It's not a bug

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
It turns out that everyone losing out on all that money that comes from not having a full time job is a feature of Obamacare, and we all thought it was a bug.

“That’s pretty tough from a loyal Democratic constituency,” said Crowley, sometimes considered a pretty loyal Democratic constituency herself. Pelosi was unfazed.
Some parts of Obamacare need to be clarified, she acknowledged, but losing that 40-hour work week will really free Americans to “pursue your happiness … follow your passion.”

Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ?follow your passion? - BizPac Review

It turns out that everyone losing out on all that money that comes from not having a full time job is a feature of Obamacare, and we all thought it was a bug.

“That’s pretty tough from a loyal Democratic constituency,” said Crowley, sometimes considered a pretty loyal Democratic constituency herself. Pelosi was unfazed.
Some parts of Obamacare need to be clarified, she acknowledged, but losing that 40-hour work week will really free Americans to “pursue your happiness … follow your passion.”

Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ?follow your passion? - BizPac Review

She is certifiable. Fucking loon.

Pelosi's primary problem....aside from her freakish cadence and weird hand movements when talking.....is that she speaks in complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts.

This does not work well in the current climate of bullshit websites and sound bite journalism which never.....and I mean never.....make any effort to provide full context for the comments that they quote. It certainly is lost on the nutter demographic......as evidenced by this thread.

Pelosi's primary problem....aside from her freakish cadence and weird hand movements when talking.....is that she speaks in complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts.

This does not work well in the current climate of bullshit websites and sound bite journalism which never.....and I mean never.....make any effort to provide full context for the comments that they quote. It certainly is lost on the nutter demographic......as evidenced by this thread.

agreed.. she does she speak in complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts......of complete drivel and bullshit.

agreed.. she does she speak in complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts......of complete drivel and bullshit.

Being snarky and picking the low hanging fruit has worked for you here, hasn't it? Congrats. 40,000 posts and still unwilling to occasionally climb the ladder and get the good stuff.

In other words, you don't understand a fucking thing she says.

By the way, just to show how stupid that statement was, here is a great example of her ability to articulate her thoughts.

It’s like the back of the refrigerator. You see all these wires and the rest. All you need to know is, you open the door. The light goes on.

Not only are those not complete sentences, if you combine them they don't even reach the standard of a complete thought, much less a broadly developed one.

I can keep producing examples of her stupidity for decades, how long can you keep denying reality?

Last edited:

By the way, just to show how stupid that statement was, here is a great example of her ability to articulate her thoughts.

It’s like the back of the refrigerator. You see all these wires and the rest. All you need to know is, you open the door. The light goes on.

The last quote

a shining example of complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts.... of complete drivel and bullshit.

Silly nutter. You cannot possibly understand a thing she says....because you never actually hear or read her comments in full. You don't care....you have no desire to know what she actually says. What some blogger tells you she said is plenty good enough.

Way to go!

Silly nutter. You cannot possibly understand a thing she says....because you never actually hear or read her comments in full. You don't care....you have no desire to know what she actually says. What some blogger tells you she said is plenty good enough.

Way to go!

Yeah, silly me.

Tell you what, prove how smart she is, put it in context for me.

Perhaps Democrats and Unions would be better served to read a bill before they blindly support it and advocate it's passage. God gave us all a brain, and it appears only half of us are using them.

Damn fine thread, primarily centered around LoneLaughter's attempt to not only defend...but positively laud....Nancy Pelosi's sub-reptilian intellect.

LoneLaughter says she confuses us Heartland folks because: "she speaks in complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts".

This is what makes it a fine thread...to me anyway.

A single poster has said: "Nancy Pelosi has broadly developed thoughts"......and it has confounded the board....while it contemplates the remark with that mingled mirth and amazement which the intelligent naturally regard idiocy.

But it is a positive assertion of a political opinion...the very thing this board is for.

And it is the very first one I have seen for Lonelaughter. Mostly, he calls conservatives "Nutters" and calls it a day.

"Nancy Pelosi has broadly developed thoughts. She speaks in complete sentences, and you rustics can't understand her, so don't bother to try." LoneLaughter 9/23/13

The big spike in parttime jobs occurred on the watch of GW Bush.

We continue to try to cope with the economic holocaust known as the Bush recession:

20120110-graph-america-has-a-part-time-employment-problem.png

As long as your passion is selling fruit, flowers or newspapers car to car until the light turns green, this democrat plan is going to work out fantastically for you...

...she speaks in complete sentences and with broadly developed thoughts.

Then by all means, enlighten us with the clarity of the full context. How exactly is the loss of all these full time jobs, and income, a good thing...according the our dear leader Pelosi? Come on, thrill us with your acumen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0F1qUkaF-o]Nancy Pelosi Blames George W Bush For IRS Scandal - YouTube[/ame]

Classic,

Blame Bush=Bush Appointee.
Defend Obama=Independent Government Agency.

Complex. ;)

:):):)

Maybe after they are done putting serial numbers on each of the grapes and auditing them, in her vineyards, the light will go on in her head. :)

The left loved to say Mitt Romney was out of touch with working people I have news for you so is the millionaire Pelosi the only people that would buy into that idiotic statement are millionaires like herself and die hard liberal partisans the rest of us see it for what it is.

Yeah, Pelosi has such broadly developed thoughts:

"I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. Natural gas is cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels." :lol::lmao:

Or how about Pelosi stating 500 million America jobs will be lost each month if the stimulus wasn't passed. :lol: :lmao:

We have to pass it to find out what's in it.

Having to consult her 5 year old grandchild on Syria, which is understandable considering she, and anyone who votes for her or supports her has the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Pelosi is Italian for idiot! She should be in a straight jacket surrounded by 4 padded walls.

Forum List

Back