It's Officially On!

If You voted for Obama the first time Will you do it a second time?

• Total voters
I'm gonna' vote for Obama this cause as it turns out, he's ALMOST IDENTICAL to Bush in every policy decision he's made.

Yeah!

You can have the WHITE MAN who loves illegals and launches useless wars in the mideast, or you can have the BLACK MAN who loves illegals and launches useless wars in the mideast.

Last edited:
I voted for Obama, might again. Depends on who runs against him. If its Palin, I vote for Obama, that's easy. I like Pawlenty the best among the repubs (I consider myself a moderate). Pawlenty is a boring speaker, if he is going to win he needs to get a speech coach and some sound bites he can sell.

Obama did not start a war over WMD that did not exist, costing us 4,400 dead and 30,000 wounded (the wounded are projected to cost us 2 trillion over the next 80 years). Obama did not preside over creation of a housing bubble and banking crisis that necessitated a govt. bailout of the banks. Obama did not pass medicare part D at a cost of 75 billion a year with no tax to pay for it (see our current budget crisis, much comes from the last repub admin). The recession caused by the housing bubble bursting has caused a 500 billion annual loss of income tax revenue. Many of the problems the right complains about today were created by the repubs and handed to Obama.

Quit trying to bullshit the troops, You recited every single demonRat talking point with laser precision.. dingbat.:cuckoo: You are gonna vote obie wan no doubt about it.

What part of that was incorrect?

How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?
I plan to do so again.

One, I want divided government. Secondly, the GOP front runners right now ALL suck. Thirdly? The POTUS has very little actual power, UNLESS he has a super majority in Congress. We CANNOT ever let that happen again, no matter the party.

This pretty much sums up my sentimentS on 2012.

The GOP is keeping the House and taking the Senate and the thought of today's GOP having a controlled gov't scares the shit outta me.

Last edited:
I voted for Obama because it was him or McCain but Obama was not my first choice. Kucinich was. I can say that Obama has turned out to be just about what I expected but he's still a big improvement over Bush who was owned and driven by the rich who want to eliminate the middle class.

I will vote for Obama again because regardless of who they put up the Republican Party is attached by financial umbilicus to the corporatocracy which is determined to resurrect the Gilded Age. I know the Democrats have a lot of warts but those of you who work for a living and who plan to retire with some comfort and dignity you will be working against your own interests if you vote Republican.

I should mention that I was a registered Republican going back to Barry Goldwater and I was Conservative when the party was truly Conservative, which it no longer is. Today's neo-Conservatives are really fascists in bloom.

I voted for Bush in 2000 but when I realized what a mistake that was I re-registered as a Democrat (in '04) only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and one must belong to a party to vote in primaries and there is no Independent Party in New Jersey (as yet). Although I do embrace some Liberal ideals I am by no means a Liberal, nor am I a loyal Democrat. I am simply aware of which is the lesser of two evils.

I voted for him. BUT..I was swinging McCains way until he brought in the bimbo.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.

Palin at least was a Gov. with some executive experience. This clown we have now could not run a 5 and 10 store. I voted for him but not again.

I voted for McCain last election. Unless the Republicans come up with a better candidate than what I have seen so far, I'm voting for Obama this time around. The only thing that really irks me about Obama and the Dems is that they caved in on the extending the tax cuts. I'm tired of hearing how we need to cut taxes when we have been doing that since Bush's first term, and that has most definitely contributed to where we are now. In the process, the middle class is being pinched like never before, and the wealthy continue to increase their wealth. As for the poor, they are about to get steamrolled.

If tax cuts helped to create jobs, we should have near zero employment with all the tax cuts that have been doled out to the wealthy. Instead of creating jobs by investing in American companies, much of those tax cuts have been invested overseas, and with that, millions of jobs have gone overseas.

How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?
I plan to do so again.

One, I want divided government. Secondly, the GOP front runners right now ALL suck. Thirdly? The POTUS has very little actual power, UNLESS he has a super majority in Congress. We CANNOT ever let that happen again, no matter the party.

You do realized we've been bombing Libya without congressional approval right? That's power if you ask me.

I've been saying for years that they need to get rid of the "write in" space and provide us with a "none of the above" bubble. If the majority of people choose the "none of the above" choice, then they have to scrap the political jack-asses and provide us with someone with more candidates...just my opinion.

I voted for Obama because it was him or McCain but Obama was not my first choice. Kucinich was. I can say that Obama has turned out to be just about what I expected but he's still a big improvement over Bush who was owned and driven by the rich who want to eliminate the middle class.

I will vote for Obama again because regardless of who they put up the Republican Party is attached by financial umbilicus to the corporatocracy which is determined to resurrect the Gilded Age. I know the Democrats have a lot of warts but those of you who work for a living and who plan to retire with some comfort and dignity you will be working against your own interests if you vote Republican.

I should mention that I was a registered Republican going back to Barry Goldwater and I was Conservative when the party was truly Conservative, which it no longer is. Today's neo-Conservatives are really fascists in bloom.

I voted for Bush in 2000 but when I realized what a mistake that was I re-registered as a Democrat (in '04) only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and one must belong to a party to vote in primaries and there is no Independent Party in New Jersey (as yet). Although I do embrace some Liberal ideals I am by no means a Liberal, nor am I a loyal Democrat. I am simply aware of which is the lesser of two evils.

I think Obama, so far, as resembled Bush's presidency. With the exception of a few things, we have a president who is spending a crap load of money, has authorized military action (without congressional approval), and obviously doesn't know what the hell is going on the world. Bush ran as a conservative but was hardly conservative financially. Obama is doing the same things as Bush, but still blaming Bush for the things that are going on. I sure hope someone can come up with a candidate to oust Obama. As far as the "elite" you do realize that Obama is elitist right? He's a multi-millionaire.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-hmmmmm.

How do you think you did?

What's funny about your post is that you seem to be assuming something about me that is not true. First off, I'm a Scientist, so I believe I can speak with some authority on the subject. (BTW, my Dad worked for NASA, but that's another story.)

Here's my take: Why any educated person would have voted for Obama is beyond me. Clearly McCain was a poor choice which is the reason I didn't vote for him (I usually vote 3rd Party), but Obama was perhaps one of the worst choices for President in at least a generation. (He was even worse than GWB, but since he's doing pretty much what GWB did I don't really see much of a difference.) The guy is a joke and anybody who defends Obama is IMO either lying to themselves or massively ignorant.

There's a sentiment around here that liberals are stupid, hence my quip about NASA scientists "Thank"ing you. The fact of the matter, the fact, is that the opposite is true. I don't throw that in peoples' faces until they suggest... Well, that the opposite is true. Higher IQ's and higher education levels always lean farther to the left of the spectrum.

I voted for Obama, not because I thought he was the best candidate but because he was the best out of the two. I don't vote 3rd party for the reasons outlined earlier on this thread.

And I'll take your claim about your education at face value, of course there are brilliant conservatives as sure as there are some dumbass liberals. I just find it entertaining that so many around here think that because they're conservative, they're smarter than liberals, when actually they're statistically likely to be less intelligent.

So instead of articulating your position, you decided to smugly compare me to someone you consider stupid. Very childish, actually.

edit: Although there is room for you to have been even more childish. You could have used the word "Ossiah."

??? You're doing the same thing that your accusing people doing in this very post?
Both sides are stasticially favorable to have jack-asses who have knee-jerk reactions. I've met Conservatives who get ideas about crap that they have no idea about. I've also see liberals support a candidate because he's popular rather than what policies he has. Each side has it's faults, period.

Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

Intelligence is an adjective that can be thrown around likely. It's all in perspective...

This poll has no choice for me. :(

I didn't vote for Obama and I still will not vote for him.

It's fairly unlikely that I'll vote for President at all. I haven't voted for President since I was 18, aside from when I was living in Florida. Presidential elections in NY or CA are pretty much forgone conclusions, and national elected offices are probably the least important elections to take part in.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and sure as hell won't vote for him in 2012.

McCain was little better in my buck but I considered him the lesser of two evils. They both suck.

If I don't like who the Reps field against him I will vote Indi.

Last edited:
I've just read some of the comments in this thread. It is obvious there are still a lot of Obama bots out there. There are also a lot of disgruntled liberals out there. Obama, has proven that a resume of live long ACORN activism does not prepare an individual for the Presidency of the United States. He has proven himself to be an incompetent buffoon who is in way over his head. Obama, has taken the title of worst President in US history away from Jimmy Carter.

Obama, and his administration have hurt this country. The good news is that more, and more Americans are waking up to that fact. If this clown is reelected then the American people will deserve what we get. The next time a candidate tells you that he's bringing change I think it will be important to ask him what that change might be.

Obama, and his minions are on track to bankrupt our economy. Click on the following link. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time Take the time to read the numbers scrolling ever higher.

Debt: $14,274,777,644.00 This figure will be higher when you see it.
U.S. Population: 311,112,098
Tax Payers: 111,134,801
Official Unemployed: 13,442,401
Actual unemployed: 24,062,286

Add over 1.6 million bankruptcies, over 1 million foreclosures, and take a hard look at our trade numbers, and one thing is painfully evident. Our country is being bankrupted. Obama's answer to this problem; raise taxes, and spend more money. Really?

Now let's bring in the track record of Gov. Palin.

Overall, Alaska has fared relatively better than the U.S. economy in nearly every respect. Despite the problems occurring nationally, the majority of Alaska’s economy continues to be strong and productive. A weaker second half of the year meant 2009 indicators ended slightly below 2008 levels. In 2008 and the first quarter of 2009, a stable job market, investment by the oil industry, large permanent fund dividends, the state energy rebate checks and federal stimulus money helped keep Alaskans awash with cash while the rest of the nation sank into recession. Our above average per capita income and low personal tax burden, thanks to a record $11 billion dollar state tax contribution by the oil companies, allowed the average Alaskan sufficient cash flow to meet their obligations.

Overall, job loss in Alaska was minimal last year. There was a statewide average monthly job loss of 0.3%. Contrary to the dramatic job losses occurring nationally, there was still growth in the Alaska job market in the first quarter of 2009, but the situation slowly deteriorated throughout the year; finishing with 1,900 less jobs in December than at the end of 2008, 0.6% less. Unemployment rates in Anchorage and Fairbanks are trending higher, but are much better than the U.S. average. 2009 marked the first time in nearly 30 years that the Alaska unemployment rate was better than the U.S. rate for an entire year. The "Bimbo", matches up with Obama bin Lyin, pretty well doesn't she?

http://www.northrim.com/home/fiFiles/static/documents/econ_overview.pdf

I've just read some of the comments in this thread. It is obvious there are still a lot of Obama bots out there. There are also a lot of disgruntled liberals out there. Obama, has proven that a resume of live long ACORN activism does not prepare an individual for the Presidency of the United States. He has proven himself to be an incompetent buffoon who is in way over his head. Obama, has taken the title of worst President in US history away from Jimmy Carter.

Obama, and his administration have hurt this country. The good news is that more, and more Americans are waking up to that fact. If this clown is reelected then the American people will deserve what we get. The next time a candidate tells you that he's bringing change I think it will be important to ask him what that change might be.

Obama, and his minions are on track to bankrupt our economy. Click on the following link. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time Take the time to read the numbers scrolling ever higher.

Debt: $14,274,777,644.00 This figure will be higher when you see it.
U.S. Population: 311,112,098
Tax Payers: 111,134,801
Official Unemployed: 13,442,401
Actual unemployed: 24,062,286

Add over 1.6 million bankruptcies, over 1 million foreclosures, and take a hard look at our trade numbers, and one thing is painfully evident. Our country is being bankrupted. Obama's answer to this problem; raise taxes, and spend more money. Really?

Now let's bring in the track record of Gov. Palin.

Overall, Alaska has fared relatively better than the U.S. economy in nearly every respect. Despite the problems occurring nationally, the majority of Alaska’s economy continues to be strong and productive. A weaker second half of the year meant 2009 indicators ended slightly below 2008 levels. In 2008 and the first quarter of 2009, a stable job market, investment by the oil industry, large permanent fund dividends, the state energy rebate checks and federal stimulus money helped keep Alaskans awash with cash while the rest of the nation sank into recession. Our above average per capita income and low personal tax burden, thanks to a record $11 billion dollar state tax contribution by the oil companies, allowed the average Alaskan sufficient cash flow to meet their obligations.

Overall, job loss in Alaska was minimal last year. There was a statewide average monthly job loss of 0.3%. Contrary to the dramatic job losses occurring nationally, there was still growth in the Alaska job market in the first quarter of 2009, but the situation slowly deteriorated throughout the year; finishing with 1,900 less jobs in December than at the end of 2008, 0.6% less. Unemployment rates in Anchorage and Fairbanks are trending higher, but are much better than the U.S. average. 2009 marked the first time in nearly 30 years that the Alaska unemployment rate was better than the U.S. rate for an entire year. The "Bimbo", matches up with Obama bin Lyin, pretty well doesn't she?

http://www.northrim.com/home/fiFiles/static/documents/econ_overview.pdf

Don't be stupid... We would have record deficits and debt regardless of who was elected. You should be thankful that we didn't have a depression based on the situation BHO walked into.

Not necessarily saying he deserves much credit for preventing depression. Just saying we were awful, awful close to having one. Remembering the situation in 2008, having a relatively stable banking system and some big-ass deficits doesn't look so bad.

Forum List

Back