It's Good To Be Handicapped!!!!! Those Holiday Savings!!!!

There are levels of Lawsuits you have to worry about when manufacturing something for a special needs child............................................Lawyers are also the top 2%
I have no problems fixing what capitalism has no incentive to fix, and I have no issues with saying to anyone, at any time, the risks are thus, take it or leave it?

I also have no issues saying if this child lives, this is their future it s not what I would choose for a child of mine.

Capitalism at work, what the market will bear, but the insanity of it, and I've seen it before, is not only outrageous but it's completely immoral. It is, in a word, shameful - a word which seems to no longer matter as no one has any.

It's not captialism's fault. It's funding's fault. As in there is not enough funding.
I disagree. They know what they're doing, unfortunately. The fix is to do healthcare correctly but don't give a pass where one is not due.

They're doing it because they see a need and they're filling it. Don't be pissed at them for trying to make a living off of it. Be pissed at people who wasted millions on politics instead of helping these creators distribute their product.
It's not that simple, but I wish that it was. Like Orphan Drugs, they know the human condition.

If they couldn't make a living off of these products then they wouldn't be making them. And there wouldn't be any products for you to be outraged about.

Don't get pissed at the makers; get pissed at the people who refuse to fund the makers. Same to you AntiParty

Are you stating that a common redneck can't make a bench? Because about 2 years ago there was a bench that cost $600, today it's only $200.

You fail to see the point and that's a fact.

If you don't understand manufacturing goods, that's on you.

It's more of a price gouging topic.
Capitalism at work, what the market will bear, but the insanity of it, and I've seen it before, is not only outrageous but it's completely immoral. It is, in a word, shameful - a word which seems to no longer matter as no one has any.

It's not captialism's fault. It's funding's fault. As in there is not enough funding.
I disagree. They know what they're doing, unfortunately. The fix is to do healthcare correctly but don't give a pass where one is not due.

They're doing it because they see a need and they're filling it. Don't be pissed at them for trying to make a living off of it. Be pissed at people who wasted millions on politics instead of helping these creators distribute their product.

I'll bet you don't know you had HBO until the Cable company used a FILTER.........you always had HBO, they just make you pay for un-filterization.

This is a broader point many won't understand.
I remember the very day that the cable was installed. HBO came later.

It's not that simple, but I wish that it was. Like Orphan Drugs, they know the human condition.

If they couldn't make a living off of these products then they wouldn't be making them. And there wouldn't be any products for you to be outraged about.

Don't get pissed at the makers; get pissed at the people who refuse to fund the makers. Same to you AntiParty

Are you stating that a common redneck can't make a bench? Because about 2 years ago there was a bench that cost $600, today it's only $200.

If you can make these products for the disabled cheaper then I recommend you get in touch with the designers.

I understand far more than you ever will little man. I understand a captive market and that is what disability creates. It's also greatly taken advantage of.

There are levels of Lawsuits you have to worry about when manufacturing something for a special needs child............................................Lawyers are also the top 2%
I have no problems fixing what capitalism has no incentive to fix, and I have no issues with saying to anyone, at any time, the risks are thus, take it or leave it?

I also have no issues saying if this child lives, this is their future it s not what I would choose for a child of mine.

These devices only help children get stronger, not live.

If they lived long enough to need these devices, generally, they will live a long time. Not always, but mostly.

These devices generally help a child work to be more "normal" in society.

Last edited:

My child is li

If they lived long enough to need these devices, generally, they will live a long time. Not always, but mostly.

Who is your healthcare provider? I might be able to help with advice if you PM me.

If you can make these products for the disabled cheaper then I recommend you get in touch with the designers.
Of course they will because it's not ideology, it's the real world and that requires cash, lots of it, especially when that life they say they value so much has issues, for life.

Crazy how I actually have THAT CHILD and I'm not listening to the Doctors pushing for the taxation purchase of these products but I'm using the basic fundamentals to get her what she actually needs for Christmas.......

Radio Flyer Cyclone Ride-On - Walmart.com
Or are you going to state now that Red Ryder cornered the market?

My child is li

Who is your healthcare provider? I might be able to help with advice if you PM me.

My healthcare provider OPENLY says it will pay for $600 benches and $1200 tricycles.......

Are you missing the point or are you a drone for the Healthcare Corporate Industry?

Rifton Medicaid Reimbursements for Special Needs Adaptive Tricycles
And medicaid has been for years, in most states, as well.
No need to sound it, I am.

It amounts to their gouging the govt. If they didn't have contracts with the fed, you can bet the prices would be lower.
GSA Patient Mobility Devices Schedule 65IIF - Rehabmart LLC

Are you trying to sound smart?

Are you justifying the price of that item?

I'm seeing Americans see a tricycle that costs $40 ask an additional $300 if it has a Velcro strap on the waste and feet.

I hope I'm not the only educated American.

Crazy how I actually have THAT CHILD and I'm not listening to the Doctors pushing for the taxation purchase of these products but I'm using the basic fundamentals to get her what she actually needs for Christmas.......

Well God Bless you and your child. If you ever have any questions about services or insurance my entire career revolves around that and I'd be happy to help. We may be strangers on an internet forum but that doesn't mean we can't offer each other advice.

It should be well known by now 2014 that if insurance or government funding covers something, the Corporations will UNIONIZE and drive up the cost.

Well God Bless you and your child. If you ever have any questions about services or insurance my entire career revolves around that and I'd be happy to help. We may be strangers on an internet forum but that doesn't mean we can't offer each other advice.

I had no doubt your profession was "Insurance" from your very first post. You telegraphed that message.

I had no doubt your profession was "Insurance" from your very first post.

I promise you I don't work for any insurance company. But part of my job is knowing how to work them to benefit my clients. Also I would appreciate it if you wouldn't respond with an insult to a genuine attempt to give you whatever advice I can.

One of my daughters Ambulance rides cost me $1k, NON-EMERGENCY.

Any problem seen here? I could have drove her.

I promise you I don't work for any insurance company. But part of my job is knowing how to work them to benefit my clients. Also I would appreciate it if you wouldn't respond with an insult to a genuine attempt to give you whatever advice I can.
If you aren't in Insurance "but know how to work them" you are are lawyer, even worse and the top 2%. The Problem.

You might think you will make those costs "go away" but where do those costs go?

The price of gouging trickles to the people.

If you aren't in Insurance "but know how to work them" you are are lawyer, even worse and the top 2%. The Problem.

My clients would disagree. I work in special education. I BUST MY ASS for the kids that I work with. And I withdraw my offer to tell you ANYTHING.

I can simply check mark the square X if I want this funding.

I've turned down things on this list and even IPADS via taxation funding.

The point here is that my daughter can learn through other means.

SOME of the programs are great and needed. Some of them are absolute exploitations of taxation.

The people need to spend time learning the difference. But first, they need to educate themselves on conditions :)

RAISING AWARENESS........

Forum List

Back