It's Official: Trump Signs Executive Order To Return Astronauts To The Moon.....Then On To Mars

WOW!!!!

I support Trump on this one.

I wish he'd order an outpost on the moon as that would last hundreds of years and would help humanity remain in space!
You hate Trump you ignorant fuck. He said a year ago he intended to rebuild NASA!
And you called him a liar!
Idiot!
WITH WHAT? Don't say we're too broke to do this and that, but then play with Moon rockets.

WOW!!!!

I support Trump on this one.

I wish he'd order an outpost on the moon as that would last hundreds of years and would help humanity remain in space!
You hate Trump you ignorant fuck. He said a year ago he intended to rebuild NASA!
And you called him a liar!
Idiot!
WITH WHAT? Don't say we're too broke to do this and that, but then play with Moon rockets.
America needs to spend money on Americans. Screw the hungry in Africa.

But liberals have been telling us Trump and the GOP do not support investment in science...were liberals lying again? I think we all know the answer.

There is no indication that the GOP supports investment in it yet. It's an EO. Without funding it's nothing more than a piece of paper.

Translation...goddamnit Trump outsmarted us again :bang3:

England's big pay off for all the colonizing it did in the past is that one billion people now speak English, and English culture and system of laws is predominant over much of the world.

America's leadership in space will have even more benefits, we can literally claim the entire universe.

England's big pay off for all the colonizing it did in the past is that one billion people now speak English, and English culture and system of laws is predominant over much of the world.

America's leadership in space will have even more benefits, we can literally claim the entire universe.

And I bet we can do it all on borrowed money

Doesn't congress have a say in the NASA budget? Or are you guys okay with Rule by EO's now a days?

Breaking: Democrats in congress claim the universe is guilty of matter inequality. :eusa_eh:

Frankly I'd like to see you and trump go to the mars with them. The Earth an USMB could stand a break from the likes of YOU TWO...

But liberals have been telling us Trump and the GOP do not support investment in science...were liberals lying again? I think we all know the answer.

There is no indication that the GOP supports investment in it yet. It's an EO. Without funding it's nothing more than a piece of paper.

No. He literally just signed a piece of paper. Now we need upwards of $100 billion dollars to make the trip. Unless that piece of paper is worth $100 billion dollars...

No. He literally just signed a piece of paper. Now we need upwards of $100 billion dollars to make the trip. Unless that piece of paper is worth $100 billion dollars...

You are living proof Trump can't please a liberal no matter what he does. As chief executive he just used the power the Constitution grants him to put forth a vision for NASA and humanity, the Moon, Mars, and still you people bitch and complain. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

You are living proof Trump can't please a liberal no matter what he does. As chief executive he just used the power the Constitution grants him to put forth a vision for NASA and humanity, the Moon, Mars, and still you people bitch and complain. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Put forth a vision? Whooptyfuckingdo. Guess what? I just put forth a vision. My dick hasn't grown by 12 inches yet, but at least I put forth that vision.

Did you know that both Bushes also put forth a vision to return to the moon? They ran into a problem. FUNDING!

Put forth a vision? Whooptyfuckingdo. Guess what? I just put forth a vision. My dick hasn't grown by 12 inches yet, but at least I put forth that vision.

Did you know that both Bushes also put forth a vision to return to the moon? They ran into a problem. FUNDING!

LMAO you people elected a clown president on Hope and Change OH SNAP!!!! Your ancestors felt that one :laugh:

LMAO you people elected a clown president on Hope and Change OH SNAP!!!! Your ancestors felt that one :laugh:

So, you have no response but to bring up a guy who isn't president anymore, and who I never voted for. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back