It's Mueller Time!

The Odd Squad of 4 is petering out....so the Democrats need to generate more trash about Trump to fill the headlines.
Trump is filing paperwork to sue Congress for harassment as we speak.
And that's really all this is....pure harassment.
this ball was set in motion long before the gang of 4 outwore their welcome.

Mueller looks like he belongs in a wheel chair playing checkers at a elderly complex, not in front of congress.

HOLY COW!!!!....THIS JUST IN.....

Here is what will happen!!... wow!!

CNN/MSNBC/Alphabet News/NYT - will pick out parts that make Trump sound bad and plaster their websites with it - and bring in 240 different people to comment on how bad it is. And then mention off-hand what makes the investigation look shaky and tell everyone why that is not important.
FOX NEWS - will plaster their website with parts that make the investigation look shaky and bring in 50 different people to comment on it. Shepherd Smith will copy CNN/MSNBC etc.

Nadler whipping that dead horse with his stupid sticks

NO ONE CARES ANYMORE you old fart

I truly enjoyed the speech by Rep. Collins calling the whole thing a witch hunt and saying that the President was "completely innocent", while Mueller sat there with his mouth hanging open with an expresseion that said "Are you fucking shitting me!!!"

I truly enjoyed the speech by Rep. Collins calling the whole thing a witch hunt and saying that the President was "completely innocent", while Mueller sat there with his mouth hanging open with an expresseion that said "Are you fucking shitting me!!!"

No one cares anymore Dragonlady, and this is going nowhere. That train has not only left the station it is WAY down the line.

Sorry, you lose. And the other Canadians too

President Trump should live-tweet the event, provide gavel to gavel analysis.

And he should do if from the first row of the gallery at the event. No one could object, President Trump has the right to confront his accusers. It would be interesting to see what the Mule has to say when the guy he is falsely accusing is sitting right there

The Deep State and the Democrats have joined forces on this witch hunt. Word is AG Barr has already started his investigation into wrongdoing by Comey, Mueller, and Obama. Hopefully he has enough extra time to look into Hillary's illegal emails.

Mueller began by saying he would stay within the text of his already released report.

maxresdefault.jpg

No one cares anymore Dragonlady, and this is going nowhere. That train has not only left the station it is WAY down the line.

Sorry, you lose. And the other Canadians too
You so desperately hope. :laugh:

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?

The key is to carefully lead Mr. Mueller into contradicting himself, so he can be pinched at the end of the hearing for Perjury and Obstruction.

Mueller, being the piece of shit he is, has a high priced lawyer by his side to help him get away with lying. If he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't need a lawyer.

The Republican leadership should bring some of the victims of Mueller's BFF Whitey Bulger into the audience to shake him up.
What’s really funny is Mueller is a lawyer who needs a lawyer to keep him from committing perjury.

I'm not yet ready to start paying attention to the Russian crap and highly doubt the day will come that I'll be ready.

I believe the media needs to turn attention onto itself for hyping flat out wrong polls which might have influenced the results.

Forum List

Back