It's Mueller Time!

Does Mueller have Alzheimer’s? He seems totally senile.

I thought this guy was supposed to be sharp and precise. He doesn’t even understand English.

I thought this guy was supposed to be sharp and precise. He doesn’t even understand English.

Mr. Mueller is just a figure head, the real head of the investigation is Andrew Weissman. So the fact that he is daft and goofy in his old age isn't that relevant.

Trump is the first president in a long time who truly represents patriotic Americans Do you Democrats really think were going to turn on him based on something that Mueller says?

Mr. Mueller is just a figure head, the real head of the investigation is Andrew Weissman. So the fact that he is daft and goofy in his old age isn't that relevant.

So why is he involved at all? It’s his fucking report. It’s the Mueller report, not the Weissman report.

Jesus Christ, what a bullshit dog and pony show,

I doubt Mueller knows how to use a remote control.

(Listening to the haring live on the radio...)

Mueller CONTRADICTED HIS OWN REPORT in answering if 'Collusion' was 'synonymous with Conspiracy'. Mueller verbally answered under oath that they were not; however, he was then read his own report (Volume 1 / page 108) which stated that it was. He was then asked again if they were synonymous - Mueller answered again, 'NO'.

He was also asked to confirm that neither President Trump not anyone associated with him were found to have colluded with the Russians - Mueller answered, 'THAT IS CORRECT'. The Republican then yielded the rest of his time, MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK THE CRITICAL QUESTION, 'WHEN DID YOU KNOW?'

People find it harder to lie right in front of their victims.

it's nothing but one lie after another. There was no obstruction, there was no collusion, there was no Russian interference.

The only meeting that happened was about Russian adoptions.

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
It'll be a political circus with some acting for the cameras, some venting their frustrations, and Mueller skipping along the surface.

He's playing dumb.

He’s doing well. He can’t even answer the Dimms who are helping him with his answers.

He is fucking senile.

Refer to the report! Is all he keeps saying.

So he's not in bed with the dems then?

He can’t understand English. I wouldn’t trust a report of his on crayon colors.

The case is closed.
Mueller is restricted to his report.
Drama, Emotional Political Theater
Truly nothing to see here worthwhile
Mueller is not part of the justice department anymore. He is not required to follow their suggestions.

Mueller looks like he belongs in a wheel chair playing checkers at a elderly complex, not in front of congress.
His health is failing him, whether from stress or something else, I don’t know.

Trump is the first president in a long time who truly represents patriotic Americans Do you Democrats really think were going to turn on him based on something that Mueller says?

If by "patriotic Americans" you mean racists, skinheads, and nazis, that's very true. The rest of us consider these people, who killed 50 Americans in the Churches, their places of work, and their public spaces, last year, who ran down protestors in broad daylight, and who are now locking up brown people in concentration camps on the border, to be a disgrace to the flag which flies over these facilities, the Constition which they violated when they locked these people up, and has caused shame to the people who did not vote for these crimes against humanity and the Constitution.

I understand he himself was not involved much in the actual investigation. Seems he handed it off to those he appointed.

Forum List

Back