It's Official: Teacher's To Introduce 'Black Lives Matter' Corriculum Into Philly Schools

Yes....the democrats are obsessed with race......they will never get past it....

baton-rouge-police-shooting-victims.jpg

Will 'How To Stage A Riot' and 'Techniques On How To Shoot Police' be part of the lesson plans?

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Tragically, this indoctrination will lead to the deaths of some of those students.

Charter schools. Let taxpayers opt out of paying school taxes. Inner city schools can be paid for by the tax dollars of all those hard working people in those neighborhoods. Let them have a slate and a piece of chalk. Cocksuckers can't speak English anyway.

• Banned
Charter schools. Let taxpayers opt out of paying school taxes. Inner city schools can be paid for by the tax dollars of all those hard working people in those neighborhoods. Let them have a slate and a piece of chalk. Cocksuckers can't speak English anyway.
I agree, Charter Schools are the best way to go.

.... Cocksuckers can't speak English anyway.

Who can't ?
The less superior compared to my people.

You represent no "people." You are a single, unfortunate mistake.

I'm not a mod, but that really is not a debating point.

It's not a debate, it's an observation. It is irrational and illogical for one frightened little nobody to presume it speaks for a given demographic.

You will note that I asked a question that has gone unanswered.

Vouchers....let the money for education follow the kid...just like in College...that will provide the best education for the child...those parents who don't mind their school...can use the voucher locally. Those who want something different can send the kid to any school that will take them......this will also encourage more schools to open, even in the neighborhood since there will now be money available to support them......

If you want to teach racism like black lies matter, send your kid and your voucher to that school...if you want an actual education...send them to a real school.....with your voucher......

Tragically, this indoctrination will lead to the deaths of some of those students.

It's not called 'Kill-adelphia' for nuthin'...........
I would seem that Philly is competing with Chicago for the dubious distinction of most blacks killed by blacks, and most black-on-white crime celebrated by the community at large.

Forum List

Back