It's official!

Man (thats you) uses childish names like "pussy" or "ass hat" to convey disinterest in my opinions.

Child (thats me) uses a number of different debunking techniques to make the MAN (thats you) look like an un-aware, dis-engaging, ignoramous that rely's on his military experience, rather than knowledge and education, to explain his clearly biased and closed minded point of view to a new generation of child (thats me) that exposes several different inconsistencies within the belief system of a very severly disturbed conservative, who thinks that a younger generation is a wrong generation despite the fact that the younger generation he is refering too is actually considerd by law to be legal adults, not children. On top of that, the individual he is refering to appears to be years ahead of his time in terms of foreign policy and international relations. Infact, the child (thats me) probably knows more about the history of America and the consititution than the patriotic man (thats you) will ever know about his own country.

I really dont think that, wanting to keep people alive (not just americans but Iraqi civilians)...makes me a pussy.
I believe it makes me a realist.

I also do not believe that trust in a failed administration, makes you a man....nor trust in a nation whos morals are clouded by condratiction of who is good and evil. When infact we (americans) are considerd evil in most of the world, despite our cowboy mentallity to want to bring peace to the world with an M16 and Heat seeking missles.

Here let me save you the time and reply for you

Dmp= Shut up you little child, you dont know shit....ass hat. ass hole. Shut up you little shit stain. Im illiterate but at least I know your a pussy.

Your spelling and grammar is HORRIBLE!! LMAO! :)

www.hop.com
www.rif.org

Check those out!

Your spelling and grammar is HORRIBLE!! LMAO! :)

www.hop.com
www.rif.org

Check those out!

I was not referring to your grammar.

Literate.

"In modern contexts, the word refers to reading and writing at a level adequate for communication, or at a level that lets one understand and communicate ideas in a literate society, so as to take part in that society"

I was referring to your ability to communicate coherantly. I could care less about spelling and grammar on a message board where communication is the most important factor of getting a point across, not the puncuation.

The fact that you put LMAO at the end of your sentence, proves that you assume that your point is getting across. Which means that I am to interpret that as you laughing. If I have no idea how your posts relate to my posts or the thread, how am I to understand the nature of your form of communication, which is generally based on attacks and contradictions.

Let me put this in a way you can understand. How am I suppose to translate "douch, pussy , ass hat" into a coherant and relevant argument? It does not include any legitimate ideas or rebuttals. The only thing I know more about you is that you like to use the word "douch" alot when repping someone. That does not advance the debate.

Did you see how kathianne called me out, without using mind numbing and intelligence sucking words like "ass hat"?

I was not referring to your grammar.

Literate.

"In modern contexts, the word refers to reading and writing at a level adequate for communication, or at a level that lets one understand and communicate ideas in a literate society, so as to take part in that society"

I was referring to your ability to communicate coherantly. I could care less about spelling and grammar on a message board where communication is the most important factor of getting a point across, not the puncuation.

The fact that you put LMAO at the end of your sentence, proves that you assume that your point is getting across. Which means that I am to interpret that as you laughing. If I have no idea how your posts relate to my posts or the thread, how am I to understand the nature of your form of communication, which is generally based on attacks and contradictions.

Let me put this in a way you can understand. How am I suppose to translate "douch, pussy , ass hat" into a coherant and relevant argument? It does not include any legitimate ideas or rebuttals. The only thing I know more about you is that you like to use the word "douch" alot when repping someone. That does not advance the debate.

Did you see how kathianne called me out, without using mind numbing and intelligence sucking words like "ass hat"?

referring to my grammar? Wha? I KNOW you weren't referring to my grammar - It was ME pointing out your HORRIBLE grammar and spelling.

What do I have to rebut? I have nothing to rebut. The facts are these:

You're a dickhead for the stuff you said about Semper Fi and his enlistment. You partially redeemed yourself with an apology, but you CONTINUE to talk shit instead of taking your lumps. You cannot follow context of a reply. You twist the subject and create straw men and red herrings in your attempts to counter what's said about you.

You create this false moral ground - and instead of rebutting my claims of you being a douche, you simply try and 'rise above it'. You are a joke.

I'm a died-in-the wool atheist and Liberal. :eusa_dance:

Well, I have not included semper fi in any of my alleged "shit" talking, more specifically after the apology.

So I dont understand where that came from.

What I do understand is that you are infact conservative, or at least you claim to be a conservative republican. Correct?

well

"Sorry - tried to resist, but I have to make my token:

The child would be better-served to have never been born, than to be born into a homosexual-couple's responsibility. :( Poor, POOR kid."

This tells me more about you than your entire debate in this thread.

You would like to abort a child being born into a homosexual relationship, but you are against abortion of children born out of heterosexual rape, and other situations that might arise? Well obviously if your a walking contradiction, talking points are not your best quality.

Why dont you focus on a single issue and debate it with me like a "man" that you claim to be.

My theory is that you honestly cant, without contradicting yourself. You either know this, of you just stumble over your words and hope they make sense to people reading your posts.

So much for pro-life, faith based conservatism.

Well, I have not included semper fi in any of my alleged "shit" talking, more specifically after the apology.

So I dont understand where that came from.

What I do understand is that you are infact conservative, or at least you claim to be a conservative republican. Correct?

well

"Sorry - tried to resist, but I have to make my token:

The child would be better-served to have never been born, than to be born into a homosexual-couple's responsibility. :( Poor, POOR kid."

This tells me more about you than your entire debate in this thread.

You would like to abort a child being born into a homosexual relationship, but you are against abortion of children born out of heterosexual rape, and other situations that might arise? Well obviously if your a walking contradiction, talking points are not your best quality.

Why dont you focus on a single issue and debate it with me like a "man" that you claim to be.

My theory is that you honestly cant, without contradicting yourself. You either know this, of you just stumble over your words and hope they make sense to people reading your posts.

So much for pro-life, faith based conservatism.

Excuse me? Do you know the phrase 'pot calling the kettle black'? You are a walking example of the kind of douche bag who has only ONE method of debate: The Strawman.

Pick a topic. Any topic. If I disagree with you, I'll debate you. If you change the topic ONCE though, you'll issue a public apology to the board for having made those who read it, in fact measurably dumber?

No thanks, I have read many of your posts in the past. Alot of them are very much out of context of the original thread, but it is not my intention to make up a reason to debate you. Why would I want to find a reason to attack a fellow american?

If there is a thread other than this one, that we happen to have differing opinions then maybe. Im not going to be looking for reasons to fight with a disabled vet. I dont see a point to that. We may disagree on the age of entering into the military, but we are both Americans.

There is no need to attack you, only debate....when an issue comes up.

You can do whatever you want though, thats my ideology.

Well then he should have said disclose or divulge. Are you his spokesman? I think he can talk for himself if he has something to say.

Uh, because "betray" better implies that you didn't intend to telegraph your true beliefs; that you inadvertently did so. Divulge and disclose don't quite do the job. At this point, instead of trying to deflect attention from your mistake, you would do well to divulge and disclose that you missed dmp's point.

And as to the other point, yes, I am dmp's spokesperson, his lawyer, his gardener, and his bookie, too. :rolleyes:

Uh, because "betray" better implies that you didn't intend to telegraph your true beliefs; that you inadvertently did so. Divulge and disclose don't quite do the job. At this point, instead of trying to deflect attention from your mistake, you would do well to divulge and disclose that you missed dmp's point.

And as to the other point, yes, I am dmp's spokesperson, his lawyer, his gardener, and his bookie, too. :rolleyes:

Well good luck with that.

No thanks, I have read many of your posts in the past. Alot of them are very much out of context of the original thread, but it is not my intention to make up a reason to debate you.

Translation: "I realize vintij is NO match, intellectually, for dmp.

Why would I want to find a reason to attack a fellow american?

Because you are a likely a "bad" american. You spoke to somebody I consider an e-friend in a way which bothered me. Your passive-aggressive bullshit bothers me. Here you are now acting all 'innocent' and playing the 'victim' card when NOBODY in this thread has been as vulgar nor as "attacking" as you've been.

Translation: "I realize vintij is NO match, intellectually, for dmp.

Because you are a likely a "bad" american. You spoke to somebody I consider an e-friend in a way which bothered me. Your passive-aggressive bullshit bothers me. Here you are now acting all 'innocent' and playing the 'victim' card when NOBODY in this thread has been as vulgar nor as "attacking" as you've been.

Dont make me quote you on that. Arent you the guy who prayed to god that I dont concieve?

I dont think ted haggards penis jokes compare to that type of hatred.

ooh! snappy! :) Abbey Normal IS all of those things to me.

She's got one HUGE advantage over me; she actually READS your replies - I read the first line, then skim to the end. :)

My gardening skills are not what they used to be, D! But lordy, I do give it the old college try now and then. How's the bamboo working out? :D

I would appreciate if DMP would refrain from praying to his god that I dont concieve children.

Is that what your going to teach your children to do? Infact I think the Jihadists do that on a dialy basis, the whole pray for suffering of your enemy type deal. You can go ahead and stop that. I dont hate you at all, I just believe your ignorant and self indulgent.

I would appreciate if DMP would refrain from praying to his god that I dont concieve children.

Is that what your going to teach your children to do? Infact I think the Jihadists do that on a dialy basis, the whole pray for suffering of your enemy type deal. You can go ahead and stop that. I dont hate you at all, I just believe your ignorant and self indulgent.

See here?? SEE what you are doing??? You can't even stay on topic when you are accusing OTHERS of being off-topic...wow!!

I believe you lack sufficient wisdom to be a parent. I DO hope you do not procreate until you get your head fixed.

See here?? SEE what you are doing??? You can't even stay on topic when you are accusing OTHERS of being off-topic...wow!!

I believe you lack sufficient wisdom to be a parent. I DO hope you do not procreate until you get your head fixed.

See! It is possible to attack me without using vulgar language or the power of god to strike me. I think we are making progress.

Forum List

Back