paul and secondly because Mr. Clean and I agree on very little it seems. Maybe the fact that Mr.C seems to take jabs in most of his posts rather than give his stance (from what I have seem), I found it curious that he might be saying *yes* to RP over Obama was all.

I would love to see Obama VS Ron Paul… Not because I think RP will win even though anything is possible… I’d like to see it for the awakening. The fact that RP at least talks about issues in depth would be a shocker on center stage. What, where and when the issues started as well as giving ways to fix real problems would just change politics for years to come for millions. Having RP in a debate next to Obama would be worth it IMO, more than *some* Republican winning...

A small bit of research will confirm that I'm actually quite disappointed in Obama. But you specifically pointed to deficit and debt, and that is not his baby. Period. (Cuyo)

Cuyo, if I've unfairly maligned you please accept my apology. That was not my intention.

I just want to make this point clear. Assigning blame doesn't matter. What does matter is Identifying the problem (The USA is not fiscally responsible.) Evaluating the Problem (what is the cause of this problem.) The end game is resolution. (determining what remedial action is appropriate, and putting in place a plan to implement this action.) This is what good leaders do. They don't waste time playing the blame game.

Obama, plays the blame game to take focus off of his own incompetence, and lack of experience. Obama, is not a good leader.

I've said this before. I will say it again. It is understood that a bipartisan effort threw our fiscal house is into chaos. It should also be understood that it will take a concerted bipartisan effort to resolve this situation.

In Washington today. There is one group who identified this problem. They are trying to resolve it. On the other hand we have a group that is insisting on continuing with the same bad policies that is responsible for getting this country into this fiscal morass. That is another identified problem that must be resolved in 2012.

Like hell they are. They are trying to use the problem as leverage to take us back to the gilded age. Were they seriouis about the deficit and the debt, they would also be cutting defense. And raising taxes. Particualarly on those with an income exceeding 1 million a year.

I have zero respect for Ryan and the whole bunch that are trying their best to destroy the American Middle Class, and create a third world nation social structure here. You may believe that is just ducky, but the majority of Americans will reject an oligarchy.

When President Bush, served can you recall a time when he blamed anything on a predecessor?

Well, Cuyo answered you well on that peice of foolishness.

I think that what your research will show you is that he evaluated a problem, identified the cause, and then started reworking on a resolution.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And fucked up every time.

If you define the best interests of the United States as the best interest of the top one per cent and the transnational corperations.

My goodness. in a bit of a rush for a historical judgement, there, old boy.

It will be very hard to beat Bush for that title.

We will see what President Obama does for the rest of this term, and in his next term. For people like you and the rest of the Teabaggers will make his second term a certainty as we observe the trainwrecks in the states where the Teabaggers are destroying all they touch.

When President Bush, served can you recall a time when he blamed anything on a predecessor?

I think that what your research will show you is that he evaluated a problem, identified the cause, and then started reworking on a resolution.

If you define the best interests of the United States as the best interest of the top one per cent and the transnational corperations.

We will see what President Obama does for the rest of this term, and in his next term. For people like you and the rest of the Teabaggers will make his second term a certainty as we observe the trainwrecks in the states where the Teabaggers are destroying all they touch.

Your mindless raving reminds me You'd make a nice Muslim Mullah

abu_izzadeen.jpg

I just have to ask... Can you site 1 thing the "teabaggers" have "destroyed"? I can think of a shit ton that the "Neocons" and the flip side of that same coin "Progressive liberals" have destoryed.

Forum List

Back