It's Official: Trump Signs Executive Order To Return Astronauts To The Moon.....Then On To Mars

This is outstanding and will be great. It will be an innovative jobs creator too. America is back! It was also nostalgic to see former Apollo Astronauts Harrison Schmidt and Buzz Aldrin standing by the president.

NASA TWITTER with Video of the signing.
Twitter
Great. We can afford that.

Hussein grounded the Space Shuttle and then used NASA for global warming propaganda. Thank God we didn't get another democrat last year.

Age grounded the Space Shuttle. Those planes were 30 years old and were becoming more dangerous to fly and too expensive to fix.

Cost was a huge factor as well in a time when the economy was in free fall and launch costs were escalating. Cutting an expensive program with aging equipment in need of an even more expensive replacement was a fiscally wise decision.

Liberals hate space travel because they hate the human race and want to see our species fail.

Hussein grounded the Space Shuttle and then used NASA for global warming propaganda. Thank God we didn't get another democrat last year.

Age grounded the Space Shuttle. Those planes were 30 years old and were becoming more dangerous to fly and too expensive to fix.

Cost was a huge factor as well in a time when the economy was in free fall and launch costs were escalating. Cutting an expensive program with aging equipment in need of an even more expensive replacement was a fiscally wise decision.
So know we rely on Russia to get us into space, good job. The left should be spitting blood over that, but since it was the previous admin that made that call, nothing but crickets.

We've spent more on entitlement programs.
And I suppose it's more important to go to the Moon than to feed and house people, treat them if they're sick?

I have absolutely nothing against the space program. It just seems if we're too broke to continue Medicare and Social Security, it's not the right time to fire up an extremely expensive science program that will not bring us any immediate, measurable benefit.
Priorities is my only issue.
Maybe this new tax plan will have us so rolling in dough in the next decade that a space program will be a drop in the bucket.

So know we rely on Russia to get us into space, good job. The left should be spitting blood over that, but since it was the previous admin that made that call, nothing but crickets.
Perhaps the left is glad that there is an area where America and Russia are working together as a TEAM.

But liberals have been telling us Trump and the GOP do not support investment in science...were liberals lying again? I think we all know the answer.

We've spent more on entitlement programs.
And I suppose it's more important to go to the Moon than to feed and house people, treat them if they're sick?

I have absolutely nothing against the space program. It just seems if we're too broke to continue Medicare and Social Security, it's not the right time to fire up an extremely expensive science program that will not bring us any immediate, measurable benefit.
Priorities is my only issue.
Maybe this new tax plan will have us so rolling in dough in the next decade that a space program will be a drop in the bucket.
Typical liberal argument that the human race should not explore space because of people who can't take care of themselves.

It's like the losers of life should be able to hold back the winners.

Perhaps the left is glad that there is an area where America and Russia are working together as a TEAM.
No, America is hitchhiking on Russian rockets. It's a shameful situation.

But liberals have been telling us Trump and the GOP do not support investment in science...were liberals lying again? I think we all know the answer.

There is no indication that the GOP supports investment in it yet. It's an EO. Without funding it's nothing more than a piece of paper.

Forum List

Back