It's Official: Trump Wins New Hampshire Primary!

Not only won, but won 2 to 1 over his closest rival.

Not a surprise. Won't carry
You guys are funny. Cruz barely wins Iowa (and insignificant state) and it's crushing defeat for Trump. Trump wins very decisively in N.H. (an important state) and it's no big deal. :lol:

Apples and oranges. When your only topic Is how well you're doing and the score is tied.,...not good

You guys are funny. Cruz barely wins Iowa (and insignificant state) and it's crushing defeat for Trump. Trump wins very decisively in N.H. (an important state) and it's no big deal. :lol:

Apples and oranges. When your only topic Is how well you're doing and the score is tied.,...not good
How do you figure the score is tied?

Won't be tied for long... In State count or delegate count.

The problem with being an "outsider" is that you have to learn on the fly how to organize a campaign. If someone with less ego were the candidate, they would hire someone to do it, leave them to it and do what they are told by the political spin doctors. Bill Clinton would have never been elected without James Carvelle; likewise for Trump with Pulloffe (sp?) and Axelrod. Same with Bush and Rove on the GOP side.

Anyway, with your Messiah Trump, the problem is that you can no longer spend 6 months focused on a few primaries. In some cases there are multiple primaries on one day. It becomes more about the ground game. Another one of Trump's problems is that your guys on the ground gotta believe. His policies are nebulous at best.

This will play out over time.
When the day comes how would you like your Crow served?

How do you figure the score is tied?

Won't be tied for long... In State count or delegate count.

The problem with being an "outsider" is that you have to learn on the fly how to organize a campaign. If someone with less ego were the candidate, they would hire someone to do it, leave them to it and do what they are told by the political spin doctors. Bill Clinton would have never been elected without James Carvelle; likewise for Trump with Pulloffe (sp?) and Axelrod. Same with Bush and Rove on the GOP side.

Anyway, with your Messiah Trump, the problem is that you can no longer spend 6 months focused on a few primaries. In some cases there are multiple primaries on one day. It becomes more about the ground game. Another one of Trump's problems is that your guys on the ground gotta believe. His policies are nebulous at best.

This will play out over time.
When the day comes how would you like your Crow served?
And it's comin'!

I agree with S.J. and Dark Fury. Let's say Kasich becomes the establishment guy. Bush isn't dropping out until he's out of money. Marco has Adelson's financial backing, so he doesn't have to go anywhere for awhile. Christie and Fiorina supporters scatter among those three, with the lion's share going to Kasich, Carson's go to Cruz. Cruz supporters are unlikely to back Kasich. Three way race, with Bush and Rubio playing spoilers.

That's a Trump win...unless something like Rubio's epic glitch gets in the way. After Trump puts together a string of wins, momentum builds, and suddenly, all the undecides want to back the winner.

I agree with S.J. and Dark Fury. Let's say Kasich becomes the establishment guy. Bush isn't dropping out until he's out of money. Marco has Adelson's financial backing, so he doesn't have to go anywhere for awhile. Christie and Fiorina supporters scatter among those three, Carson's go to Cruz.

That's a Trump win...unless something like Rubio's epic glitch gets in the way. After Trump puts together a string of wins, momentum builds, and suddenly, all the undecides want to back the winner.

Its actually a Hillary win; facing either Trump or Cruz.

Trump won, so that is good for him, but no indication that he can get the delegates he needs to avoid a convention floor fight.

I agree with S.J. and Dark Fury. Let's say Kasich becomes the establishment guy. Bush isn't dropping out until he's out of money. Marco has Adelson's financial backing, so he doesn't have to go anywhere for awhile. Christie and Fiorina supporters scatter among those three, Carson's go to Cruz.

I don't think anyone wants to back a known criminal.
Screen-Shot-2015-03-06-at-5.12.07-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Why is this special forum still open. The person who is making these "op-eds" is doing nothing more than starting average USMB threads.

Put this crap in "politics" where it belongs.

Why is this special forum still open. The person who is making these "op-eds" is doing nothing more than starting average USMB threads.

You and I hardly ever agree, but I couldn't agree with you more. This is BS. Who ever this noob is. . .

You and I hardly ever agree, but I couldn't agree with you more. This is BS. Who ever this noob is. . .

Every time you make sense.....we agree. I've noticed it a few times.

You hang in there, Candy. :lol:

Forum List

Back