It's looking more and more like the Wuhan Flu was a big nothing-burger.

I find it interesting that those critical of Trumps actions refuse to list exactly what Trump should have done and on what dates.
Just list what he should have done and when.
President Trump was ahead of this way back in January when he stopped flights from China. Meanwhile the Demos were calling him a racist for doing it and Pelosi was telling everybody to come to Chinatown.

Yep, he has been one hell of an Oracle during this pandemic...maybe we should make it his middle name. :rolleyes:

ETqNhmVVAAIL-yH.jpg

So ahead of it the whole country is shut down. Believe we have the most virus in the world too?
No. But I do think President Trump's actions early on prevented a much worse virus outbreak.

I do not think the economy should have been shut down. This happened because our President was given bad information. Fauci's models were wrong from the beginning.

So ahead of it the whole country is shut down. Believe we have the most virus in the world too?
No. But I do think President Trump's actions early on prevented a much worse virus outbreak.

When Trump's health advisors were saying that containment failed and it's time to brace for shutdowns, he was bullshitting America - DON'T WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING! Everythting is under control, carry on as usual, we successfully stopped it coming from China, it's just a few people who are getting better already!

Trump didn't prevent shit as a million confirmed infections and 55,000 half-way through this pandemic obviously show.

Last edited:
The more people they test, the more they find who had it but did not get sick.

When the data is all in, it will not be any deadlier than the regular flu, and probably not as deadly.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Chicoms, the Demos, and the fake news media.

You ahould just stick to applying that lipstik and leave the data analysis to someone capable.

It has been well known that asymptimatic people can be carriers, thats what makes this virus so tough to contain unlike the first SARS Coronavirus

Correct.

And that is why the shutdown was a such a poor decision.

Data shows who the vulnerable are. We should have protected them and left the rest alone.

I do not think the economy should have been shut down. This happened because our President was given bad information. Fauci's models were wrong from the beginning.
The president is responsible for his decisions. He chooses who to get information from.

Yep, when he was telling America - DON'T WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING! Everythting is under control, we shut it down, it's just a few people who are getting better already! He was preventing outbreak.
And how many more virus cases do you think we would have had if our President didn't immediately stop the flights from China? And the fake news called him a racist for doing that.

I find it interesting that those critical of Trumps actions refuse to list exactly what Trump should have done and on what dates.

He is the president. He took the job to protect the country. It’s his job. Not going so well at this time...

If you don’t have your own idea of what you would have done, how do you know he is doing a bad job?

The president is responsible for his decisions. He chooses who to get information from.
Two avowed democrats

When the data is all in, it will not be any deadlier than the regular flu, and probably not as deadly.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Chicoms, the Demos, and the fake news media.

Tell all of the families of those who died that their loved one died of a nothing burger! Dumbass!

He is the president. He took the job to protect the country. It’s his job. Not going so well at this time...

If you don’t have your own idea of what you would have done, how do you know he is doing a bad job?
Because the country is shut down. It’s his job to avoid such things.

Two avowed democrats
That’s his decision.

Yep, when he was telling America - DON'T WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING! Everythting is under control, we shut it down, it's just a few people who are getting better already! He was preventing outbreak.
And how many more virus cases do you think we would have had if our President didn't immediately stop the flights from China? And the fake news called him a racist for doing that.

He didn't stop the flights, 40,000 American residents flew in from China after the order.

Still, you are right, he made a good call to stop others who have been to China form coming in, but then he followed it up with a month long denial that the containement is unlikely, just as pandemic was spreading and complacent America carried on as usual.

This is a person Trump wanted fired, becuase she dared to say this:

"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness," Messonnier said.

Some community level interventions that may be most effective in reducing the spread of a new virus like school closures are also the most likely to be associated with unwanted consequences and further disruptions. Secondary consequences of some of these measures might include missed work and loss of income. I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now. I had a conversation with my family over breakfast this morning and I told my children that while I didn’t think that they were at risk right now, we as a family need to be preparing for significant disruption of our lives.

Last edited:

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Demos and the fake news media.
Trump shut down the economy. He’s been on tv every day. He has the team and all the guidelines on the whitehouse website. He’s also the President .
All you TDS morons have been screaming that he didn't do it soon enough. How do you get off the hook?

I love the way the leftwing mind works.

Forum List

Back