It's Good To Be Handicapped!!!!! Those Holiday Savings!!!!

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
HandiCapped Children will have a Merry Christmas! So many toys in store for them! "GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE!"

Freedom Concepts Discovery 16", IM SOLD! I LOVE FREEDOM!
Freedom Concepts Discovery 16 - Special Needs Bike - Adaptive Bike
Sale Price: $4,020.00
6 Monthly Payments: $670.00................Gulp:disbelief:............... THOSE SAVINGS!!! Unless you customize.

The Ottobock MPS seating system with kimba neo mobility base;
MPS Seating System with kimba Neo Ottobock Seating System
Regular Price: $3,436.00
Special Price: $2,920.60
You Save: 15% THOSE SAVINGS!!!!!!!!
The Leckey Squiggles Seating System with Kimba Neo Mobility Base is only $4,352.58!!! You save 25%!!

Kimba Neo with Leckey Squiggles Seating Special Needs Strollers
Starts at: $4,352.58 Save 25% THOSE SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Heck yea! A BEACH STROLLER!
Aqua Creek F-016BS Beach Stroller - GreaterMedical.com
Made out of PVC pipe lol. (I could make a castle out of PVC pipe for less cost)
And that Sammons Preston Tumble Forms 2 Universal Grasshopper System! So cool!

Sammons Preston Tumble Forms 2 Universal Grasshopper System Medex Supply
Velcro, plastic and foam have never been so affordable! Don't forget, it has wheels!
Retail Price: $2,725.50
Your Price: $2,477.73
You Save: $247.77 (9%)

This should wake up a few that Corporations are price gouging via Taxation and Insurance................................The More You Know
:dance:

Amazing eh? You have to be rich to have a damaged kid...

Actually "We The People" show up when it's necessary.

The issue here is should "We The People" allow this price gouging?

I wanted to correct you on the "damaged" term, but it's absolute. Brains over emotions.

Pro-lifers will avoid this thread at all costs

No they won't.

That's a pretty ignorant stance.

(P.S. all parties have a form of pro-life, not just one. Anti-Unnecessary war is a form of pro-life)

No they won't.

That's a pretty ignorant stance.

(P.S. all parties have a form of pro-life, not just one. Anti-Unnecessary war is a form of pro-life)

They will. I was one of them for many years of my life. I learned that this kind of thing doesn't faze them.

Of course they will because it's not ideology, it's the real world and that requires cash, lots of it, especially when that life they say they value so much has issues, for life.

It's more of a price gouging topic.
Capitalism at work, what the market will bear, but the insanity of it, and I've seen it before, is not only outrageous but it's completely immoral. It is, in a word, shameful - a word which seems to no longer matter as no one has any.

Of course they will because it's not ideology, it's the real world and that requires cash, lots of it, especially when that life they say they value so much has issues, for life.

Capitalism at work, what the market will bear, but the insanity of it, and I've seen it before, is not only outrageous but it's completely immoral. It is, in a word, shameful - a word which seems to no longer matter as no one has any.

It's not captialism's fault. It's funding's fault. As in there is not enough funding.

It's not captialism's fault. It's funding's fault. As in there is not enough funding.
I disagree. They know what they're doing, unfortunately. The fix is to do healthcare correctly but don't give a pass where one is not due.

I disagree. They know what they're doing, unfortunately. The fix is to do healthcare correctly but don't give a pass where one is not due.

They're doing it because they see a need and they're filling it. Don't be pissed at them for trying to make a living off of it. Be pissed at people who wasted millions on politics instead of helping these creators distribute their product.

Capitalism at work, what the market will bear, but the insanity of it, and I've seen it before, is not only outrageous it's completely immoral. It is, in a word, shameful.

The Doctors, the 2%, keep telling me to get my child these things because they will be free to me.
It amounts to their gouging the govt. If they didn't have contracts with the fed, you can bet the prices would be lower.
GSA Patient Mobility Devices Schedule 65IIF - Rehabmart LLC

Strange! Because my local Red State County covers just these things and the 2% doctors push these things on me for my child. (the funding is county, not Obama........)

They're doing it because they see a need and they're filling it. Don't be pissed at them for trying to make a living off of it. Be pissed at people who wasted millions on politics instead of helping these creators distribute their product.

The need is smart. The cost is stupid.

It's not that simple, but I wish that it was. Like Orphan Drugs, they know the human condition.

There are levels of Lawsuits you have to worry about when manufacturing something for a special needs child............................................Lawyers are also the top 2%

I'll bet you don't know you had HBO until the Cable company used a FILTER.........you always had HBO, they just make you pay for un-filterization.

This is a broader point many won't understand.

It's not that simple, but I wish that it was. Like Orphan Drugs, they know the human condition.

If they couldn't make a living off of these products then they wouldn't be making them. And there wouldn't be any products for you to be outraged about.

Don't get pissed at the makers; get pissed at the people who refuse to fund the makers. Same to you AntiParty

Forum List

Back