LA Reporter visits 30 electric vehicle chargers and gets a wake-up call

When the dems held total sway they made a law where a economy vehicle (23.7 mpg and under) and a EV is taxed extra at registration time.

Electric car owners are required to pay a yearly highway fee on top of the standard vehicle registration fees. The use fee is 85 percent of the taxes paid on the fuel used by a vehicle with an EPA fuel economy rating of 23.7 mpg combined.

It's costing me $12.00 extra for my KIA Soul over my 4X4 F-150 at registration time.....Isn't that a kick in the head?

It just goes to show when dems and taxes are involved nobody gets a free ride.
What a perfect example of Dems failure to understand that taxes are perceived as punitive and tend to discouraged the taxed activity. Ask any Dem if they prefer that people buy an F-150, or a Soul and if they know what those are, they would say the Soul. But, their lawmakers punish people who buy them.

I suspect similar reasons for the 40% that don't work at all. RWNJs tear shit up when they're pissed, and they seem to be pissed all the time.
😄 Yeah it's the RWngrs who are the one angry and damaging stuff, not the miserable attitude Lwngrs toppling and desecrating statues and properties, damaging and looting businesses, burning cars and buildings, breaking windshields, damaging art, splattering paint, painting on public drives, trashing cities, wild west shooting up stuff.
Didn't you ever learn psychology in hs or college, the first chapter is on deflecting and projecting. SOUND FAMILIAR?

I suspect similar reasons for the 40% that don't work at all. RWNJs tear shit up when they're pissed, and they seem to be pissed all the time.

Do you actually believe half the crap you spew?

Meanwhile, who was it the wrecked 350 cities in 2020 injuring 20,000 police, killing 40, and doing 2 billion in damages over some felon that got popped in an arrest?

Were THOSE all RWNJs too, Butterbean?

😄 Yeah it's the RWngrs who are the one angry and damaging stuff, not the miserable attitude Lwngrs toppling and desecrating statues and properties, damaging and looting businesses, burning cars and buildings, breaking windshields, damaging art, splattering paint, painting on public drives, trashing cities, wild west shooting up stuff.
Didn't you ever learn psychology in hs or college, the first chapter is on deflecting and projecting. SOUND FAMILIAR?
Gaslighting is all demofks do well

When they can't build anything, they can only tear things down.
That's why they hated the Top NY Builder so much. 👷
Your problem here is that you're listening to and believing a pathological liar with a narcissistic ego complex. Trump was NEVER NY's top builder or real estate developer. Check the facts.

Your problem here is that you're listening to and believing a pathological liar with a narcissistic ego complex. Trump was NEVER NY's top builder or real estate developer. Check the facts.
why didn't you present who was then?

It's subjective to over all influence of shaping NY's developement, just like property prices (values) are subjective.
I am making a generalized statement based on a premise, not taking anything he or anyone else said.

It's subjective to over all influence of shaping NY's developement, just like property prices (values) are subjective.
What is "It"?
I am making a generalized statement based on a premise, not taking anything he or anyone else said.
What you seem to be making is an attempt to baffle with bullshit. What premise forms the basis of your "generalized statement"?
That's why they hated the Top NY Builder so much. 👷

This line of yours seems to identify Trump as "Top NY Builder". He was not. Ever.

What if your battery runs down during peak use time on the grid, you just get a room?
Peak use time has already been thwarted by Aptera. More economical evs can also thwart use time once vending stations and battery standardization evolve into a final (intelligent [italics]) form.

Forum List

Back