It's High Time The Churches Began To Do The Fair Thing

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Every time I am in the middle of the small town closest to where we live I have to look at the ten commandments posted along fences and on buildings which are properties owned by churches. These people put up 100 ft. high crosses adjacent to Interstate highways(two on I-75 within 50 miles of one another) and every other thing they can do to "Spread Their Gospel". They preach sermons involving politicians who are running for re election....they do every "In Your Face" thing they can to promote their cause. The first thing which should be done in America is stop their tax exemption immediately. All they are is NOT SO SMALL businesses and in no way should they be able to avoid taxation.

Other than the governments of the world churches own more real property than anyone or anything else. Tax exemption is the main reason they stand in such an extraordinary position.

You don't like the Christian-based United States of America - move your Commie ass to Tehran, asswipe.

Every time I am in the middle of the small town closest to where we live I have to look at the ten commandments posted along fences and on buildings which are properties owned by churches. These people put up 100 ft. high crosses adjacent to Interstate highways(two on I-75 within 50 miles of one another) and every other thing they can do to "Spread Their Gospel". They preach sermons involving politicians who are running for re election....they do every "In Your Face" thing they can to promote their cause. The first thing which should be done in America is stop their tax exemption immediately. All they are is NOT SO SMALL businesses and in no way should they be able to avoid taxation.

Other than the governments of the world churches own more real property than anyone or anything else. Tax exemption is the main reason they stand in such an extraordinary position.
Wqh Wah Wah. Move to russia then idiot if you don't like living in a country that spreads the truth. We will throw a party for your departure, after you leave.

The religious communityh has the constitutional right to do these things.

That will not change.

Get over it.

Then you have a business that became a "religion", just to escape taxes, Scientology.
Scientology is a cult, not a religion.

not according to the tax codes. And all religions are cults

You got that shit right. Christianity consists of more than 44,000 denominations, conventions, sects, cults, sub cults, etc. If it's so important why is it by their own admission by the numbers....so complicated and confusing

Depends.

cult/kəlt/Noun: 1.A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
2.A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

"Charitable Remainder Trust" & many other private charities were nothing but big tax shelters. They used insurance policies to avoid paying earnings taxes & shield money from lawsuits. How else do you think O.J. Simpson was able to keep living off of his millions after he was sued for every nickle. He loaned it to himself from his own charity's life insurance policy that it had on him. The IRS has finally caught on.

Death Of A Tax Shelter

Private annuity trusts, created via a decades-old IRS ruling, grew like wildfire with the recent real estate boom as a way to defer taxes on capital gains from the sale of property. A client can, in effect, exchange an appreciated asset—often to family members—in return for a lifetime of fixed annuity payments. They also are used to defer capital gains on the sale of businesses, artwork and securities, and help remove an appreciated asset from a taxable estate.

A new law has now made these charaties illegal. The IRS will no longer allow these Abusive Tax Shelters and Transactions.

That is what the Bible tells Christians to do. To spread the good news of Jesus and preach it to the wole world.
The 1st amendment give us the right to do so.
Just because you have a problem with the stupidy of mankinds misinterprataion of the gospel, instead of God's bible,doesn't give you the right shut them up.

Churches in America have always been nontaxable.

The church in America is protected from the government by the First Amendment:

“Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

It would be absurd to suppose that you could have free exercise of religion if you had to pay for it (taxes). If Congress can make NO law respecting the church, it can make NO law to tax the church.

Every time I come onto this forum, I have to read bullshit from old partisan hacks. It's not fair!!!!!!!

(One day, some left wing hack is gonna take this post out of context and use it as evidence of their bullshit accusations. LMAO)

Last edited:
Every time I come onto this forum, I have to read bullshit from old partisan hacks. It's not fair!!!!!!!

(One day, some left wing hack is gonna take this post out of context and use it as evidence of their bullshit accusations. LMAO)

LOL..............you talk about bullshit:

The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a hight of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

Big fish puked up live men

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

A man was able to walk on water

People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

Water was turned into fine wine

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a
fool or somebody who was brainwased as a child could possibly believe
it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000
years ago and never verified by anobody else. There were basically six
acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented
any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that
they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like
Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY
Times.

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted down, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as witchcraft the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written by their own interests and and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit, is very ill informed or naive.

All religions are loaded with major bullschit but none so pregnant with it as the prophesied concept of Jesus and the eighteen months or two years of his ministry.

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a hight of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like
Times.

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted down, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as witchcraft the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written by their own interests and and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit, is very ill informed or naive.

All religions are loaded with major bullschit but none so pregnant with it as the prophesied concept of Jesus and the eighteen months or two years of his ministry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNFkFtpOls]You're a fucking idiot. - YouTube[/ame]

Times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNFkFtpOls]You're a fucking idiot. - YouTube[/ame]

As usual you do nothing to address my comments. You're a goddamed idiot who listens to little and hears nothing.

As usual you do nothing to address my comments. You're a goddamed idiot who listens to little and hears nothing.

I did address your comments.
You're a fucking idiot.
You need that dumbed-down more?

Last edited:

Times.

You are welcome to your opinion. The pity is that you appear unable to reciprocate. This country is not here to provide you as an individual with everything your heart desires. Your rights and opinions are no more relevant than anyone else's. I would have thought you'd have learned that fairly basic premise in the many (apparently wasted) years you have spent on this planet.

Forum List

Back