It's just sad at this point.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
I really did not want to see the 25th invoked because that would mean that idiot Harris taking over, but Biden's gaffes has gone from mildly amusing to down right sad. I didn't vote for him and you have to wonder about the sanity of those that did and continue to support him.

Biden tells Irish leaders Let's lick the world.

I really did not want to see the 25th invoked because that would mean that idiot Harris taking over, but Biden's gaffes has gone from mildly amusing to down right sad. I didn't vote for him and you have to wonder about the sanity of those that did and continue to support him.

Your President until 1/20/2029 and there is NOTHING you can do about it. :auiqs.jpg:

What’s worse is that this is already the Body Double! The “real” Joe was last seen in Summer 2020. That’s why they kept him locked away in the basement

He’s violating the Constitution by putting combat troops on the ground in Ukraine

Yeah because everyone who interprets that as an action of ones tongue instead of defeating the challenges of today, is truly an official Ahh-merican Maroonie.

"We have an opportunity to make things better or lay back and let events determine what we’re going to do.

And folks, tonight, sitting in this beautiful castle, where I had the honor to speak to the people of Ireland in 2016, let’s resolve to march onward with each other and with all those who seek a better future, because the vast majority of us do.

So, let’s renew our commitment to defending all the values we stand for.

And let’s remember — let’s remember: No barrier is too thick nor too strong for Ireland or the United States of America, especially today.

There’s nothing, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart — there’s nothing our nations can’t achieve if we do it together. I really mean it.

So, thank you all. God bless you all. And let’s go — let’s go la- — lick the world. Let’s get it done. Thank you. (Applause.)"

It is very sad indeed.

It's what you people on the alt-right do.

Meanwhile, Jack at the keyboard:

9b681cb8f.gif

Forum List

Back